Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [WATER DOM] DeepSea Art [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
||Writing Style 1: {Story-Type Bio}: [Dragon] had been living alone for years now, completely isolated from the rest of the world. They knew nothing of other places, and thought that they were the only one of their kind left... ----- ||Writing Style 2: {Informative Bio}: [Dragon] was born in [Place], but had been traveling all their life with a caravan. They had been to many places, including the strange caverns of Dragonhome and the perilous jungles of the Veridian Labyrinth. When they were [Blank] years old, they left the caravan and chose to travel on their own, to wherever they wanted... ----- ||Writing Style 3: {Ambiguous Lair Introduction}: You fly over the landscape, watching as the [Adjective] landscape races past. Ahead, you spot your destination, and land quickly on a platform. Before you, a pair of guards stand in front of a tunnel. "Who goes?" They ask, and you give them your name. A dragoness emerges from the tunnel, greeting you. "Welcome to our lair, stranger. Please, follow me," She says... ----- [center][columns] [center][size=3] Writing Style 1 -Pricing for this style: 15 levels [nextcol][color=transparent] Slots - - [/color] [nextcol] Slots: Unlimited [/columns] [columns] [center][size=3] Writing Style 2 -Pricing for this style: 10 levels [nextcol][color=transparent] Slots - - [/color] [nextcol] Slots: Unlimited [/columns] [columns] [center] [size=3] Writing Style 3 -Pricing for this style: 15 levels [nextcol][color=transparent] Slots - - [/color] [nextcol] Slots: Unlimited [/columns] [/center] [center][color=navy][font=arial][size=5]Rules & Special Info[/center][/color][/font][/size] I will not write anything that goes against the Flight Rising Code of Conduct, is offensive, inappropriate (That's included in the FRCC, but just thought I'd lay that out as well), or excessively gory. Please pay on time, and be respectful to myself and other customers.[center][color=navy] [quote=Form]Order Form @Aquacoral Writing Style: Dragon: Previous Information/Lore That You Want Me To Include: Amount of Dragons (Individual dragons that make up the combined levels):[/quote][font=arial][size=5]Finished Work[/center][/color][/font][/size] Here's some examples of my work- you could really just look through the bio of any dragon in my lair, and find some pretty complete lore, but for convenience I'll link some of what I view as my best here. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=158400&tab=dragon&did=13154288]Thuriel[/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=158400&tab=dragon&did=14570046]Raidha[/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=158400&tab=dragon&did=14841602]Adolu[/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=158400&tab=dragon&did=15191302]Athori[/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=158400&tab=dragon&did=15691643]Maya[/url]
||Writing Style 1: {Story-Type Bio}: [Dragon] had been living alone for years now, completely isolated from the rest of the world. They knew nothing of other places, and thought that they were the only one of their kind left...
||Writing Style 2: {Informative Bio}: [Dragon] was born in [Place], but had been traveling all their life with a caravan. They had been to many places, including the strange caverns of Dragonhome and the perilous jungles of the Veridian Labyrinth. When they were [Blank] years old, they left the caravan and chose to travel on their own, to wherever they wanted...
||Writing Style 3: {Ambiguous Lair Introduction}: You fly over the landscape, watching as the [Adjective] landscape races past. Ahead, you spot your destination, and land quickly on a platform. Before you, a pair of guards stand in front of a tunnel. "Who goes?" They ask, and you give them your name. A dragoness emerges from the tunnel, greeting you. "Welcome to our lair, stranger. Please, follow me," She says...
Writing Style 1 -Pricing for this style: 15 levels
Slots - - Slots: Unlimited
Writing Style 2 -Pricing for this style: 10 levels
Writing Style 3 -Pricing for this style: 15 levels
Rules & Special Info
I will not write anything that goes against the Flight Rising Code of Conduct, is offensive, inappropriate (That's included in the FRCC, but just thought I'd lay that out as well), or excessively gory. Please pay on time, and be respectful to myself and other customers.

Form wrote:
Order Form

@Aquacoral
Writing Style:
Dragon:
Previous Information/Lore That You Want Me To Include:
Amount of Dragons (Individual dragons that make up the combined levels):
Finished Work
Here's some examples of my work- you could really just look through the bio of any dragon in my lair, and find some pretty complete lore, but for convenience I'll link some of what I view as my best here.

Thuriel
Raidha
Adolu
Athori
Maya
2ECUufo.pnglYpSCN5.pngB56DTEe.png1gEpZ0H.pngBNLSVhl.png6FgVFSd.png
[center][color=navy][font=arial][size=5]Please PM all forms to me to help keep this thread uncluttered!![/center][/color][/font][/size] [center][img]http://orig05.deviantart.net/bdd5/f/2016/209/c/c/new_canvas_by_scruffiedog-dabohft.png[/img] [img]http://orig02.deviantart.net/1c83/f/2016/209/a/5/new_canvas2_by_scruffiedog-dabohfp.png[/img] [img]http://orig06.deviantart.net/7932/f/2016/209/4/2/new_canvas3_by_scruffiedog-dabohwo.png[/img][/center] [center][size=4]|| Headshot || Bust || Full body ||[/size][/center] [center][columns] [center][size=3] Headshot -50 levels [nextcol][color=transparent] Slots - - - [/color] [nextcol] Slots - [s]ClanEnyo[/s] - [s]Violetah[/s] - [/columns] [columns] [center][size=3] Bust -100 levels [nextcol][color=transparent] Slots - - - [/color] [nextcol] Slots - [s]ClanEnyo[/s] - [s]ClanEnyo[/s] - [/columns] [columns] [center] [size=3] Full body -200 levels [nextcol][color=transparent] Slots - - - [/color] [nextcol] Slots - - - [/columns] [/center] [center][color=navy][font=arial][size=5]Rules & Special Info[/center][/color][/font][/size] [size=4]Please wait before sending any payment dragons, as I only have limited spaces! :)c[/size] [LIST] [*]Under no circumstances may you: [indent]-remove my signature -edit my artwork -claim my work as your own -resell my work for commercial profit[/indent] [*]I will NOT draw: [indent]-NSFW (this goes against community guidelines) -Gore -Offensive content[/indent] [/LIST] [quote][center][b]-FORM-[/b][/center] [b]Comm Type:[/b] [b]Payment Type:[/b] [b]Character/s:[/b] [b]Apparel Included:[/b] [b]Skin included:[/b] [b]Familiar:[/b] [b]Suggestions/Ideas:[/b] [b]Other:[/b][/quote] [center][color=navy][font=arial][size=5]More Examples[/center][/color][/font][/size] [img]http://pre06.deviantart.net/6953/th/pre/i/2016/198/d/8/example_by_scruffiedog-daaca9x.png[/img]
Please PM all forms to me to help keep this thread uncluttered!!

new_canvas_by_scruffiedog-dabohft.png new_canvas2_by_scruffiedog-dabohfp.png new_canvas3_by_scruffiedog-dabohwo.png
|| Headshot || Bust || Full body ||

Headshot
-50 levels

Slots
-
-
-

Slots
- ClanEnyo
- Violetah
-

Bust
-100 levels

Slots
-
-
-

Slots
- ClanEnyo
- ClanEnyo
-

Full body
-200 levels

Slots
-
-
-

Slots
-
-
-

Rules & Special Info

Please wait before sending any payment dragons, as I only have limited spaces! :)c

