Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Thundercrack Carnivale Pendant SALE!
1 2 3

wbwig6.jpg
25hftld.png

HAPPY THUNDERCRACK CARNIVALE!

To celebrate the holiday, I've created 8 of these special-edition Thundercrack Carnivale pendants - on sale for just 500g each!

The Thundercrack Carnivale pendants are made from clay, metallic ink and alcohol ink, burnished and textured to resemble metal. The finish is silver on graphite with a bit of a sparkle to it. Though they look a little heavy, they are actually quite light!
These are handmade and no two pendants will be exactly the same.

To order, PM me with payment and the following information:

IGN:
Full Name: (If you are international, I need a full name - they won't let me ship it to you without one!)
Shipping Address: (If you're international, please format it exactly as it is formatted in your country to be sure it reaches you!)
Gift message?:

ORDER SLOTS

1. StormWendjule
2. Soviett
3. Mew
4. Danizaurs
5. FunwithaPorpoise
6. tatu UNCONFIRMED

FUN FINE PRINT STUFF! Please read carefully!

I accept payment in any combination of treasure, gems, scrolls, genes, and unhatched eggs. I will use AH prices for these items to deduct from the total owed!

Your slot is not locked down until I receive payment in full (including shipping) and the information needed to ship. If you send me just one. but not both of those things, your slot will be listed as UNCONFIRMED and could potentially be bumped off the list, so please confirm your details with me ASAP!

Shipping, by default, does not include tracking - the post office wants an additional $3 per package domestic and $15 per package international for a tracking number! If you wish to have tracking added, please contact me to discuss additional payment.

If you are ordering internationally, please be aware that your customs and border agents may charge you an import tax! There is no way for me to know ahead of time if this is the case, so please check with your local post before ordering if you're nervous about it.

Once all the slots are full and confirmed, I will ship them off no later than Wednesday, 7/27!

PINGLIST (from my custom shop)

If you requested a general ping, ping for Lightning, or ping for International, I've put you here! (Sorry, overseas dragons, if Lightning wasn't what you were after! PM me if you'd like to discuss a custom or would like to be removed from the list!)

General pinglist:
@Darkdragonfiend @Gangrene @Mariazny @mattykips @OpalineTeardrops @PersephoneAurora @Rosegarden @swimmer1318 @Marionus @mopsekonge @Zenium @Lokum @Wyve @AmaVix @Sadira

International Shipping Pinglist:
@OpalineTeardrops @gwenfoxe @D0CT0RD @Orrosuki @MafiaVamp @vhyxe @Mattykips @Celes @KittenAttack @glaaki @tysha @deltadarklight @ZatsuneDMiku @Draginraptor @bluemoonsyrup @Dreamury @smoggybelle @Vauvenal @Valyn @SorrowsSparrow @masterpiece @Juulika @Thebndjames @Soviett @FanTasTea @FunWithAPorpoise @Gavilon

Lightning:
@Darkdragonfiend @mihkla @PandaHatGirl @Jormungator @SwishyIsBroken @Mew @StormWendjule @tatu @Faulty

YAY! Thank you all so much!

wbwig6.jpg
25hftld.png

HAPPY THUNDERCRACK CARNIVALE!

To celebrate the holiday, I've created 8 of these special-edition Thundercrack Carnivale pendants - on sale for just 500g each!

The Thundercrack Carnivale pendants are made from clay, metallic ink and alcohol ink, burnished and textured to resemble metal. The finish is silver on graphite with a bit of a sparkle to it. Though they look a little heavy, they are actually quite light!
These are handmade and no two pendants will be exactly the same.

To order, PM me with payment and the following information:

IGN:
Full Name: (If you are international, I need a full name - they won't let me ship it to you without one!)
Shipping Address: (If you're international, please format it exactly as it is formatted in your country to be sure it reaches you!)
Gift message?:

ORDER SLOTS

1. StormWendjule
2. Soviett
3. Mew
4. Danizaurs
5. FunwithaPorpoise
6. tatu UNCONFIRMED

FUN FINE PRINT STUFF! Please read carefully!

I accept payment in any combination of treasure, gems, scrolls, genes, and unhatched eggs. I will use AH prices for these items to deduct from the total owed!

Your slot is not locked down until I receive payment in full (including shipping) and the information needed to ship. If you send me just one. but not both of those things, your slot will be listed as UNCONFIRMED and could potentially be bumped off the list, so please confirm your details with me ASAP!

Shipping, by default, does not include tracking - the post office wants an additional $3 per package domestic and $15 per package international for a tracking number! If you wish to have tracking added, please contact me to discuss additional payment.

If you are ordering internationally, please be aware that your customs and border agents may charge you an import tax! There is no way for me to know ahead of time if this is the case, so please check with your local post before ordering if you're nervous about it.

Once all the slots are full and confirmed, I will ship them off no later than Wednesday, 7/27!

PINGLIST (from my custom shop)

If you requested a general ping, ping for Lightning, or ping for International, I've put you here! (Sorry, overseas dragons, if Lightning wasn't what you were after! PM me if you'd like to discuss a custom or would like to be removed from the list!)

