Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Kyree's Art Shop! [FULL] waitlist
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
@Kyreesha - Could I please order 2 headshots? ^^
@Kyreesha - Could I please order 2 headshots? ^^
8G9Vnvx.gif
@danizaurs

Yes of course C: I have two other customers before you but I'd be happy to add you to the list
@danizaurs

Yes of course C: I have two other customers before you but I'd be happy to add you to the list
ava_artshop_banner_by_tribalinferno-dahajuu.png
@Kyreesha - Yes that's perfectly fine (: I'll go ahead and post all the details here, please let me know if they'll cost more than 115g each (I'm paying in gems) Just lemme know when I should CR Payment [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=726209] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/7263/726209_350.png[/img] [/url] This boy, looking dignified, please do not add his flowerfall apparel to the piece. I'm not sure how many apparel you add in, but please only add any of these ones: Peace dove, sky blue fillet, Silver Sylvan Filigree [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=927164] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/9272/927164_350.png[/img] [/url] This boy looking evil, with the genes Iridescent | Shimmer | Underbelly, please do not show his accent, as it's only temporary.
@Kyreesha - Yes that's perfectly fine (: I'll go ahead and post all the details here, please let me know if they'll cost more than 115g each (I'm paying in gems) Just lemme know when I should CR Payment

726209_350.png

This boy, looking dignified, please do not add his flowerfall apparel to the piece. I'm not sure how many apparel you add in, but please only add any of these ones: Peace dove, sky blue fillet, Silver Sylvan Filigree

927164_350.png

This boy looking evil, with the genes Iridescent | Shimmer | Underbelly, please do not show his accent, as it's only temporary.
8G9Vnvx.gif
@Danizaurs

I typically always forget flowerfall anyways so that works out fine xD

For the first one I would have to ask for a bit more (is another 20g alright?) to add in the dove (never drawn one of those before) but typically all apparel is included.

For the second one I would include the hat, cowl of the cape, and the staff (to close off the bust on the bottom) or would you prefer the thorns rather than the staff? If I'm feeling dedicated I might include both (have the thorns twisting around the staff or something, that would look cool I think,
@Danizaurs

I typically always forget flowerfall anyways so that works out fine xD

For the first one I would have to ask for a bit more (is another 20g alright?) to add in the dove (never drawn one of those before) but typically all apparel is included.

For the second one I would include the hat, cowl of the cape, and the staff (to close off the bust on the bottom) or would you prefer the thorns rather than the staff? If I'm feeling dedicated I might include both (have the thorns twisting around the staff or something, that would look cool I think,
@hybridcomplex Here you are: [img]http://pre13.deviantart.net/e502/th/pre/i/2016/176/c/d/fr_commission__kohana_by_tribalinferno-da7jyo8.png[/img] Hope you like it :)
@hybridcomplex

Here you are:

fr_commission__kohana_by_tribalinferno-da7jyo8.png

Hope you like it :)
@Kyreesha - Yeah that's fine, and for the cutoff on the second one, if you choose just 1, I prefer the cape over the vines (: Lemme know when you want payment for both, I'm just a little short of being able to order a 3rd headshot so you'll prolly get 1 more order from me in the next few days
@Kyreesha - Yeah that's fine, and for the cutoff on the second one, if you choose just 1, I prefer the cape over the vines (: Lemme know when you want payment for both, I'm just a little short of being able to order a 3rd headshot so you'll prolly get 1 more order from me in the next few days
8G9Vnvx.gif
@danizaurs

Id prefer payment before i start on the first one c:
@danizaurs

Id prefer payment before i start on the first one c:
@kedreeva I am having some difficulty coming up with ideas. I read through several bios of your dragons and please forgive me for saying so but your lair would fit into either nature or lightning far better than shadow xD I'm thinking maybe do something along the lines of a wooden shield all scratched and scruffed up, with the shadow flight emblem glowing on it, a good chunk of it is torn away but has been repaired with some enhancements that follow the theme of your healer's work, like he did with the fae and the bear, you know? Also, if you could send a CR with payment I would greatly appreciate it C: I won't accept it until after I'm done with your commission, so don't worry about that Edit: sketched up an idea: [img]http://pre01.deviantart.net/d5a2/th/pre/i/2016/176/f/0/20160624_211928_by_tribalinferno-da7lrxc.jpg[/img]
@kedreeva

I am having some difficulty coming up with ideas. I read through several bios of your dragons and please forgive me for saying so but your lair would fit into either nature or lightning far better than shadow xD

I'm thinking maybe do something along the lines of a wooden shield all scratched and scruffed up, with the shadow flight emblem glowing on it, a good chunk of it is torn away but has been repaired with some enhancements that follow the theme of your healer's work, like he did with the fae and the bear, you know?

Also, if you could send a CR with payment I would greatly appreciate it C: I won't accept it until after I'm done with your commission, so don't worry about that

Edit: sketched up an idea:

20160624_211928_by_tribalinferno-da7lrxc.jpg
@Kyreesha haha my lair has been around in various Flights, they wander between Flights as part of their lore, we are just in Shadow now for lore.

Since we DO wander, I think that it would be best not to include any Flight symbols. I like the design that you posted, but I am wondering if it would be possible to get do the filigree sword Lasciel wears instead? I know that probably unbalances the structure, but it would be more personalized to the Clan itself. What colors were you thinking?

I can surely send payment :)
@Kyreesha haha my lair has been around in various Flights, they wander between Flights as part of their lore, we are just in Shadow now for lore.

Since we DO wander, I think that it would be best not to include any Flight symbols. I like the design that you posted, but I am wondering if it would be possible to get do the filigree sword Lasciel wears instead? I know that probably unbalances the structure, but it would be more personalized to the Clan itself. What colors were you thinking?

I can surely send payment :)
tumblr_pe38ivw9vU1rc4grco1_500.png
@kedreeva

The sword shouldn't be a problem, and i can make the banner less tattered to sort of smooth it out a bit and make it match. I can leave the shield empty, but i think it would look best with some kind of emblem or symbol on it.

As for colors, the wood of the shield will be relatively neutral, maybe a bit dark, because i wanted to add in an electric glow where the wood meets the the enhancement.

As for a symbol, think of some kind of icon that represents your leader. Maybe something coliseum-related or something totally neutral like a star or a gear or a freakin fairy, i dunno
@kedreeva

The sword shouldn't be a problem, and i can make the banner less tattered to sort of smooth it out a bit and make it match. I can leave the shield empty, but i think it would look best with some kind of emblem or symbol on it.

As for colors, the wood of the shield will be relatively neutral, maybe a bit dark, because i wanted to add in an electric glow where the wood meets the the enhancement.

As for a symbol, think of some kind of icon that represents your leader. Maybe something coliseum-related or something totally neutral like a star or a gear or a freakin fairy, i dunno
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27