• Under no circumstances may you:
    -remove my signature
    -edit my artwork
    -claim my work as your own
    -resell my work for commercial profit
  • I will NOT draw:
    -NSFW (this goes against community guidelines)
    -Gore
    -Offensive content

Quote:
-FORM-

Comm Type:
Payment Type:
Character/s:
Apparel Included:
Skin included:
Familiar:
Suggestions/Ideas:
Other:

More Examples

example_by_scruffiedog-daaca9x.png
artbannerabel_by_scruffiedog-dane0ug.gif
Headshot [img]http://orig14.deviantart.net/ec1b/f/2015/344/3/f/zuko_by_twinkarma-d9jqazf.png[/img] 30 levels Bust/Half-body [img]http://orig10.deviantart.net/c3fc/f/2015/242/b/4/b4b97464c3428d3b079fec48326f1bf6-d97kh2e.png[/img] 75 levels Fullbody (with simple background) [img]http://img01.deviantart.net/4193/i/2015/184/4/e/lapis_by_twinkarma-d8zslnj.png[/img] 110 levels Add-ons +10 lvs per background +15 lvs per 3 apparel EXample: [img]http://t13.deviantart.net/afI7zTImoEaaK9BJwKy4sHUq1BE=/300x200/filters:fixed_height(100,100):origin()/pre07/1a27/th/pre/f/2015/340/b/d/bdf626dc08ee33469e89ae4f931bf926-d9j8z69.png[/img] 110 - Fullbody +30 (6) Apparel Total 140 PM me about commissions and ask about any other commissions and we can work out pricing. :)
Headshot

zuko_by_twinkarma-d9jqazf.png

30 levels

Bust/Half-body

b4b97464c3428d3b079fec48326f1bf6-d97kh2e.png

75 levels

Fullbody (with simple background)

lapis_by_twinkarma-d8zslnj.png

110 levels

Add-ons

+10 lvs per background
+15 lvs per 3 apparel

EXample:

bdf626dc08ee33469e89ae4f931bf926-d9j8z69.png

110 - Fullbody
+30 (6) Apparel

Total 140

PM me about commissions and ask about any other commissions and we can work out pricing. :)
hl5liS3.png
[center][b]Spinaria's SD Adopt[/b][/center] [center]Past finished works here: [url=http://spinaria.tumblr.com/]http://spinaria.tumblr.com[/url][/center] [center][b]OOF: [color=red]FULL[/color] IF:Open[/b][/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1825923][img]http://i.imgur.com/ttLfd8P.png[/img][/url][/center] [center]I would appreciate that you leave comment under [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1825923][b][u]this post[/u][/b][/url] instead of the main water book, easier for me to find and keep record of everything. [/center] [b]Form Format:[/b] [LIST] [*][b]User Name:[/b] your name [*][b]Dragon ID#:[/b] the numeric id of your dragon [*][b]Dragon :[/b] the system generated BBCode for your dragon [*][b]Genes:[/b] primary/secondary/tertiary [*][b]Payment levels:[/b] the levels of fodders total as payment [*][b]Accents:[/b][ skin=?] [/LIST] [code] [b]User Name:[/b] [b]Dragon ID#:[/b] [b]Dragon :[/b] [b]Genes:[/b] [b]Payment levels:[/b] [b]Accents:[/b][skin=] [/code] [b]Pricing:[/b] [LIST] [*][b]Base Price:[/b] LV20 [*][b]Simple Accents:[/b] +LV20 [*][b]Complecated Skin/Accents:[/b] +LV50 [*][b]LV25 dragons will count as LV50 in my shop. [/b] [*][b]Genes List:[/b] Red colored ones are not available yet [s]but you can bribe me with gems for them[/s]. [columns] [b].........Primary.........[/b] [color=red]1.Bar[/color] 2.Basic(free) 3.Cherub[b](+LV20)[/b] 4.Clown[b](+LV5)[/b] 5.Crystal[b](+LV25)[/b] 6.Giraffe[b](+LV15)[/b] 7.Iridescent(free) [color=red]8.Jupiter[/color] 9.Petals[b](+LV25)[/b] 10.Piebald[b](+LV5)[/b] 11.Poison[b](+LV15)[/b] [color=red]12.Ripple[/color] [color=red]13.Skink[/color] [color=red]14.Speckle[/color] 15.Tiger[b](+LV10)[/b] [color=red]16.Vipera[/color] [color=transparent]16.[/color] [nextcol] [b].........Secondary.........[/b] 1. Basic(free) 2. Butterfly[b](+LV25)[/b] [color=red]3. Current[/color] [color=red]4. Daub[/color] 5. Eye Spot[b](+LV5)[/b] 6. Facet[b](+LV25)[/b] [color=red]7. Freckle[/color] [color=red]8. Hex[/color] [color=red]9. Hypnotic[/color] 10. Paint[b](+LV5)[/b] 11. Peregrine[b](+LV10)[/b] [color=red]12. Saturn[/color] 13. Seraph[b](+LV5)[/b] 14. Shimmer(free) [color=red]15.Spinner[/color] [color=red]16. Stripes[/color] 17. Toxin[b](+LV15)[/b] [nextcol] [b].........Tertiary.........[/b] 1.Basic(free) 2. Circuit[b](+LV10)[/b] [color=red]3. Contour[/color] 4. Crackle[b](+LV15)[/b] 5. Gembond[b](+LV15)[/b] 6. Glimmer(free) [color=red]7. Okapi[/color] 8. Smoke[b](+LV10)[/b] 9. Spines[b](+LV10)[/b] 10. Stained(free) 11. Thylacine[b](+LV10)[/b] 12. Underbelly(free) [color=transparent] 10. 11. 12. 13. [/color] [/columns]
Spinaria's SD Adopt
Past finished works here: http://spinaria.tumblr.com
OOF: FULL IF:Open
ttLfd8P.png

I would appreciate that you leave comment under this post instead of the main water book, easier for me to find and keep record of everything.

Form Format:
  • User Name: your name
  • Dragon ID#: the numeric id of your dragon
  • Dragon : the system generated BBCode for your dragon
  • Genes: primary/secondary/tertiary
  • Payment levels: the levels of fodders total as payment
  • Accents:[ skin=?]
Code:
[b]User Name:[/b] [b]Dragon ID#:[/b] [b]Dragon :[/b] [b]Genes:[/b] [b]Payment levels:[/b] [b]Accents:[/b][skin=]

Pricing:
  • Base Price: LV20
  • Simple Accents: +LV20
  • Complecated Skin/Accents: +LV50
  • LV25 dragons will count as LV50 in my shop.
  • Genes List: Red colored ones are not available yet but you can bribe me with gems for them.
    .........Primary.........
    1.Bar
    2.Basic(free)
    3.Cherub(+LV20)
    4.Clown(+LV5)
    5.Crystal(+LV25)
    6.Giraffe(+LV15)
    7.Iridescent(free)
    8.Jupiter
    9.Petals(+LV25)
    10.Piebald(+LV5)
    11.Poison(+LV15)
    12.Ripple
    13.Skink
    14.Speckle
    15.Tiger(+LV10)
    16.Vipera
    .........Secondary.........
    1. Basic(free)
    2. Butterfly(+LV25)
    3. Current
    4. Daub
    5. Eye Spot(+LV5)
    6. Facet(+LV25)
    7. Freckle
    8. Hex
    9. Hypnotic
    10. Paint(+LV5)
    11. Peregrine(+LV10)
    12. Saturn
    13. Seraph(+LV5)
    14. Shimmer(free)
    15.Spinner
    16. Stripes
    17. Toxin(+LV15)
    .........Tertiary.........
    1.Basic(free)
    2. Circuit(+LV10)
    3. Contour
    4. Crackle(+LV15)
    5. Gembond(+LV15)
    6. Glimmer(free)
    7. Okapi
    8. Smoke(+LV10)
    9. Spines(+LV10)
    10. Stained(free)
    11. Thylacine(+LV10)
    12. Underbelly(free)

==Skins & Accents=Dragons & Arts
==.v2PcxeT.pnggLx0Hpj.png
Bios: "Finding a Charge was entirely unappealing to Amygdala - her fate had always been her own. What would a Charge bring to an already pleasant life, aside from worry and demands? With this in mind, Amygdala refused her instincts and resisted the Search as long as she could."

