Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Open] Dragon Bust Badges - B&W or Color
1 2 3
[center][size=6][b]Kitty's Dragon Busts[/size][/b][/center] [center][url=https://66.media.tumblr.com/3c5fc88a99bfed8447b0ef5856654570/tumblr_od6ka5VLMR1vdm9y6o4_r1_1280.png][img]http://imgur.com/FMWHzrg.png[/img][/url] [url=http://i.imgur.com/1xqohYe.png][img]http://imgur.com/Bdi0eVZ.png[/img][/url][/center] [columns][color=transparent]blepblepblepblepble][nextcol][size=4][center][b]LINEART ONLY[/b] [rule] 450,000 treasure 643 gems $6 [nextcol][color=transparent]blepblepbleeepblepblepblep[nextcol][size=4][center][b]COLOR[/b] [rule] 600,000 treasure 857 gems $9 [/columns] [rule] [b]Special Notes[/b]: Click images for full view. Watermark will not be present on commissioned black & white busts. ~*~Special offer!~*~ First confirmed commissioner gets a color image at lineart prices :> [rule] [b]Slots[/b]: -- [LIST=1] [*] DeltaDarklight [*] Sheparrrd [*] [/LIST][/center] Hello everyone! I'm formally opening commissions for dragon busts. I've only got three slots open to start, but I'm willing to accept ping list requests for future slots. And hey, if this goes well, I might open more slots at a time, too. [b][size=4]What You Get with one of Kitty's Dragon Busts[/b]: [rule] [LIST=1][*]A bust shot of your dragon in either Color or Black & White. Each dragon is individually drawn -- these are [b]NOT [/b]adoptables! [*]A frame in the shape of your choice (circle, oval, square, rhombus, etc) [*]One (1) small ornament and one (1) small apparel item. Skins, accents, additional apparel, additional ornaments, or requesting a large ornament will cost extra. If you want an ornament that has been previously ordered for the frame shape you requested, 75-100kT will be [b]deducted [/b]from your total (so you pay less), depending on the size/complexity of the ornament. Additionally, some ornaments may find their way into [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1972530]my adopt shop[/url]. [indent][b]EXAMPLE ORNAMENTS[/b]: [indent]a.) Gold Leaf (see Color example above) b.) Birdskull Drapings (see B&W example above) c.) Small bouquet of a plant/flower of your choice (will cover less than 40% of frame) d.) Flight Elemental Symbol c.) Anything you can think of :)[/indent][/indent] [*]Optional banner with name/motto/whatever words you want on it[/LIST] [size=4][b]Special Requests[/b][/size] [rule] Feel free to ask me about any special requests! I am willing to facilitate your needs to an extent. For example, I may be willing to do two dragons in one image, or add your dragon's familiar to the frame. These types of special requests will cost extra. I may even be willing to do non-FR creatures, but I will need to see a reference image or receive a concise description first. Let me know if you have any questions :3
Kitty's Dragon Busts
FMWHzrg.png Bdi0eVZ.png
blepblepblepblepble]
LINEART ONLY
450,000 treasure
643 gems
$6
blepblepbleeepblepblepblep
COLOR
600,000 treasure
857 gems
$9

Special Notes: Click images for full view. Watermark will not be present on commissioned black & white busts.

~*~Special offer!~*~ First confirmed commissioner gets a color image at lineart prices :>

Slots:
--
  1. DeltaDarklight
  2. Sheparrrd

Hello everyone! I'm formally opening commissions for dragon busts. I've only got three slots open to start, but I'm willing to accept ping list requests for future slots. And hey, if this goes well, I might open more slots at a time, too.

What You Get with one of Kitty's Dragon Busts:

1. A bust shot of your dragon in either Color or Black & White. Each dragon is individually drawn -- these are NOT adoptables!
  2. A frame in the shape of your choice (circle, oval, square, rhombus, etc)
  3. One (1) small ornament and one (1) small apparel item. Skins, accents, additional apparel, additional ornaments, or requesting a large ornament will cost extra. If you want an ornament that has been previously ordered for the frame shape you requested, 75-100kT will be deducted from your total (so you pay less), depending on the size/complexity of the ornament. Additionally, some ornaments may find their way into my adopt shop.

EXAMPLE ORNAMENTS:
    a.) Gold Leaf (see Color example above)
    b.) Birdskull Drapings (see B&W example above)
    c.) Small bouquet of a plant/flower of your choice (will cover less than 40% of frame)
    d.) Flight Elemental Symbol
    c.) Anything you can think of :)

4. Optional banner with name/motto/whatever words you want on it

Special Requests

Feel free to ask me about any special requests! I am willing to facilitate your needs to an extent. For example, I may be willing to do two dragons in one image, or add your dragon's familiar to the frame. These types of special requests will cost extra. I may even be willing to do non-FR creatures, but I will need to see a reference image or receive a concise description first.

Let me know if you have any questions :3
beep bop
bump ^^ (lovely art- don't have the money to pay right now, so bumping is the least I can do, heh. good luck!)
bump ^^ (lovely art- don't have the money to pay right now, so bumping is the least I can do, heh. good luck!)

Zoo | 24 | +3 Hrs
Bio Templates
Fandragons
Uae529o.png
@owlbait Thank you ^-^
@owlbait Thank you ^-^
beep bop
Bump
Bump
beep bop
@atalaeai is this FR dragons only, or will you do non-FR dragons?
@atalaeai is this FR dragons only, or will you do non-FR dragons?
osuxvtf_by_deltadarklightdragon-da3lzvb.png
@DeltaDarklight I could potentially do non-FR dragons, I would need to see a reference photo first, or be give a short description.
@DeltaDarklight I could potentially do non-FR dragons, I would need to see a reference photo first, or be give a short description.
beep bop
@atalaeai http://sta.sh/22ffxks0cj39
@atalaeai http://sta.sh/22ffxks0cj39
@DeltaDarklight I could do that. What sort of extras, if any, would you be wanting?
@DeltaDarklight I could do that. What sort of extras, if any, would you be wanting?
beep bop
@atalaeai by extras, do you mean like the gold leaf on your example?
@atalaeai by extras, do you mean like the gold leaf on your example?
@DeltaDarklight Yup! You can have one flourish, such as the gold leaf, and one small apparel item if you'd like. Other examples of a flourish: a small crown, vines wrapping around less than half of the circle/oval/square, a small bouquet, etc. If you have something particular in mind we can discuss it. Anything more than this and it will cost extra.
@DeltaDarklight Yup! You can have one flourish, such as the gold leaf, and one small apparel item if you'd like. Other examples of a flourish: a small crown, vines wrapping around less than half of the circle/oval/square, a small bouquet, etc. If you have something particular in mind we can discuss it. Anything more than this and it will cost extra.
beep bop
1 2 3