Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [FF] Flameforger's Metalworks!
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 43 44
@Cockatrice that's alright, thanks :D
@Cockatrice that's alright, thanks :D
TrOwIM9.png
@PurplePhyron Hi, there, I was wondering if I could order a chibi dragon? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24898075] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/248981/24898075_350.png[/img] [/url] Due to stuff in real life happening, there's a chance that I might not be able to get on to send embers later, before Saturday, so I'll just send a CR for the 400 embers now. If that doesn't work for you, then it's fine, and you can just cancel the CR.
@PurplePhyron

Hi, there, I was wondering if I could order a chibi dragon?

24898075_350.png

Due to stuff in real life happening, there's a chance that I might not be able to get on to send embers later, before Saturday, so I'll just send a CR for the 400 embers now. If that doesn't work for you, then it's fine, and you can just cancel the CR.
(She/Her)
@PrinceDirk Hi there! I'm interested getting a horizontal pixel background from you.

Would it be possible for you to do a night sky with many twinkling stars? I'd love it if there could be a bit of ground at the bottom, but not very much. (Maybe a fifth or less of it would be ground.)

A lot of blues would be nice, with them getting darker as you get closer to the top of the pixel background.

This is kind of what I imagine, but i'd like it to have more stars than that reference picture. Somewhere in between that amount of stars and the amount of stars in... this? (lol)

I am willing to pay extra for ~lots of pretty sparkling stars~.

Also, if I wanted both a horizontal and vertical final product, would it be 60kT/80g/60 Embers for each one?
@PrinceDirk Hi there! I'm interested getting a horizontal pixel background from you.

Would it be possible for you to do a night sky with many twinkling stars? I'd love it if there could be a bit of ground at the bottom, but not very much. (Maybe a fifth or less of it would be ground.)

A lot of blues would be nice, with them getting darker as you get closer to the top of the pixel background.

This is kind of what I imagine, but i'd like it to have more stars than that reference picture. Somewhere in between that amount of stars and the amount of stars in... this? (lol)

I am willing to pay extra for ~lots of pretty sparkling stars~.

Also, if I wanted both a horizontal and vertical final product, would it be 60kT/80g/60 Embers for each one?
Qvf2ANo.png tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
tumblr_inline_nswmw5JL6j1qiwi8o_500.gif
GDPkdgU.png
tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
@Kaelum

I can totally do that!

As for both, it'll be the normal price for one and halfed for the second one. :)

So 60 embers for horizontal and 30 for a vertical.
@Kaelum

I can totally do that!

As for both, it'll be the normal price for one and halfed for the second one. :)

So 60 embers for horizontal and 30 for a vertical.
@PrinceDirk Ah, great! Should I send payment now, then, or after completion?

Edit: also, can I pay for one with gems and the other with Embers?
@PrinceDirk Ah, great! Should I send payment now, then, or after completion?

Edit: also, can I pay for one with gems and the other with Embers?
Qvf2ANo.png tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
GDPkdgU.png
tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
@DataNinja Awesome! I would be more than happy to do you a chibi! I'll add you to my order list and get started asap
@DataNinja Awesome! I would be more than happy to do you a chibi! I'll add you to my order list and get started asap
@PurplePhyron

That's great, thanks!
@PurplePhyron

That's great, thanks!
(She/Her)
@AlpineHell payment sent! Thanks again, I really really do love it! The colors are awesome and Plaguebringer's pose is bad***. I love how you incorporated her pose with the steam clouds and the wyrmwound opening up like a maw underneath :D If you like I'll send you a link when I incorporate it into a profile/bio. Thanks again!!
@AlpineHell payment sent! Thanks again, I really really do love it! The colors are awesome and Plaguebringer's pose is bad***. I love how you incorporated her pose with the steam clouds and the wyrmwound opening up like a maw underneath :D If you like I'll send you a link when I incorporate it into a profile/bio. Thanks again!!
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
@3idolon Thank you :'D Ahaha, im so happy you liked it! I wanted to do more with the plaguebringer's pose but the clouds made for an interesting element to work her into. I'd love to see when you put it in a bio!
@3idolon Thank you :'D Ahaha, im so happy you liked it! I wanted to do more with the plaguebringer's pose but the clouds made for an interesting element to work her into. I'd love to see when you put it in a bio!
UL8LHAi.png
A N . I N J U R Y . T O . O N E
art shop | hatchery | theme song
I S . A N . I N J U R Y . T O . A L L
@Kaelum

You can send it whenever you want!

And sure!
@Kaelum

You can send it whenever you want!

And sure!
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 43 44