Clan Lore: "The Spiral Keep houses only the Tidelord's most loyal clans. Clan Moroi earned their place in the Keep just a year ago, and have been thriving ever since..."

Bios *200-350 words*
-20 levels

Slots
-
-

Slots
-
-

Bios *500-700 words*
-50 levels

Slots
-
-

Slots
-
-

Clan lore *300-400 words*
-35 levels

Slots
-
-

Slots
-
-

Rules & Special Info

Please post an image of your dragon in the order form! Any additional information that you can provide (clan role, mates, history tidbits that you would like included) would be greatly appreciated. I don't really have content rules so long as everything is up to FR standards, so if it's permissible on the forums it's permissible for me!

Finished Work

Short bio:
Quote:
As cold as the Southern Icefields themselves, Kikimora is a force that strikes fear and awe into the hearts of the metal workers of the Fire domain. It didn't take long for Kikimora to realize that the Icefields had nothing to offer her, and thus her Search led her to the Ashfall Wastes, where she found her Charge: a single diamond ring, forgotten in the soot. The ring inspired young Kikimora to be as it was - cold, beautiful, and unforgiving. Wealth and power are her life's blood, and she keeps the ring close as a reminder of that fact.

Starting from the ash up, Kikimora has built a name for herself in the Wastes as the queenpin of an illegal trading network. Metalworkers from all across the Wastes bring their work to Kikimora for inspection, and those that make the cut get their prices fixed and have to pay a tax to her once a month. In exchange, Kikimora offers protection for the crafters and their shops. Woe be to the dragon that defies her, as any crafter who steps out of line may come to find their works stolen or their shops vandalized.

Kikimora takes no nonsense and does not suffer fools gladly, making her a dangerous dragon to anger. The years have made her beautiful, and she has no qualms with seduction if it means keeping the treasure flowing. Despite her manipulative tendencies, she is not devoid of warmth; she donates generous sums of treasure to orphanages, and anyone lucky enough to become one of her lackeys guarantees not only their safety, but the safety of their clan. Everyone who works for her has a different reason, whether it be fear or respect, but one thing remains constant: no dragon has had the guts to challenge her. With no dissenters in her ranks, Kikimora sits confident in her power.
Quote:
An impish little beast to his very core, Domovoi never had a chance. Being born in the middle of nowhere with no one to take care him, it's no wonder he took up stealing. At first he stole for survival, and when he realized that he had gotten rather good at the act he turned his attention to shinier things. He had gotten so good, in fact, that he was not worried in the slightest about taking one of the Icewarden's most valuable treasures. Unfortunately for Domovoi, the Icewarden was not an easy target and even more unfortunately, not very forgiving. Domovoi found himself banished from the Southern Icefields, alone once again.

He managed to find his way to the Ashfall Wastes, and was determined to make a new start for himself. Old habits die hard, however, and soon Domovoi was back to his thieving ways. He almost got away with a sparkling diamond ring, until the Guardian it belonged to caught him in the act. When Domovoi pleaded mercy, Kikimora had looked on him with disdain; who was this scrawny, gaudy little beast to make demands of her? However, Kikimora had a change of heart in the end, saying that she could use someone of his skills. After all, no one had ever come so close to stealing her Charge before. She took him on as one of her personal informants and gave him a place among her clan - something Domovoi had never had before.

Domovoi is mischievous at heart and takes great joy in his work; spying on the metalworkers and ratting them out to Kikimora is far more fun than having to steal for a living. While he grates on Kikimora's nerves from time to time, Domovoi is the only member of her clan that can truly make her laugh. While the others may speculate that there is something going on between the two, there is no proof that either of them is romantically interested in the other.

Long bio:
Quote:
A pearlcatcher's destiny is easier to read than any other, for it is written on the very pearl that they call their soul.

Liora's fate was known to her former clan long before it was to her. How odd it must have seemed, for a child of Shadow to find itself in the Sea. The Water dragons of Liora's former clan took in this mysterious egg and hatched it, raising her as their own. For years they watched her grow, scrying her pearl as she slept in order to catch glimpses of what her life would bring. They knew she would be a scholar before she even learned to read. They knew she would speak many languages before she spoke her first word. They delighted in her talents and despaired in them, for they also saw that one day, her greatness would take her elsewhere. For the rest of Liora's young life they cherished her, with that knowledge weighing heavily on their hearts.

Liora had never been told any of this. Water dragons did so love their secrets, after all. So years later when she received an invitation to join the Yulon clan, she was more than a little surprised. She had garnered a reputation for herself, one great enough to escape the bounds of the Sea and reach the ears of Kelsus. This was a grand opportunity, with generous pay and a prestigious position. Yet still she hesitated. Was it worth leaving everything she knew behind? Her culture, her people, her way of life? But her clan insisted that she go, for they had seen this day years ago.

And so it was that Liora joined Clan Yulon. Liora endured a bit of a culture shock when she first arrived; it was strange at first, coming from a culture where secrets and knowledge are heavily guarded and being paid by your new clan to unearth these very secrets.

But it was a life Liora quickly fell in love with.

Liora now prospers in the Light lands. Her scholarly nature and her curiosity serves her well as the clan's scribe, astronomer, and translator. Her dedication to the pursuit of knowledge landed her comfortably in Yulon's library, where she assists Corus in maintaining it. Occasionally her talents take her out into the world, where she hunts for more books to add to the collection. Sometimes dragons are unwilling to part with their tomes; this is not a problem for Liora. She is sympathetic to those who hold their treasures dear, and is more than willing to stay a bit longer to make a copy.

Liora is gentle and sweet-natured, though some of the other dragons in the clan find her intimidating. She is not above using this to her advantage - after all, the scarier she is, the less hooligans are in the library. It has become a bit of a private joke to her. As the saying goes, you can take the dragon out of Shadow, but you can't take Shadow out of the dragon.

While the library takes up most of Liora's time, her life isn't all work and no play. Shortly after her arrival in Yulon, Liora found herself head over heels for a guardian named Tagora. After a whirlwind courtship they became mates, and have been madly in love ever since. Liora isn't exactly thrilled with Tagora's line of work, but she had been told from the beginning that if she couldn't accept Tagora as she was, a warrior, then it wasn't going to work. Liora wears a brave face, but when Tagora goes out on an assignment she retreats back into the library. Those that pass by will tell you they can hear sniffling behind the sound of turning pages.
Bios: "Finding a Charge was entirely unappealing to Amygdala - her fate had always been her own. What would a Charge bring to an already pleasant life, aside from worry and demands? With this in mind, Amygdala refused her instincts and resisted the Search as long as she could."

