Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~URG Art/Lore shop [CLOSED]~
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18
@UnseenRangerGal [b]Username:[/b] dogbait [b]Order:[/b] Serious, 1-2 paragraphs, Both? [b]Payment/item offer:[/b] 10k ? [b]Personality:[/b] Shy, nervous, sweet, sensitive [b]Dragon(s):[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/267811/26781042_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Additional notes:[/b] She's very child-like, doesn't like mean aggressive dragons, is very worrisome, looks for the bright side of life
@UnseenRangerGal
Username: dogbait
Order: Serious, 1-2 paragraphs, Both?
Payment/item offer: 10k ?
Personality: Shy, nervous, sweet, sensitive
Dragon(s): 26781042_350.png
[/url]
Additional notes: She's very child-like, doesn't like mean aggressive dragons, is very worrisome, looks for the bright side of life
@dogbait

Looks good! :V Send over payment in a CR and I'll get on it. I'll accept when I'm done :)
@dogbait

Looks good! :V Send over payment in a CR and I'll get on it. I'll accept when I'm done :)
PMb4IFn.png
@UnseenRangerGal Sup friend! Are you up for another trade? [b]Username:[/b] silverein [b]Order:[/b] a lil sad backstory :3 [b]Payment/item offer:[/b] art [b]Personality:[/b] hmmm....shy? not so open due to his past but he's trying :D [b]Dragon(s):[/b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25207266] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/252073/25207266_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Additional notes:[/b] maybe include the familiar?
@UnseenRangerGal Sup friend! Are you up for another trade?

Username: silverein
Order: a lil sad backstory :3
Payment/item offer: art
Personality: hmmm....shy? not so open due to his past but he's trying :D
Dragon(s):
25207266_350.png