General pinglist:
@Darkdragonfiend @Gangrene @Mariazny @mattykips @OpalineTeardrops @PersephoneAurora @Rosegarden @swimmer1318 @Marionus @mopsekonge @Zenium @Lokum @Wyve @AmaVix @Sadira

International Shipping Pinglist:
@OpalineTeardrops @gwenfoxe @D0CT0RD @Orrosuki @MafiaVamp @vhyxe @Mattykips @Celes @KittenAttack @glaaki @tysha @deltadarklight @ZatsuneDMiku @Draginraptor @bluemoonsyrup @Dreamury @smoggybelle @Vauvenal @Valyn @SorrowsSparrow @masterpiece @Juulika @Thebndjames @Soviett @FanTasTea @FunWithAPorpoise @Gavilon

Lightning:
@Darkdragonfiend @mihkla @PandaHatGirl @Jormungator @SwishyIsBroken @Mew @StormWendjule @tatu @Faulty

YAY! Thank you all so much!

@Wildstyle
Hi! Can I reserve a slot? I don't know if my parents will agree to pay for international shipping, I will know today or tomorrow :x
because there's absolutely no way to pay additional 400kT for shipping right? =-=
@Wildstyle
Hi! Can I reserve a slot? I don't know if my parents will agree to pay for international shipping, I will know today or tomorrow :x
because there's absolutely no way to pay additional 400kT for shipping right? =-=
earthshieldl.png
@Wildstyle
Ahhhhh, I love the one I have already but now you made it better! :K :K :K
Need the new one, please put me on the list!
@Wildstyle
Ahhhhh, I love the one I have already but now you made it better! :K :K :K
Need the new one, please put me on the list!
@Wildstyle
Aw, scratch that. Shipping prices from US to Poland are ridiculous =-=
If you ever happened to be somewhere in Europe, tell me please xD
@Wildstyle
Aw, scratch that. Shipping prices from US to Poland are ridiculous =-=
If you ever happened to be somewhere in Europe, tell me please xD
earthshieldl.png
@Soviett - I am only charging $5 via Paypal no matter where in the world it goes, even Poland! I am actually eating some of the cost of shipping out of pocket to keep it affordable for everyone - $5 will get it to you if your parents will go for it!

@StormWendjule - I'm SO GLAD you like it! Go ahead and PM me your payment and shipping deets and I'll confirm your slot! :)
@Soviett - I am only charging $5 via Paypal no matter where in the world it goes, even Poland! I am actually eating some of the cost of shipping out of pocket to keep it affordable for everyone - $5 will get it to you if your parents will go for it!

@StormWendjule - I'm SO GLAD you like it! Go ahead and PM me your payment and shipping deets and I'll confirm your slot! :)
@Wildstyle Hnnng I'd be so over it, but sadly I don't have any way to pay for international shipping... Could you perhaps ping me again if there will be any option to pay shipping with ingame currency?
@Wildstyle Hnnng I'd be so over it, but sadly I don't have any way to pay for international shipping... Could you perhaps ping me again if there will be any option to pay shipping with ingame currency?
samanddean_by_mafiavamp-d99vinn.gif
@Wildstyle
Can do, heading your way now! Thanks much! :D :D :D

I really do love the one I have already, I've been wearing it ever since I got it, although the only problem I've been having recently is I keep forgetting to take it off before going to bed! XD It's so light I forget it's there half the time! LOL
@Wildstyle
Can do, heading your way now! Thanks much! :D :D :D

I really do love the one I have already, I've been wearing it ever since I got it, although the only problem I've been having recently is I keep forgetting to take it off before going to bed! XD It's so light I forget it's there half the time! LOL
@MafiaVamp Sorry to hear! :< I have been paying out-of-pocket for almost all domestic shipments which was fine - it's a labor of love - but international shipping is so expensive I can't do that unfortunately.

But I am still eating some of the cost, depending on where you live, to keep the $5 shipping affordable for everyone. I will be here in the future if you get a Paypal or Venmo account, or if you have someone in the US you can send it to x)

@StormWendjule AWESOME! Thank you so much!!
@MafiaVamp Sorry to hear! :< I have been paying out-of-pocket for almost all domestic shipments which was fine - it's a labor of love - but international shipping is so expensive I can't do that unfortunately.

But I am still eating some of the cost, depending on where you live, to keep the $5 shipping affordable for everyone. I will be here in the future if you get a Paypal or Venmo account, or if you have someone in the US you can send it to x)

@StormWendjule AWESOME! Thank you so much!!
@Wildstyle That's understandable, and it's super lovely of you to give the option of ingame payment for domestic shipping to begin with! Please keep me on the general ping lists I am on then (Lightning & International), maybe one day in the future I might be able to get a Paypal. :>

And may I say this, I love these pendants! The variation is great, and I admire people that can craft this well. Keep the good work up!
@Wildstyle That's understandable, and it's super lovely of you to give the option of ingame payment for domestic shipping to begin with! Please keep me on the general ping lists I am on then (Lightning & International), maybe one day in the future I might be able to get a Paypal. :>

And may I say this, I love these pendants! The variation is great, and I admire people that can craft this well. Keep the good work up!
samanddean_by_mafiavamp-d99vinn.gif
I definitely would love to buy one! Are you going to make some for the Fire Flight as well? also I will send you 250g for one, Domestic. If you make all the Flights I will probably buy one of each.

Edit: My bad I misread the whole first post lol but I can do treasure and gems for it
I definitely would love to buy one! Are you going to make some for the Fire Flight as well? also I will send you 250g for one, Domestic. If you make all the Flights I will probably buy one of each.

Edit: My bad I misread the whole first post lol but I can do treasure and gems for it
1 2 3