Clan Lore: "The Spiral Keep houses only the Tidelord's most loyal clans. Clan Moroi earned their place in the Keep just a year ago, and have been thriving ever since..."

Bios *200-350 words*
-20 levels

Slots
-
-

Slots
-
-

Bios *500-700 words*
-50 levels

Slots
-
-

Slots
-
-

Clan lore *300-400 words*
-35 levels

Slots
-
-

Slots
-
-

Rules & Special Info

Please post an image of your dragon in the order form! Any additional information that you can provide (clan role, mates, history tidbits that you would like included) would be greatly appreciated. I don't really have content rules so long as everything is up to FR standards, so if it's permissible on the forums it's permissible for me!

Finished Work

Short bio:
Quote:
As cold as the Southern Icefields themselves, Kikimora is a force that strikes fear and awe into the hearts of the metal workers of the Fire domain. It didn't take long for Kikimora to realize that the Icefields had nothing to offer her, and thus her Search led her to the Ashfall Wastes, where she found her Charge: a single diamond ring, forgotten in the soot. The ring inspired young Kikimora to be as it was - cold, beautiful, and unforgiving. Wealth and power are her life's blood, and she keeps the ring close as a reminder of that fact.

Starting from the ash up, Kikimora has built a name for herself in the Wastes as the queenpin of an illegal trading network. Metalworkers from all across the Wastes bring their work to Kikimora for inspection, and those that make the cut get their prices fixed and have to pay a tax to her once a month. In exchange, Kikimora offers protection for the crafters and their shops. Woe be to the dragon that defies her, as any crafter who steps out of line may come to find their works stolen or their shops vandalized.

Kikimora takes no nonsense and does not suffer fools gladly, making her a dangerous dragon to anger. The years have made her beautiful, and she has no qualms with seduction if it means keeping the treasure flowing. Despite her manipulative tendencies, she is not devoid of warmth; she donates generous sums of treasure to orphanages, and anyone lucky enough to become one of her lackeys guarantees not only their safety, but the safety of their clan. Everyone who works for her has a different reason, whether it be fear or respect, but one thing remains constant: no dragon has had the guts to challenge her. With no dissenters in her ranks, Kikimora sits confident in her power.
Quote:
An impish little beast to his very core, Domovoi never had a chance. Being born in the middle of nowhere with no one to take care him, it's no wonder he took up stealing. At first he stole for survival, and when he realized that he had gotten rather good at the act he turned his attention to shinier things. He had gotten so good, in fact, that he was not worried in the slightest about taking one of the Icewarden's most valuable treasures. Unfortunately for Domovoi, the Icewarden was not an easy target and even more unfortunately, not very forgiving. Domovoi found himself banished from the Southern Icefields, alone once again.

He managed to find his way to the Ashfall Wastes, and was determined to make a new start for himself. Old habits die hard, however, and soon Domovoi was back to his thieving ways. He almost got away with a sparkling diamond ring, until the Guardian it belonged to caught him in the act. When Domovoi pleaded mercy, Kikimora had looked on him with disdain; who was this scrawny, gaudy little beast to make demands of her? However, Kikimora had a change of heart in the end, saying that she could use someone of his skills. After all, no one had ever come so close to stealing her Charge before. She took him on as one of her personal informants and gave him a place among her clan - something Domovoi had never had before.

Domovoi is mischievous at heart and takes great joy in his work; spying on the metalworkers and ratting them out to Kikimora is far more fun than having to steal for a living. While he grates on Kikimora's nerves from time to time, Domovoi is the only member of her clan that can truly make her laugh. While the others may speculate that there is something going on between the two, there is no proof that either of them is romantically interested in the other.

Long bio:
Quote:
A pearlcatcher's destiny is easier to read than any other, for it is written on the very pearl that they call their soul.

Liora's fate was known to her former clan long before it was to her. How odd it must have seemed, for a child of Shadow to find itself in the Sea. The Water dragons of Liora's former clan took in this mysterious egg and hatched it, raising her as their own. For years they watched her grow, scrying her pearl as she slept in order to catch glimpses of what her life would bring. They knew she would be a scholar before she even learned to read. They knew she would speak many languages before she spoke her first word. They delighted in her talents and despaired in them, for they also saw that one day, her greatness would take her elsewhere. For the rest of Liora's young life they cherished her, with that knowledge weighing heavily on their hearts.

Liora had never been told any of this. Water dragons did so love their secrets, after all. So years later when she received an invitation to join the Yulon clan, she was more than a little surprised. She had garnered a reputation for herself, one great enough to escape the bounds of the Sea and reach the ears of Kelsus. This was a grand opportunity, with generous pay and a prestigious position. Yet still she hesitated. Was it worth leaving everything she knew behind? Her culture, her people, her way of life? But her clan insisted that she go, for they had seen this day years ago.

And so it was that Liora joined Clan Yulon. Liora endured a bit of a culture shock when she first arrived; it was strange at first, coming from a culture where secrets and knowledge are heavily guarded and being paid by your new clan to unearth these very secrets.

But it was a life Liora quickly fell in love with.

Liora now prospers in the Light lands. Her scholarly nature and her curiosity serves her well as the clan's scribe, astronomer, and translator. Her dedication to the pursuit of knowledge landed her comfortably in Yulon's library, where she assists Corus in maintaining it. Occasionally her talents take her out into the world, where she hunts for more books to add to the collection. Sometimes dragons are unwilling to part with their tomes; this is not a problem for Liora. She is sympathetic to those who hold their treasures dear, and is more than willing to stay a bit longer to make a copy.

Liora is gentle and sweet-natured, though some of the other dragons in the clan find her intimidating. She is not above using this to her advantage - after all, the scarier she is, the less hooligans are in the library. It has become a bit of a private joke to her. As the saying goes, you can take the dragon out of Shadow, but you can't take Shadow out of the dragon.

While the library takes up most of Liora's time, her life isn't all work and no play. Shortly after her arrival in Yulon, Liora found herself head over heels for a guardian named Tagora. After a whirlwind courtship they became mates, and have been madly in love ever since. Liora isn't exactly thrilled with Tagora's line of work, but she had been told from the beginning that if she couldn't accept Tagora as she was, a warrior, then it wasn't going to work. Liora wears a brave face, but when Tagora goes out on an assignment she retreats back into the library. Those that pass by will tell you they can hear sniffling behind the sound of turning pages.
00L4SNl.png
[center][img]http://i65.tinypic.com/f0zrdh.jpg[/img] [b]Your dragon as a cool shark: 15 levels each[/b][/center] [LIST] [*]Open August 9th - 12th or until I get too swamped with orders to continue. [*] All genes available [i]except[/i] jupiter/saturn. [*] No apparel, no accents/skins, no changes to the base. [*] More info and examples on my thread [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1488642]here[/url]. [*] Ping @brit and wait until your order is confirmed before sending a CR. [/LIST] [center] [img]http://i60.tinypic.com/of25hv.jpg[/img][/center]
f0zrdh.jpg

Your dragon as a cool shark: 15 levels each

• Open August 9th - 12th or until I get too swamped with orders to continue.
  • All genes available except jupiter/saturn.
  • No apparel, no accents/skins, no changes to the base.
  • More info and examples on my thread here.
  • Ping @brit and wait until your order is confirmed before sending a CR.

