Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LIGHT DOM] Illuminarti
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 79 80
[b]Artist[/b]: @QueenParda [b]Request[/b]: sketchy headshot! [b]References[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24239872] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/242399/24239872_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Payment[/b]: 6 level 10s and a level 7 c: [b]Other info[/b]: she's a calm, happy girl who acts as a sort of matriarch to my clan c: EDIT: I filled out the form, hopefully it's correct now!
Artist: @QueenParda
Request: sketchy headshot!
References:

24239872_350.png

Payment: 6 level 10s and a level 7 c:
Other info: she's a calm, happy girl who acts as a sort of matriarch to my clan c:

EDIT: I filled out the form, hopefully it's correct now!
LReekoc.pngVb8Zy1t.pngUFSreAu.png4pMcrX5.pngSPI4wQd.pngpAROQfr.pngXix4Exy.png9qfRnTI.pngIYwzawP.png
LO5e1ZZ.png
@insufferablecrab
Oh yeah forms exist, might make one in a few hours.
Your order looks alright! You can send the dragons whenever you want, just make sure the push is still going c:
EDIT: if you're still reading this, theres a form at the instructions page. If you could fill that out that would be amazing.
@insufferablecrab
Oh yeah forms exist, might make one in a few hours.
Your order looks alright! You can send the dragons whenever you want, just make sure the push is still going c:
EDIT: if you're still reading this, theres a form at the instructions page. If you could fill that out that would be amazing.
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
[b]Artist[/b]: @Tayler [b]Request[/b]: dragon headshot! [b]References[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21515730] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/215158/21515730_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Payment[/b]: 75 levels - probably 7 level 10s and a level 5 [b]Other info[/b]: he's a cheeky little noodle, and he gets into lots of trouble ;b if you need any more info about him, please let me know!! c:
Artist: @Tayler
Request: dragon headshot!
References:

21515730_350.png

Payment: 75 levels - probably 7 level 10s and a level 5
Other info: he's a cheeky little noodle, and he gets into lots of trouble ;b

if you need any more info about him, please let me know!! c:
LReekoc.pngVb8Zy1t.pngUFSreAu.png4pMcrX5.pngSPI4wQd.pngpAROQfr.pngXix4Exy.png9qfRnTI.pngIYwzawP.png
LO5e1ZZ.png
@Ranfuu
Hello~ I was checking and I decided I would like to try to get at least a monocolored bust from you, which is 250 levels. With this I may clean quite a bit my lair since its full now but that probably wont be enough for 250 levels. I estimate that I can get max. 150 levels with the dragons I plan to exalt, so would it be alright if once I have those ready, I send them to get more space to buy more dragons to exalt?
The only bad thing I see here is the time limit to reach those 100 levels left.
@Ranfuu
Hello~ I was checking and I decided I would like to try to get at least a monocolored bust from you, which is 250 levels. With this I may clean quite a bit my lair since its full now but that probably wont be enough for 250 levels. I estimate that I can get max. 150 levels with the dragons I plan to exalt, so would it be alright if once I have those ready, I send them to get more space to buy more dragons to exalt?
The only bad thing I see here is the time limit to reach those 100 levels left.
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@DAG22
I just edited price and dropped 50lvls for busts so that should now be 200 in total.
Yes, that's fine as long as you'll be able to send them all in before the week ends. :)
@DAG22
I just edited price and dropped 50lvls for busts so that should now be 200 in total.
Yes, that's fine as long as you'll be able to send them all in before the week ends. :)

fr_sig_square85_by_148s-da5shq3.png

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • tumblr
• • • • • • • • • • • • deviantart
• • • • • • • • • • • • art shop

fr_sig_div_by_148s-da5sc06.png
light_runestone_by_148s-da5sf8i.png
@Ranfuu alright I will do my best to deliver them all! Will let you know when I have all my dragons leveled and need more space.
@Ranfuu alright I will do my best to deliver them all! Will let you know when I have all my dragons leveled and need more space.
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
@DAG22
Ahh please remember to fill in the order forms as well! I'll need to look over what I have to draw before I accept any fodder payment.
@DAG22
Ahh please remember to fill in the order forms as well! I'll need to look over what I have to draw before I accept any fodder payment.

@Ranfuu shall I fill it now then? (Or when I have the first part of payment?)
@Ranfuu shall I fill it now then? (Or when I have the first part of payment?)
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
@DAG22
Yes please, now is fine then I'll be keeping track of payment status afterwards.
@DAG22
Yes please, now is fine then I'll be keeping track of payment status afterwards.

@Clouded Not sure if we can order more than one at a time? ^^ so I'll just stick with the one for now :D [b]Artist[/b]: Clouded [b]Request[/b]: Guardian Adoptable [b]References[/b]: [b]Payment[/b]: 5 x Level 10 dragons in the next day hopefully! [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21770769] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/217708/21770769_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon ID#:[/b] 21770769 [b]Notes or requests:[/b] Nope ^^
@Clouded
Not sure if we can order more than one at a time? ^^ so I'll just stick with the one for now :D

Artist: Clouded
Request: Guardian Adoptable
References:
Payment: 5 x Level 10 dragons in the next day hopefully!
Dragon:

21770769_350.png

Dragon ID#: 21770769
Notes or requests: Nope ^^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 79 80