Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [S] Really Nice Digital Art
This is my customs thread following my Main YCH one, link [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1783495/1]here[/url]. Thanks for checking it out! To see more examples of my art, feel free to check out my YCH thread above as I don't have many custom commission examples yet! If it still says started and it's been five days, please send me a little note as a reminder, I do things fast but occasionally start to procrastinate. Thanks! Prices: Gem to Treasure ratio: 1/650 Headshot: 65-80kt Fullbody: 90-110kt Lots of Detail/apparel/skin/accent: (Headshot) +40-60kt (Fullbody) +50-75kt Humanoid Bust/Headshot: 75-110kt Humanoid: 85-120kt Added Elements (Like simple background or extra items): +5-10kt With Familiar: +70-100kt Prices change per breed and detail. Issues with payment and payment plans available/Willing to trade art or items/Will not give art until payment is received. If unsure I can provide a simple traditional sketch of how I'd draw your derg free of charge for reference! Also, I don't know if it'll get backed up, but if it does I might start putting people on the waiting list! If you are put on the waiting list you will have to wait until I'm done with everyone on the working on list before I can get to you. Thanks! I work and post large scale. If you need I can resize them to be smaller for bios but I need you to ask me! Again, thanks!! [quote=Examples] [img]http://orig04.deviantart.net/024d/f/2016/194/7/1/human_bust_commision_by_isellahowler-da9vqq9.png[/img] [img]http://img14.deviantart.net/6696/i/2016/197/3/8/canine_commission_by_isellahowler-daaa808.png[/img][/quote] Working on: Guardian + Familiar for @SinMachine (Basic outline of dragon finished, Started main outline) Waiting List: (No one!)
This is my customs thread following my Main YCH one, link here. Thanks for checking it out!

To see more examples of my art, feel free to check out my YCH thread above as I don't have many custom commission examples yet!

If it still says started and it's been five days, please send me a little note as a reminder, I do things fast but occasionally start to procrastinate. Thanks!

Prices:
Gem to Treasure ratio: 1/650
Headshot: 65-80kt
Fullbody: 90-110kt
Lots of Detail/apparel/skin/accent: (Headshot) +40-60kt (Fullbody) +50-75kt
Humanoid Bust/Headshot: 75-110kt
Humanoid: 85-120kt
Added Elements (Like simple background or extra items): +5-10kt
With Familiar: +70-100kt

Prices change per breed and detail.

Issues with payment and payment plans available/Willing to trade art or items/Will not give art until payment is received.

If unsure I can provide a simple traditional sketch of how I'd draw your derg free of charge for reference!

Also, I don't know if it'll get backed up, but if it does I might start putting people on the waiting list! If you are put on the waiting list you will have to wait until I'm done with everyone on the working on list before I can get to you. Thanks!

I work and post large scale. If you need I can resize them to be smaller for bios but I need you to ask me! Again, thanks!!
Examples wrote:
human_bust_commision_by_isellahowler-da9vqq9.png
canine_commission_by_isellahowler-daaa808.png

Working on:
Guardian + Familiar for @SinMachine (Basic outline of dragon finished, Started main outline)

Waiting List:
(No one!)
untitl13_by_isellahowler-da9jjd3.jpg
bump!
bump!
bump!
bump!
bump!
bump!
@Buffykiev of course! I'll get started right away, send the treasure when you can! ^^

Also, was wondering, you said you wanted it in that specific current style, however that's my traditional style. I can do digital in that same style, is that OK or would you prefer the traditional style?
@Buffykiev of course! I'll get started right away, send the treasure when you can! ^^

Also, was wondering, you said you wanted it in that specific current style, however that's my traditional style. I can do digital in that same style, is that OK or would you prefer the traditional style?
@Buffykiev Alright, I was going to do digital anyways, just wanted to make sure before hand if you wanted traditional instead. ^^ Thanks!
@Buffykiev Alright, I was going to do digital anyways, just wanted to make sure before hand if you wanted traditional instead. ^^ Thanks!
@Buffykiev I always update the status on the list of pics I'm working on as I work on them, so check by there whenever you're curious! ^^ I should have it done soon, tomorrow sometime if I don't sleep in. Thanks a lot! XD
@Buffykiev I always update the status on the list of pics I'm working on as I work on them, so check by there whenever you're curious! ^^ I should have it done soon, tomorrow sometime if I don't sleep in. Thanks a lot! XD
bump!
bump!
bump!
bump!
bump!
bump!