of25hv.jpg
HzlT6uO.gif

she/her
water dom org
dom stats '23
[center][b]TheUltimateOwl's Gijinka/OC headshots! [/b] I am here to draw your gijinkas/OCs! Click onto the images below for high res examples![/center] [center][url=http://orig07.deviantart.net/3324/f/2016/218/a/5/ash_by_theultimateowl-dactpnb.png][img]http://orig10.deviantart.net/b658/f/2016/218/0/b/example1_by_theultimateowl-dactp6l.png[/img] [/url][url=http://66.media.tumblr.com/55733380339996aeaacb124e0bcd52a2/tumblr_ob90oxbDgj1rishp3o1_500.png][img]http://orig06.deviantart.net/25e6/f/2016/218/a/1/example2_by_theultimateowl-dactp6k.png[/img] [/url][url=http://orig15.deviantart.net/6055/f/2016/218/0/7/steelhide_holo_avatar_by_theultimateowl-dactpn2.png][img]http://orig13.deviantart.net/3b5d/f/2016/218/3/c/example3_by_theultimateowl-dactp5r.png[/img][/url][/center] [center]||Headshot style A|| Headshot Style B|| Half body[/center] [center][columns] [center][size=3] Art Style 1 -35 levels [nextcol][color=transparent] Slots - - [/color] [nextcol] Slots - @ name here - [/columns] [columns] [center][size=3] Art Style 2 - 35 levels [nextcol][color=transparent] Slots - - [/color] [nextcol] Slots - - [/columns] [columns] [center] [size=3] Art Style 3 -80 levels Only one slot per round of completed batches* [nextcol][color=transparent] Slots - [/color] [nextcol] Slots - - [/columns] [/center] [center][color=navy][font=arial][size=5]Rules & Special Info[/center][/color][/font][/size] [LIST] [*] * Round of completed batches mean that every completed 4 headshots + halfbody is when I will open up another half body slot. [*][b]I am 9 hours ahead of the server time! (Central Europe) so if I don't respond right away, that's why![/b] [*]On Saturday (August 13th) I won't be able to take new orders since I will be travelling back to Hungary! [*][b]Please have premade gijinka designs/OC designs as I won't have time to design them this time around, otherwise I will have to (sadly) refuse it.[/b] [*]I am only taking limited slots (2-2 for headshots and 1 for half body first round) [*][b]Please do not remove my signature or edit the artwork without my permission! Resizing it is A-OK tho![/b] [*]PLEASE FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW FOR ORDERS! [/LIST] [b]I draw :[/b] [LIST] [*]Gijinkas (Please have reference on hand!!) [*]OCs (Please have reference on hand!!) [*]Characters w/ fluffy hair (please and thank you I love drawing hair, its just a bonus) [*]Characters with horns and the like [/LIST] [b]I DO NOT Draw :[/b] [LIST] [*]NSFW [*]Gore [*]Offensive content [/LIST] [quote=Order form] [center][b]Order Form![/b][/center] [b]Commission type: Payment : Characters : Other :[/b][/quote] [center][color=navy][font=arial][size=5]Finished Work[/center][/color][/font][/size] [center][i][b][url=http://the-ultimate-owl-art.tumblr.com]Please see my Art Tumblr for even more examples![/url][/b][/i] Click on the images for bigger view![/center] [center][url=http://orig04.deviantart.net/19e5/f/2016/218/b/2/raibenface_by_theultimateowl-dactu0l.png][img]http://orig12.deviantart.net/19ff/f/2016/218/9/7/mroe_example_1_by_theultimateowl-dactt6o.png[/img][/url][url=http://67.media.tumblr.com/bb18cf71ce0be704e8bd19a7f830f3d3/tumblr_oaot27MqPL1rishp3o2_1280.png][img]http://orig03.deviantart.net/9a67/f/2016/218/1/2/morexample3_by_theultimateowl-dactt6r.png[/img][/center][/url] [center][url=http://orig12.deviantart.net/b953/f/2016/218/6/b/steel_sketch_by_theultimateowl-dacttzz.png][img]http://orig14.deviantart.net/f3b8/f/2016/218/6/e/moreexmaple2_by_theultimateowl-dactt70.png[/img][/url][url=http://pre07.deviantart.net/9138/th/pre/i/2016/218/7/2/flightrisingdragongijinkas_by_theultimateowl-dactu17.png][img]http://orig04.deviantart.net/4319/f/2016/218/2/2/more_examples6_by_theultimateowl-dactt7j.png[/img][/url][/center]
TheUltimateOwl's Gijinka/OC headshots!

I am here to draw your gijinkas/OCs! Click onto the images below for high res examples!

||Headshot style A|| Headshot Style B|| Half body

Art Style 1
-35 levels

Slots
-
-

Slots
- @ name here
-

Art Style 2
- 35 levels

Slots
-
-

Slots
-
-

Art Style 3
-80 levels
Only one slot per round of completed batches*

Slots
-

Slots
-
-

Rules & Special Info

• * Round of completed batches mean that every completed 4 headshots + halfbody is when I will open up another half body slot.
  • I am 9 hours ahead of the server time! (Central Europe) so if I don't respond right away, that's why!
  • On Saturday (August 13th) I won't be able to take new orders since I will be travelling back to Hungary!
  • Please have premade gijinka designs/OC designs as I won't have time to design them this time around, otherwise I will have to (sadly) refuse it.
  • I am only taking limited slots (2-2 for headshots and 1 for half body first round)
  • Please do not remove my signature or edit the artwork without my permission! Resizing it is A-OK tho!
  • PLEASE FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW FOR ORDERS!

I draw :
  • Gijinkas (Please have reference on hand!!)
  • OCs (Please have reference on hand!!)
  • Characters w/ fluffy hair (please and thank you I love drawing hair, its just a bonus)
  • Characters with horns and the like

I DO NOT Draw :
  • NSFW
  • Gore
  • Offensive content

Order form wrote:
Order Form!

Commission type:
Payment :
Characters :
Other :