Additional notes: maybe include the familiar?
tumblr_paomop1t701w18p86o3_r1_500.gif
@silverein
You know I am ;) Pick whatever dragon you want that isn't unnamed or a fandragon (Dave, Eridia, Sollux, John, Vriska, Ayato, Shu, Ruki, Reiji, the harry potter house dragons). Hopefully, I'll get the story to you tonight, but no hurry on your part!
@silverein
You know I am ;) Pick whatever dragon you want that isn't unnamed or a fandragon (Dave, Eridia, Sollux, John, Vriska, Ayato, Shu, Ruki, Reiji, the harry potter house dragons). Hopefully, I'll get the story to you tonight, but no hurry on your part!
PMb4IFn.png
@UnseenRangerGal hurraayy! no hurry on your part too (im just free tonite cause i drank too much coffee and its 1.30am here ) since i drew snowstorm. it wouldn't be fair if artemis did'nt get hers righttt :3
@UnseenRangerGal hurraayy! no hurry on your part too (im just free tonite cause i drank too much coffee and its 1.30am here ) since i drew snowstorm. it wouldn't be fair if artemis did'nt get hers righttt :3
tumblr_paomop1t701w18p86o3_r1_500.gif
@silverein
You're right, she'd probably throw a fit!!! :P (Little drama queen)
@silverein
You're right, she'd probably throw a fit!!! :P (Little drama queen)
PMb4IFn.png
@dogbait :V sweet child got a story [quote] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26781042] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/267811/26781042.png[/img] [/url][/center] If angels walked the Earth, Rosebud would most certainly be one. [center]~~~[/center] Rosebud is as sweet and secluded as her name suggests. She prefers the quiet calm of napping in a garden over loud gatherings and social interaction. Sometimes, she can sit still for hours with only the slow bloom of a thousand flowers to entertain her. Where could all that infinite patience come from? Once upon a time, Rosebud's mom cultivated a garden. As a hatchling, this was just about the [i]most[/i] boring thing she could witness. She'd pout in the corner when she waited, too shy to just up and leave. However, just a couple times, she actually paid attention and saw her mom handle the flowers and vegetables with the utmost care; She could respect her mom's passion even if she didn't understand. Until one day, her mom handed her a rose seed. She looked up uncertainly at her mom, but accepted it with a quiet "thanks"--turning down a present would be too rude. Not wanting for the gift to go to waste, Rosebud planted it. Unable to see it die, Rosebud took care of it. Slowly but surely, the rose's stem emerged, leaves grew, a bud appeared, and finally... it bloomed. The moment Rosebud saw that flower, she knew in her heart that the flowers could be so much more than just decoration. She realized all the love that went into making them grow up and she never saw her mom's once silly actions in the same light ever again. Maybe one day Rosebud will bloom into a confident Rose? [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1996951/1][size=1]Lore by UnseenRangerGal[/size][/url][/quote] [code] If angels walked the Earth, Rosebud would most certainly be one. [center]~~~[/center] Rosebud is as sweet and secluded as her name suggests. She prefers the quiet calm of napping in a garden over loud gatherings and social interaction. Sometimes, she can sit still for hours with only the slow bloom of a thousand flowers to entertain her. Where could all that infinite patience come from? Once upon a time, Rosebud's mom cultivated a garden. As a hatchling, this was just about the [i]most[/i] boring thing she could witness. She'd pout in the corner when she waited, too shy to just up and leave. However, just a couple times, she actually paid attention and saw her mom handle the flowers and vegetables with the utmost care; She could respect her mom's passion even if she didn't understand. Until one day, her mom handed her a rose seed. She looked up uncertainly at her mom, but accepted it with a quiet "thanks"--turning down a present would be too rude. Not wanting for the gift to go to waste, Rosebud planted it. Unable to see it die, Rosebud took care of it. Slowly but surely, the rose's stem emerged, leaves grew, a bud appeared, and finally... it bloomed. The moment Rosebud saw that flower, she knew in her heart that the flowers could be so much more than just decoration. She realized all the love that went into making them grow up and she never saw her mom's once silly actions in the same light ever again. Maybe one day Rosebud will bloom into a confident Rose? [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1996951/1][size=1]Lore by UnseenRangerGal[/size][/url] [/code]
@dogbait
:V sweet child got a story
Quote:
If angels walked the Earth, Rosebud would most certainly be one.

~~~

Rosebud is as sweet and secluded as her name suggests. She prefers the quiet calm of napping in a garden over loud gatherings and social interaction. Sometimes, she can sit still for hours with only the slow bloom of a thousand flowers to entertain her. Where could all that infinite patience come from?

