Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | WARTOAD'S COMMS | Human, Anthro, Feral
1 2 3
@Rexcaliburr Yes please! You can either send half now & half when it's finished, or all now; whatever you're comfortable with!
@Rexcaliburr Yes please! You can either send half now & half when it's finished, or all now; whatever you're comfortable with!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

jo.20.they/them
+2frt
art shop | wishlist

xx Heavy Earthshaker Idol
@wartoad Sending now!
@wartoad Sending now!
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Wartoad Username & ID Number: Allychan 7881 Desired Style: Human, Shaded Payment: Gems 610 Reference: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23768392] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/237684/23768392_350.png[/img] [/url] She has some lore in her bio, her personality is liken to characters like Daria, Maud Pie, Raven from Teen Titans. Once you've confirmed I'll send a CR with the half gems ^^
@Wartoad

Username & ID Number: Allychan 7881
Desired Style: Human, Shaded
Payment: Gems 610
Reference:
23768392_350.png

She has some lore in her bio, her personality is liken to characters like Daria, Maud Pie, Raven from Teen Titans.

Once you've confirmed I'll send a CR with the half gems ^^
tumblr_o9ljjeKKhp1tsw2elo7_500.png
@Allychan Your order has been recorded! Thank you so much!
@Allychan Your order has been recorded! Thank you so much!

jo.20.they/them
+2frt
art shop | wishlist

@wartoad Awesome!
Looking forward to see how you'd draw her ^^
@wartoad Awesome!
Looking forward to see how you'd draw her ^^
tumblr_o9ljjeKKhp1tsw2elo7_500.png
@wartoad
could i be on your pinglist please? ;;
@wartoad
could i be on your pinglist please? ;;
@Seamus Yeah of course! c:
@Seamus Yeah of course! c:

jo.20.they/them
+2frt
art shop | wishlist

@wartoad

I just finally got online... > u>;

But oh my gosh! You finally opened a shop! How exciting. <333 I am most certainly gonna buy once another slot is open.
@wartoad

I just finally got online... > u>;

But oh my gosh! You finally opened a shop! How exciting. <333 I am most certainly gonna buy once another slot is open.
@Malucidity Ahh awesome & thank you so much ;v;
Hopefully I'll be able to open more slots at a time in the future, I just wanna make sure I don't take on too many at once!
@Malucidity Ahh awesome & thank you so much ;v;
Hopefully I'll be able to open more slots at a time in the future, I just wanna make sure I don't take on too many at once!

jo.20.they/them
+2frt
art shop | wishlist

@wartoad

Nice to see you opened up shop so quickly! I was too late to grab a slot this time, but I'll try to be quick about it when you open up slots again :D
@wartoad

Nice to see you opened up shop so quickly! I was too late to grab a slot this time, but I'll try to be quick about it when you open up slots again :D
1 2 3