Finished Work

Please see my Art Tumblr for even more examples!
Click on the images for bigger view!
mroe_example_1_by_theultimateowl-dactt6o.pngmorexample3_by_theultimateowl-dactt6r.png
moreexmaple2_by_theultimateowl-dactt70.pngmore_examples6_by_theultimateowl-dactt7j.png
79026279_w2VMGEmYzwnnL1n.png
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1903257/1][img]http://orig15.deviantart.net/7a1b/f/2016/182/e/6/otter_banner_by_apoca_chan-da8e7cv.png[/img][/url][/center] [img]http://orig07.deviantart.net/ce4b/f/2016/187/a/a/prices_gin_by_apoca_chan-da90jqa.png[/img] Short Bios (~100 words): 10 levels (either two five levels or one ten level) Detailed Bios (~300 words): 16 levels (any combination 5 levels and up) Full-Length Bios (>300 words): 25 levels (any combination 5 levels and up) Full Story Length Bios (1000+ words): 35 levels (any combination 5 levels and up) w/ Simple coding: +7 levels Lair/Territory Descriptions: 60 levels (any combination 5 levels and up) [img]http://orig02.deviantart.net/77f0/f/2016/187/8/2/examples_gin_by_apoca_chan-da90jq2.png[/img] [quote][center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21415213] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/214153/21415213_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [center][item=Brown Bat][item=Scarlet Flycatcher][item=Bronze Steampunk Tail Bauble][item=Haunted Stone Orb][/center] [center][img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/174f77ac18d969b4680a1d9a8419bb1c/tumblr_nu0q3vbRAU1tm17oeo8_400.png[/img] [/center] [list] [color=#daa520][b]Name: Aiden Clan role: Scientist Mate: Bri Smart - Logical - Non-believer[/b][/color] [center][img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/174f77ac18d969b4680a1d9a8419bb1c/tumblr_nu0q3vbRAU1tm17oeo8_400.png[/img][/center] Belongs to SilverOtter [color=#800000]Aiden never knew his [i]real[/i] father. Actually, he doesn't really remember him. Aiden remembers traveling around with his mother. The Wildclaw remembers making many friends that he still remembers even to this day. Though, that's not hard to imagine since he seems really, really smart. He takes his role as a scientist within the clan very, very seriously. He decided upon this profession when he noticed that their little trinkets kept failing. Somebody needed to know what they were doing when fixing them. Aiden volunteered himself. He likes building things, researching other things and trying to explain things to some of the other clan members. Honestly, he isn't really one suited for "Wonderland". But, he never wanted to travel or move away from his mother. She was the only one that he could really trust. Well, one of the only two people he could trust. (Nothing to Davon, he loves him like a father. Davon was absolutely amazing to him when he was a youngling.) When he was able to explore, Aiden had decided to explore the outskirts of their territory. He was having a blast finding all kinds of things that didn't belong (and/or exist) in "Wonderland". It was through this exploration that he stumbled upon a dragon that seemed lost -- or maybe almost sad? They were a beautiful red colour with a hide as shiny as crystal. He was enamoured by her looks. Also, she was a mirror. Mirrors weren't very much welcomed in the clan. Everybody thought they were nasty creatures. But, he approached her with caution. At first, he thought she would have bit his head off. Until he discovered that Bri, though brash, was very pleasant to talk to. Over time, he developed feelings for her. Then, they had a nest. The nest was created on the outskirts, where Bri had been residing, but his mother was excited to be a grandmother. She couldn't wait to see all her children. Though, confusion arose when Fae had appeared. It was only accepted when Bri said that she was once a Fae. She somehow was changed into a Mirror. Eventually, Bri had moved on, but she kept in touch. Christopher, Aiden's son, had decided to stay with him. And so, he works well with his father making sure that the clan's trinkets ran smoothly. They made a grand team. Aiden hopes to have another nest with Bri, but he's not so sure if she wants one or not.[/color] [/list] [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/70157094/frstuff/horizontal/earthh1.png[/img][/center][/quote] [quote][center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24420742] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/244208/24420742_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [center][item=Red and Black Froghopper][item=Luna Mith][item=Pink Daisy Cabbie][item=Scroll Case][/center] [center][img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/63ebde7f65da8aa8ee9bbac337c7d913/tumblr_nt4hwnsxQD1tm17oeo5_400.png[/img] [/center] [list] [color=#1fcecb][b]Name: Aqua Clan role: Alice - Fashion Designer Mate: N/A Nosy - Kind - Thankful[/b][/color] [center][img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/63ebde7f65da8aa8ee9bbac337c7d913/tumblr_nt4hwnsxQD1tm17oeo5_400.png[/img][/center] Belongs to SilverOtter [color=#0000FF]Aqua was born into a Light clan. She was stunning in regards to pastel and light colours that were looked for within her clan. And, she grew up with that notion that she could have anybody that she wanted. She was the gorgeous one. But, she didn't grow to be a snobby dragon. No, her passion was with clothing. She loved to design. And, her favorite colour was pink to boot. Aqua took all her free time into learning how to make clothing. She was quite good at it after awhile. It was on a trip to another nearby clan to sell her clothes that she tripped and stumbled down a hill. She had no idea how long she was stumbling or rolling. When she had stopped, Aqua knew she wasn't near the path nor her clan anymore. She shook her head to clear it before getting up to find other dragons that could help her on her way. She needed to get back home despite the fact she wouldn't sell any of her clothing to dragons awaiting her. She had to go through a thick, tangled wood before spotting the first dragon. And, she found him to be -- almost strange. The Coatl was pure black-coloured with a dark blue accent. His tongue oozed with acid as it was coloured the brightest of green. "Hello," she would call looking for answers. "Can you tell me where I am?" "You must be Alice," the Coatl cooed. "I am Jabberwocky. I'll take you to Wonderland." Aqua had went to correct him on his name, but he had already bolted off in a direction. The Skydancer made a noise as she gave chase. He hadn't answered her question. When Jabberwocky had stopped, Aqua paused. There was a clan here. And it was strange. All the dragons were colorful and acted really weird. A male Skydancer had approached them. He managed to tip his hat to Aqua before introducing himself as the Mad Hatter. He welcomed her to Wonderland. Aqua didn't know what to think of this development as she explored this new clan. She was their chosen "Alice"; therefore, she had a purpose here. The Skydancer found an abandoned dressing den after awhile and decided it wouldn't be so bad here afterall. Aqua settled into the clan with ease as she opened her shop to others within Wonderland. Her clothing was a hit, and she was quite pleased. Though, it wasn't expensive, and little hatchlings were given clothing for free. The Hatter even came in from time to time to try on clothes and hats. He was pleasant, and she took a liking to him. But, he never saw her in such a way. She was determined to win him over. At least, it was her determination until a female Wildclaw appeared in Wonderland with a hatchling following at her hills. Aqua fumed as she watched the Wildclaw get along with and grow closer to the Hatter. She even knew his actual name, and he never bothered to tell it to her. Anger, jealousy and hatred filled her every time she watched Hekabe walk into her shop to buy something. She never said anything hateful when she was a customer. But, walking by, she'd always make some kind of comment of her not belonging in this clan. When Hekabe managed to become a leader of the clan, Aqua decided to try and nip her to start a fight. The Wildclaw would never react to it. Aqua was generally a happy, sweet talking Skydancer. But, others knew to stay away from the designer if Hekabe was in the area. It was never good to be too close to her lest then want to hear her rumble and complain loudly.[/color] [/list] [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/70157094/frstuff/horizontal/lighth1.png[/img][/center][/quote] [b]Notes[/b]: I work -- a lot. Don't expect them to be done before the dominance battle is over. Also, I have paid commissions to finish. I will try to get most of them done tonight, but they've been waiting a few weeks or so now. Whoops. [quote][b]Order Form[/b] Username: User ID: Which Commission: Dragon: Any Information About Dragon: Payment (tell which levels and whatnot):[/quote]
otter_banner_by_apoca_chan-da8e7cv.png

prices_gin_by_apoca_chan-da90jqa.png
Short Bios (~100 words): 10 levels (either two five levels or one ten level)
Detailed Bios (~300 words): 16 levels (any combination 5 levels and up)
Full-Length Bios (>300 words): 25 levels (any combination 5 levels and up)
Full Story Length Bios (1000+ words): 35 levels (any combination 5 levels and up)
w/ Simple coding: +7 levels
Lair/Territory Descriptions: 60 levels (any combination 5 levels and up)

examples_gin_by_apoca_chan-da90jq2.png
Quote:
Brown Bat Scarlet Flycatcher Bronze Steampunk Tail Bauble Haunted Stone Orb
tumblr_nu0q3vbRAU1tm17oeo8_400.png

Name: Aiden
Clan role: Scientist
Mate: Bri
Smart - Logical - Non-believer

tumblr_nu0q3vbRAU1tm17oeo8_400.png

Belongs to SilverOtter

Aiden never knew his real father. Actually, he doesn't really remember him. Aiden remembers traveling around with his mother. The Wildclaw remembers making many friends that he still remembers even to this day. Though, that's not hard to imagine since he seems really, really smart. He takes his role as a scientist within the clan very, very seriously. He decided upon this profession when he noticed that their little trinkets kept failing. Somebody needed to know what they were doing when fixing them. Aiden volunteered himself.