Once upon a time, Rosebud's mom cultivated a garden. As a hatchling, this was just about the most boring thing she could witness. She'd pout in the corner when she waited, too shy to just up and leave. However, just a couple times, she actually paid attention and saw her mom handle the flowers and vegetables with the utmost care; She could respect her mom's passion even if she didn't understand.

Until one day, her mom handed her a rose seed. She looked up uncertainly at her mom, but accepted it with a quiet "thanks"--turning down a present would be too rude.

Not wanting for the gift to go to waste, Rosebud planted it. Unable to see it die, Rosebud took care of it.

Slowly but surely, the rose's stem emerged, leaves grew, a bud appeared, and finally... it bloomed. The moment Rosebud saw that flower, she knew in her heart that the flowers could be so much more than just decoration. She realized all the love that went into making them grow up and she never saw her mom's once silly actions in the same light ever again.

Maybe one day Rosebud will bloom into a confident Rose?

Lore by UnseenRangerGal
Code:
If angels walked the Earth, Rosebud would most certainly be one. [center]~~~[/center] Rosebud is as sweet and secluded as her name suggests. She prefers the quiet calm of napping in a garden over loud gatherings and social interaction. Sometimes, she can sit still for hours with only the slow bloom of a thousand flowers to entertain her. Where could all that infinite patience come from? Once upon a time, Rosebud's mom cultivated a garden. As a hatchling, this was just about the [i]most[/i] boring thing she could witness. She'd pout in the corner when she waited, too shy to just up and leave. However, just a couple times, she actually paid attention and saw her mom handle the flowers and vegetables with the utmost care; She could respect her mom's passion even if she didn't understand. Until one day, her mom handed her a rose seed. She looked up uncertainly at her mom, but accepted it with a quiet "thanks"--turning down a present would be too rude. Not wanting for the gift to go to waste, Rosebud planted it. Unable to see it die, Rosebud took care of it. Slowly but surely, the rose's stem emerged, leaves grew, a bud appeared, and finally... it bloomed. The moment Rosebud saw that flower, she knew in her heart that the flowers could be so much more than just decoration. She realized all the love that went into making them grow up and she never saw her mom's once silly actions in the same light ever again. Maybe one day Rosebud will bloom into a confident Rose? [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1996951/1][size=1]Lore by UnseenRangerGal[/size][/url]
PMb4IFn.png
That is so adorableI am gonna cry @unseenrangergal
That is so adorableI am gonna cry @unseenrangergal
@silverein lol taKE THIS ANGST STORY OFF MY HANDS. [quote] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25207266] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/252073/25207266.png[/img] [/url][/center] Small sniffling sounds came from behind a large oak tree. They were almost inaudible with the pouring rain in the background. The sniffling came from a small royal purple dragon. In his claws, he was clutching a chameleon against his chest very tightly, like it would protect him from the hurt. "Corlin," the little dragon whispered, "Corlin. Corlin. Corlin." It became a mantra against his whirling thoughts; as long as he was saying the name of his dear familiar and friend, he couldn't think about what happened earlier that night. [center]~~~[/center] The wind howled, lightning struck, the Earth itself shook something fierce. Or at least... That's how Alaina remembered it. Little dragons have such imaginative minds. Perhaps, the reality was even scarier though. Alaina had hidden himself carefully in the shadows of an overhang, hoping against all hope [i]they[/i] wouldn't find him, but he heard the footsteps: a dreadful, foreboding clacking that could only mean doom. He wanted to whimper. However, he knew that would only serve to give his location away. "Where's that little rat?" An unfamiliar voice snarled the question with complete and utter loathing. "You already got the parents right?" Startled, Alaina buried himself deeper in the dark overhang; it was [i]just[/i] big enough for the hatchling to completely shroud himself. The two other dragons paced back and forth in front of his hiding spot, never noticing him. Eventually, one of them piped up, "Listen, the kid'll die on his own out there. Forget him. We've done our job." The other dragon grunted in agreement. Although Alaina couldn't see them leave, he knew they were gone--the camp felt even colder and emptier than before.