He likes building things, researching other things and trying to explain things to some of the other clan members. Honestly, he isn't really one suited for "Wonderland". But, he never wanted to travel or move away from his mother. She was the only one that he could really trust. Well, one of the only two people he could trust. (Nothing to Davon, he loves him like a father. Davon was absolutely amazing to him when he was a youngling.)

When he was able to explore, Aiden had decided to explore the outskirts of their territory. He was having a blast finding all kinds of things that didn't belong (and/or exist) in "Wonderland". It was through this exploration that he stumbled upon a dragon that seemed lost -- or maybe almost sad? They were a beautiful red colour with a hide as shiny as crystal. He was enamoured by her looks. Also, she was a mirror. Mirrors weren't very much welcomed in the clan. Everybody thought they were nasty creatures. But, he approached her with caution. At first, he thought she would have bit his head off.

Until he discovered that Bri, though brash, was very pleasant to talk to. Over time, he developed feelings for her. Then, they had a nest. The nest was created on the outskirts, where Bri had been residing, but his mother was excited to be a grandmother. She couldn't wait to see all her children. Though, confusion arose when Fae had appeared. It was only accepted when Bri said that she was once a Fae. She somehow was changed into a Mirror. Eventually, Bri had moved on, but she kept in touch.

Christopher, Aiden's son, had decided to stay with him. And so, he works well with his father making sure that the clan's trinkets ran smoothly. They made a grand team. Aiden hopes to have another nest with Bri, but he's not so sure if she wants one or not.

earthh1.png
Quote:
Red and Black Froghopper Luna Mith Pink Daisy Cabbie Scroll Case
tumblr_nt4hwnsxQD1tm17oeo5_400.png

Name: Aqua
Clan role: Alice - Fashion Designer
Mate: N/A
Nosy - Kind - Thankful

tumblr_nt4hwnsxQD1tm17oeo5_400.png

Belongs to SilverOtter

Aqua was born into a Light clan. She was stunning in regards to pastel and light colours that were looked for within her clan. And, she grew up with that notion that she could have anybody that she wanted. She was the gorgeous one. But, she didn't grow to be a snobby dragon. No, her passion was with clothing. She loved to design. And, her favorite colour was pink to boot. Aqua took all her free time into learning how to make clothing. She was quite good at it after awhile.

It was on a trip to another nearby clan to sell her clothes that she tripped and stumbled down a hill. She had no idea how long she was stumbling or rolling. When she had stopped, Aqua knew she wasn't near the path nor her clan anymore. She shook her head to clear it before getting up to find other dragons that could help her on her way. She needed to get back home despite the fact she wouldn't sell any of her clothing to dragons awaiting her. She had to go through a thick, tangled wood before spotting the first dragon. And, she found him to be -- almost strange. The Coatl was pure black-coloured with a dark blue accent. His tongue oozed with acid as it was coloured the brightest of green.

"Hello," she would call looking for answers. "Can you tell me where I am?"

"You must be Alice," the Coatl cooed. "I am Jabberwocky. I'll take you to Wonderland."

Aqua had went to correct him on his name, but he had already bolted off in a direction. The Skydancer made a noise as she gave chase. He hadn't answered her question. When Jabberwocky had stopped, Aqua paused. There was a clan here. And it was strange. All the dragons were colorful and acted really weird.

A male Skydancer had approached them. He managed to tip his hat to Aqua before introducing himself as the Mad Hatter. He welcomed her to Wonderland. Aqua didn't know what to think of this development as she explored this new clan. She was their chosen "Alice"; therefore, she had a purpose here. The Skydancer found an abandoned dressing den after awhile and decided it wouldn't be so bad here afterall.

Aqua settled into the clan with ease as she opened her shop to others within Wonderland. Her clothing was a hit, and she was quite pleased. Though, it wasn't expensive, and little hatchlings were given clothing for free. The Hatter even came in from time to time to try on clothes and hats. He was pleasant, and she took a liking to him. But, he never saw her in such a way. She was determined to win him over.

At least, it was her determination until a female Wildclaw appeared in Wonderland with a hatchling following at her hills. Aqua fumed as she watched the Wildclaw get along with and grow closer to the Hatter. She even knew his actual name, and he never bothered to tell it to her. Anger, jealousy and hatred filled her every time she watched Hekabe walk into her shop to buy something. She never said anything hateful when she was a customer. But, walking by, she'd always make some kind of comment of her not belonging in this clan. When Hekabe managed to become a leader of the clan, Aqua decided to try and nip her to start a fight. The Wildclaw would never react to it.

Aqua was generally a happy, sweet talking Skydancer. But, others knew to stay away from the designer if Hekabe was in the area. It was never good to be too close to her lest then want to hear her rumble and complain loudly.

lighth1.png

Notes: I work -- a lot. Don't expect them to be done before the dominance battle is over. Also, I have paid commissions to finish. I will try to get most of them done tonight, but they've been waiting a few weeks or so now. Whoops.
Quote:
Order Form

Username:
User ID:
Which Commission:
Dragon:
Any Information About Dragon:
Payment (tell which levels and whatnot):
DoWq1FH.pngYzZnJxc.pngCi4cDic.png
noSD0w3.png
||Writing Style 1: [quote=Dragon Bio] Being a confident dragon, Morpho has taken it upon himself to teach the others about loving yourself, and making yourself look as good as possible. These lessons usually end in Morpho talking about himself and how great he is, and don’t really teach the attendants anything. They appreciate his efforts though. [/quote] ----- ||Writing Style 2: [quote=Short Story] His siblings all gave other gifts to the mortals that walked the earth the Gods lived on, and those gifts were seen as more precious than magic. Because magic was beautiful, but in the eyes of the mortals, only good enough for tricks. [/quote] ----- ||Writing Style 3: include a very small sample of your work [quote=Free Poetry] But then I grew older And I grew harder And maybe Just maybe I grew a little wiser too [/quote] ----- [center][columns] [center][size=3] Writing Style 1 -20 levels per bio [nextcol][color=transparent] Slots - - [/color] [nextcol] Slots - @ name here - [/columns] [quote=Order Form] Username: Dragon Name: Dragon ID: Dragon personality: (some keywords, if you have them) Anything else: (anything you might find relevant) Payment: [/quote] [columns] [center][size=3] Writing Style 2 -30 levels per short story [nextcol][color=transparent] Slots - - [/color] [nextcol] Slots - - [/columns] [quote=Order Form] Username: General story idea: (You'll probably have to PM me including all the details, I'll contact you if I need anything though.) [/quote] [columns] [center] [size=3] Writing Style 3 -25 levels per poem [nextcol][color=transparent] Slots - - [/color] [nextcol] Slots - - [/columns] [quote=Order Form] Username: Poetry form: (free is preferred, however I will rhyme when you want me to) General poetry idea: (You'll probably have to PM me including all the details, I'll contact you if I need anything though.) [/quote] [/center] [center][color=navy][font=arial][size=5]Rules & Special Info[/center][/color][/font][/size] I live +9 FR time. [center][color=navy][font=arial][size=5]Finished Work[/center][/color][/font][/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=194308&tab=dragon&did=20640988]The full bio.[/url] [url=http://smeenilicious.tumblr.com/post/77928886066/today-is-fairytale-day-so-have-a-fairytale]The full short story[/url] [url=http://smeenilicious.tumblr.com/post/136380793964/new-years-eve]The full poem[/url]
||Writing Style 1:
Dragon Bio wrote:
Being a confident dragon, Morpho has taken it upon himself to teach the others about loving yourself, and making yourself look as good as possible. These lessons usually end in Morpho talking about himself and how great he is, and don’t really teach the attendants anything. They appreciate his efforts though.

||Writing Style 2:
Short Story wrote:
His siblings all gave other gifts to the mortals that walked the earth the Gods lived on, and those gifts were seen as more precious than magic. Because magic was beautiful, but in the eyes of the mortals, only good enough for tricks.

||Writing Style 3: include a very small sample of your work
Free Poetry wrote:
But then I grew older
And I grew harder
And maybe
Just maybe
I grew a little wiser too

Writing Style 1
-20 levels per bio

Slots
-
-

Slots
- @ name here
-
Order Form wrote:
Username:
Dragon Name:
Dragon ID:
Dragon personality: (some keywords, if you have them)
Anything else: (anything you might find relevant)
Payment:

Writing Style 2
-30 levels per short story

Slots
-
-

Slots
-
-
Order Form wrote:
Username:
General story idea: (You'll probably have to PM me including all the details, I'll contact you if I need anything though.)

Writing Style 3
-25 levels per poem

Slots
-
-

Slots
-
-
Order Form wrote:
Username:
Poetry form: (free is preferred, however I will rhyme when you want me to)
General poetry idea: (You'll probably have to PM me including all the details, I'll contact you if I need anything though.)

Rules & Special Info

I live +9 FR time.

Finished Work

The full bio.
The full short story
The full poem
P5dRHZ6.png
[center] [size=6][font=cambria]SHORT STORIES[/font][/size] Hi there, call me Nemo! I'll be offering [b]short stories[/b] (word count: 1000+) at [b]40 levels[/b] per dragon (REPEAT): 1 SHORT STORY = 40 LEVELS | CODING = +2 LEVELS [font=cambria][size=5]S A M P L E[/size][/font] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22079637] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/220797/22079637.png[/img] [/url] [quote=blurb]What lay beyond the horizons of the hills and forests of his past were long sprinkled in dust. The roads he'd taken, the places he'd mapped-where the humid sun burned welts into his flesh, and the cruel ground ate feeling from his weary toes-were all but lost in the tall grass of which he'd dug his heels in to rid them of the dirt of his journeys. So to say, he had memories, although in every landmark stood a ghost; foreboding and opaque, yet the afterlife not even had managed to drain their thirst for revenge. So they plagued on these treasures of the mind; his memories, his state of being, and their shimmering forms tracked him like hounds; chained to the scent of him; forever trailing the twists and turns he'd braved in the labyrinth of life. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22079637]<<<CLICK FOR MORE>>>[/url] [/quote] [font=cambria]MORE EXAMPLES [size=2](I AM NOT OFFERING CHAPTER STORIES LIKE IN THE EXAMPLES BELOW, THEY ARE JUST FOR YOU TO SEE IF MY WRITING STYLE REALLY WOULD INTEREST YOU)[/size][/font] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15541593][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/155416/15541593.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15781018][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/157811/15781018.png[/img][/url] [/center] [code] [b]username:[/b] [b]dragon:[/b] [b]theme:[/b] [b]notes (personality traits I should be aware of?):[/b] [/code] [font=cambria]**Adding a theme is optional, but my work has a higher quality when there is a narrower field of focus. (Basically, it's easier for me to think of what to write for your dragon if you give me a theme) PLEASE DO NOT RUSH ME. I WILL BE BUSY DURING THE EXTENT OF THE DOM BATTLE AND THEREFORE ORDERS WILL MORE LIKELY BE COMPLETED WHEN IT NEARS TO A CLOSE. (I'd be happy to give updates on how the story's going, though!) AS OF NOW, [b]I AM ONLY OPENING 4 SLOTS[/b]. (There may be a chance for more slots to open if the need arises, somewhere around Friday.)[/font] [center]1 SLOT = 1 PERSON 1 PERSON = 3 DRAGONS (max.) [font=cambria]If you want to order stories for more than 3 dragons, you will have to claim another slot.[/font] [/center] [LIST] [*]OPEN [*]OPEN [*]OPEN [*]OPEN [/LIST]
SHORT STORIES

Hi there, call me Nemo!
I'll be offering short stories (word count: 1000+)
at 40 levels per dragon
(REPEAT): 1 SHORT STORY = 40 LEVELS | CODING = +2 LEVELS

S A M P L E

22079637.png
blurb wrote:
What lay beyond the horizons of the hills and forests of his past were long sprinkled in dust. The roads he'd taken, the places he'd mapped-where the humid sun burned welts into his flesh, and the cruel ground ate feeling from his weary toes-were all but lost in the tall grass of which he'd dug his heels in to rid them of the dirt of his journeys. So to say, he had memories, although in every landmark stood a ghost; foreboding and opaque, yet the afterlife not even had managed to drain their thirst for revenge. So they plagued on these treasures of the mind; his memories, his state of being, and their shimmering forms tracked him like hounds; chained to the scent of him; forever trailing the twists and turns he'd braved in the labyrinth of life.

<<<CLICK FOR MORE>>>

MORE EXAMPLES
(I AM NOT OFFERING CHAPTER STORIES LIKE IN THE EXAMPLES BELOW, THEY ARE JUST FOR YOU TO SEE IF MY WRITING STYLE REALLY WOULD INTEREST YOU)

15541593.png15781018.png

Code:
[b]username:[/b] [b]dragon:[/b] [b]theme:[/b] [b]notes (personality traits I should be aware of?):[/b]

**Adding a theme is optional, but my work has a higher quality when there is a narrower field of focus. (Basically, it's easier for me to think of what to write for your dragon if you give me a theme)

PLEASE DO NOT RUSH ME. I WILL BE BUSY DURING THE EXTENT OF THE DOM BATTLE AND THEREFORE ORDERS WILL MORE LIKELY BE COMPLETED WHEN IT NEARS TO A CLOSE. (I'd be happy to give updates on how the story's going, though!) AS OF NOW, I AM ONLY OPENING 4 SLOTS. (There may be a chance for more slots to open if the need arises, somewhere around Friday.)

1 SLOT = 1 PERSON
1 PERSON = 3 DRAGONS (max.)
If you want to order stories for more than 3 dragons, you will have to claim another slot.

• OPEN
  • OPEN
  • OPEN
  • OPEN
.- -. -.. | - .... .. ... | .- -. -.. | - .... .. ...
( T H I S | A N D | T H I S | A N D | T H I S )
S1RYPFw.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16