--Still, he sat, shocked, for a couple more minutes. Then, with a sudden burst of worry, he scrabbled out from under the overhang. His breathing slowly became a rapid pant as he looked at the ravaged camp. Was [i]nobody[/i] left? He wouldn't cry. He [i]wouldn't[/i] cry. [i]He wouldn't cry.[/i] He ran. [center]~~~[/center] Alaina didn't get very far, which, in retrospect, was a good thing. The sole other survivor of the group, Corlin, was able to find him, but Corlin wasn't a dragon. Corlin couldn't protect Alaina, couldn't comfort him, couldn't even talk. Luckily, a nice group of dragons passing by from a nearby clan had heard the destruction. Concerned, they changed course to see what had happened, and to their surprise, they found a small abandoned dragon. At this point, Alaina had already tired himself out and fallen asleep. One of the group's dragons gently picked him up, and brought him back to their clan. In the morning he woke, he cautiously thanked his saviors, and he vowed [i]never[/i] to let himself be so devastated ever again. If he kept others at a distance, he couldn't see them suffer, and they couldn't see him suffer. He might not ever share his entire story, but the others can only hope one day he will feel okay again; that he will trust again. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1996951/1][size=1]Lore by UnseenRangerGal[/size][/url] [/quote] [code] Small sniffling sounds came from behind a large oak tree. They were almost inaudible with the pouring rain in the background. The sniffling came from a small royal purple dragon. In his claws, he was clutching a chameleon against his chest very tightly, like it would protect him from the hurt. "Corlin," the little dragon whispered, "Corlin. Corlin. Corlin." It became a mantra against his whirling thoughts; as long as he was saying the name of his dear familiar and friend, he couldn't think about what happened earlier that night. [center]~~~[/center] The wind howled, lightning struck, the Earth itself shook something fierce. Or at least... That's how Alaina remembered it. Little dragons have such imaginative minds. Perhaps, the reality was even scarier though. Alaina had hidden himself carefully in the shadows of an overhang, hoping against all hope [i]they[/i] wouldn't find him, but he heard the footsteps: a dreadful, foreboding clacking that could only mean doom. He wanted to whimper. However, he knew that would only serve to give his location away. "Where's that little rat?" An unfamiliar voice snarled the question with complete and utter loathing. "You already got the parents right?" Startled, Alaina buried himself deeper in the dark overhang; it was [i]just[/i] big enough for the hatchling to completely shroud himself. The two other dragons paced back and forth in front of his hiding spot, never noticing him. Eventually, one of them piped up, "Listen, the kid'll die on his own out there. Forget him. We've done our job." The other dragon grunted in agreement. Although Alaina couldn't see them leave, he knew they were gone--the camp felt even colder and emptier than before.--Still, he sat, shocked, for a couple more minutes. Then, with a sudden burst of worry, he scrabbled out from under the overhang. His breathing slowly became a rapid pant as he looked at the ravaged camp. Was [i]nobody[/i] left? He wouldn't cry. He [i]wouldn't[/i] cry. [i]He wouldn't cry.[/i] He ran. [center]~~~[/center] Alaina didn't get very far, which, in retrospect, was a good thing. The sole other survivor of the group, Corlin, was able to find him, but Corlin wasn't a dragon. Corlin couldn't protect Alaina, couldn't comfort him, couldn't even talk. Luckily, a nice group of dragons passing by from a nearby clan had heard the destruction. Concerned, they changed course to see what had happened, and to their surprise, they found a small abandoned dragon. At this point, Alaina had already tired himself out and fallen asleep. One of the group's dragons gently picked him up, and brought him back to their clan. In the morning he woke, he cautiously thanked his saviors, and he vowed [i]never[/i] to let himself be so devastated ever again. If he kept others at a distance, he couldn't see them suffer, and they couldn't see him suffer. He might not ever share his entire story, but the others can only hope one day he will feel okay again; that he will trust again. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1996951/1][size=1]Lore by UnseenRangerGal[/size][/url] [/code]
@silverein
lol taKE THIS ANGST STORY OFF MY HANDS.
Quote:
Small sniffling sounds came from behind a large oak tree. They were almost inaudible with the pouring rain in the background. The sniffling came from a small royal purple dragon. In his claws, he was clutching a chameleon against his chest very tightly, like it would protect him from the hurt.

"Corlin," the little dragon whispered, "Corlin. Corlin. Corlin." It became a mantra against his whirling thoughts; as long as he was saying the name of his dear familiar and friend, he couldn't think about what happened earlier that night.

~~~

The wind howled, lightning struck, the Earth itself shook something fierce. Or at least... That's how Alaina remembered it. Little dragons have such imaginative minds.

Perhaps, the reality was even scarier though.

Alaina had hidden himself carefully in the shadows of an overhang, hoping against all hope they wouldn't find him, but he heard the footsteps: a dreadful, foreboding clacking that could only mean doom. He wanted to whimper. However, he knew that would only serve to give his location away.

"Where's that little rat?" An unfamiliar voice snarled the question with complete and utter loathing. "You already got the parents right?"

Startled, Alaina buried himself deeper in the dark overhang; it was just big enough for the hatchling to completely shroud himself. The two other dragons paced back and forth in front of his hiding spot, never noticing him.

Eventually, one of them piped up, "Listen, the kid'll die on his own out there. Forget him. We've done our job." The other dragon grunted in agreement.

Although Alaina couldn't see them leave, he knew they were gone--the camp felt even colder and emptier than before.--Still, he sat, shocked, for a couple more minutes. Then, with a sudden burst of worry, he scrabbled out from under the overhang.

His breathing slowly became a rapid pant as he looked at the ravaged camp. Was nobody left? He wouldn't cry. He wouldn't cry. He wouldn't cry.

He ran.

~~~

Alaina didn't get very far, which, in retrospect, was a good thing. The sole other survivor of the group, Corlin, was able to find him, but Corlin wasn't a dragon. Corlin couldn't protect Alaina, couldn't comfort him, couldn't even talk.

Luckily, a nice group of dragons passing by from a nearby clan had heard the destruction. Concerned, they changed course to see what had happened, and to their surprise, they found a small abandoned dragon. At this point, Alaina had already tired himself out and fallen asleep. One of the group's dragons gently picked him up, and brought him back to their clan.

In the morning he woke, he cautiously thanked his saviors, and he vowed never to let himself be so devastated ever again. If he kept others at a distance, he couldn't see them suffer, and they couldn't see him suffer.

He might not ever share his entire story, but the others can only hope one day he will feel okay again; that he will trust again.

Lore by UnseenRangerGal
Code:
Small sniffling sounds came from behind a large oak tree. They were almost inaudible with the pouring rain in the background. The sniffling came from a small royal purple dragon. In his claws, he was clutching a chameleon against his chest very tightly, like it would protect him from the hurt. "Corlin," the little dragon whispered, "Corlin. Corlin. Corlin." It became a mantra against his whirling thoughts; as long as he was saying the name of his dear familiar and friend, he couldn't think about what happened earlier that night. [center]~~~[/center] The wind howled, lightning struck, the Earth itself shook something fierce. Or at least... That's how Alaina remembered it. Little dragons have such imaginative minds. Perhaps, the reality was even scarier though. Alaina had hidden himself carefully in the shadows of an overhang, hoping against all hope [i]they[/i] wouldn't find him, but he heard the footsteps: a dreadful, foreboding clacking that could only mean doom. He wanted to whimper. However, he knew that would only serve to give his location away. "Where's that little rat?" An unfamiliar voice snarled the question with complete and utter loathing. "You already got the parents right?" Startled, Alaina buried himself deeper in the dark overhang; it was [i]just[/i] big enough for the hatchling to completely shroud himself. The two other dragons paced back and forth in front of his hiding spot, never noticing him. Eventually, one of them piped up, "Listen, the kid'll die on his own out there. Forget him. We've done our job." The other dragon grunted in agreement. Although Alaina couldn't see them leave, he knew they were gone--the camp felt even colder and emptier than before.--Still, he sat, shocked, for a couple more minutes. Then, with a sudden burst of worry, he scrabbled out from under the overhang. His breathing slowly became a rapid pant as he looked at the ravaged camp. Was [i]nobody[/i] left? He wouldn't cry. He [i]wouldn't[/i] cry. [i]He wouldn't cry.[/i] He ran. [center]~~~[/center] Alaina didn't get very far, which, in retrospect, was a good thing. The sole other survivor of the group, Corlin, was able to find him, but Corlin wasn't a dragon. Corlin couldn't protect Alaina, couldn't comfort him, couldn't even talk. Luckily, a nice group of dragons passing by from a nearby clan had heard the destruction. Concerned, they changed course to see what had happened, and to their surprise, they found a small abandoned dragon. At this point, Alaina had already tired himself out and fallen asleep. One of the group's dragons gently picked him up, and brought him back to their clan. In the morning he woke, he cautiously thanked his saviors, and he vowed [i]never[/i] to let himself be so devastated ever again. If he kept others at a distance, he couldn't see them suffer, and they couldn't see him suffer. He might not ever share his entire story, but the others can only hope one day he will feel okay again; that he will trust again. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1996951/1][size=1]Lore by UnseenRangerGal[/size][/url]
PMb4IFn.png
@unseenrangergal [b]Username:[/b] lizaseedling [b]Order:[/b] Serious, with a description of her personality and role [b]Payment/item offer:[/b] 10kt [b]Personality:[/b] Nervous, timid, easily embarrassed [b]Dragon(s):[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27514601] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/275147/27514601_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Additional notes:[/b] All info about her is in her bio!
@unseenrangergal

Username: lizaseedling
Order: Serious, with a description of her personality and role
Payment/item offer: 10kt
Personality: Nervous, timid, easily embarrassed
Dragon(s):
27514601_350.png

Additional notes: All info about her is in her bio!
31Ku7td.png
• Worry
• FR+15
• She/Her
• Asexual
Current Avatar
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18