Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Myth and mystery, Tarot Lore and Art~
1 2 3 4 5 6
[center][size=6]Fortune Telling, Lore Writing, and Art Creating[/size][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18213333] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/182134/18213333_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [center][b]As you are walking down a bazaar full of people hawking their wares and brightly colored pictures surround you. However, your gaze is drawn to a quiet stall, a bare table made of old wood, stained and sagging but curiously... empty. You approach, intrigued at the quiet figure. When the light hits them, you notice a shimmering rainbow seems to encase them, dazzling you for a moment as you stand wordlessly. [i]"Hello..." [/i] comes a gruff voice from beneath the hood, eyes hidden though you feel the mighty dragon behind the creaky table staring, and it feels almost like she can see into your soul. Feeling akward but curious, you ask what she's selling, and you see her grin. [i]"I sell the future, young one...more specifically, your future. Your dreams and hopes, will they bear fruit or rot away... will you find triumph and pride awaiting, or abandonment and misery...I must only have a moment of your time, and some coin of course, and it shall all be yours to know..."[/i] Intrigued, you reach into your satchel and place 5Kt on the table. She moves it to the side and, like magic, there is a card before you,appearing from thin air. You are startled and the card intrigues you as you study it... Another 10Kt Later, and there are Three cards before you, detailing your past, your current, and what the future holds in store for you... 5kt More, and there is the greatest factor affecting your like, be it a weakness or strength, friend or foe, this is what will play a key role in your future and where you should focus... For a total of 40Kt, The Sorceress, as you have now begun to think of her, reveals a strange pattern of cards. It is a cross, One card central, and one card to either side of the main card. To the side there are four more cards, stacked and then revealed. With each card she places a long, old talon on, she murmurers, seemingly for your ears only, prophecies and meanings, which shake you to the bone with their accuracy and foreboding. The card themselves have a strange aura, and are beautifully crafted, full of rich colors and hidden symbols and signs which The Sorceress reads effortlessly. As you leave the stall,you are fixated by the first card she drew for you, and in a fit of impulse, you inquire as to the price of such a Card. She smiles, and hands it to you in exchange for 75Kt. These cards are rare you see, each is only made once, by hand, and takes many moons to complete. Once they are crafted, they are blessed under the Full Moon several times, and they are often cleansed and well preserved. The Sorceress also hands you a small stone of a unique color and a small bit of leather within which to wrap your new card to keep it safe,beautifully simple yet powerful. As you leave the stall, you hear what sounds like the wind in your ears,[i] "Come again soon..."[/i] But as you turn back to look, the small secluded stall has vanished, taking the wooden table and it's powerful owner away, and only the God's to know where. [/b] ----- As the Lore Explains, I offer Tarot readings. 1 card, 3 card, 4 card, and Celtic Cross Spreads, As well as Personalized, Single make(The design will be used only once) Tarot cards on request. These will be full color, and will come with small trinket drawings to accompany them(charging stones, leather pouches, etc. etc.) and may take One to Two weeks to complete, based on order, requests, work etc. Though I always try(and normally succeed) to have a fast output so it may take even less time. [quote = Order Form] [b]Username: What Reading you want: (ie. 1 Card, 3 Card, personal tarot card etc.) What Dragon the Reading is For/If the reading if for yourself: Whether The reading should be posted here or sent in a PM:[/b] [/quote] [b][u]Prices:[/u][/b] 1 Card: 5Kt 3 Card: 15Kt 4 Card: 20Kt Celtic Cross: 40Kt Custom Tarot Card: 75Kt [center]***NOTE***[/center] Each Reading will come written and formatted to fit in your Dragon's lore, and might be a great way to get a start on the Lore for a derg when you have no clue what to write about![/center] @etahrey @ceraphyna @purplefire651 @vancara
Fortune Telling, Lore Writing, and Art Creating
As you are walking down a bazaar full of people hawking their wares and brightly colored pictures surround you. However, your gaze is drawn to a quiet stall, a bare table made of old wood, stained and sagging but curiously... empty.

You approach, intrigued at the quiet figure. When the light hits them, you notice a shimmering rainbow seems to encase them, dazzling you for a moment as you stand wordlessly.
"Hello..." comes a gruff voice from beneath the hood, eyes hidden though you feel the mighty dragon behind the creaky table staring, and it feels almost like she can see into your soul.

Feeling akward but curious, you ask what she's selling, and you see her grin.
"I sell the future, young one...more specifically, your future. Your dreams and hopes, will they bear fruit or rot away... will you find triumph and pride awaiting, or abandonment and misery...I must only have a moment of your time, and some coin of course, and it shall all be yours to know..."

Intrigued, you reach into your satchel and place 5Kt on the table. She moves it to the side and, like magic, there is a card before you,appearing from thin air. You are startled and the card intrigues you as you study it...

Another 10Kt Later, and there are Three cards before you, detailing your past, your current, and what the future holds in store for you...

5kt More, and there is the greatest factor affecting your like, be it a weakness or strength, friend or foe, this is what will play a key role in your future and where you should focus...

For a total of 40Kt, The Sorceress, as you have now begun to think of her, reveals a strange pattern of cards. It is a cross, One card central, and one card to either side of the main card. To the side there are four more cards, stacked and then revealed.

With each card she places a long, old talon on, she murmurers, seemingly for your ears only, prophecies and meanings, which shake you to the bone with their accuracy and foreboding. The card themselves have a strange aura, and are beautifully crafted, full of rich colors and hidden symbols and signs which The Sorceress reads effortlessly.

As you leave the stall,you are fixated by the first card she drew for you, and in a fit of impulse, you inquire as to the price of such a Card.

She smiles, and hands it to you in exchange for 75Kt. These cards are rare you see, each is only made once, by hand, and takes many moons to complete. Once they are crafted, they are blessed under the Full Moon several times, and they are often cleansed and well preserved. The Sorceress also hands you a small stone of a unique color and a small bit of leather within which to wrap your new card to keep it safe,beautifully simple yet powerful.

As you leave the stall, you hear what sounds like the wind in your ears, "Come again soon..." But as you turn back to look, the small secluded stall has vanished, taking the wooden table and it's powerful owner away, and only the God's to know where.

As the Lore Explains, I offer Tarot readings. 1 card, 3 card, 4 card, and Celtic Cross Spreads, As well as Personalized, Single make(The design will be used only once) Tarot cards on request. These will be full color, and will come with small trinket drawings to accompany them(charging stones, leather pouches, etc. etc.) and may take One to Two weeks to complete, based on order, requests, work etc. Though I always try(and normally succeed) to have a fast output so it may take even less time.
Order Form wrote:
Username:
What Reading you want: (ie. 1 Card, 3 Card, personal tarot card etc.)
What Dragon the Reading is For/If the reading if for yourself:
Whether The reading should be posted here or sent in a PM:

Prices:
1 Card: 5Kt
3 Card: 15Kt
4 Card: 20Kt
Celtic Cross: 40Kt
Custom Tarot Card: 75Kt
***NOTE***
Each Reading will come written and formatted to fit in your Dragon's lore, and might be a great way to get a start on the Lore for a derg when you have no clue what to write about!

@etahrey
@ceraphyna
@purplefire651
@vancara
XTn9HoC.pngKaOMOQ9.pngDnJoBoJ.pngzfh5eCs.pngnELgTrX.pngeuNboHf.png9kCfymP.pngd0cFyL5.pngwxf67Gi.pngYUcNBJx.pngpvAmwLT.png1mo4SBk.pngo5Hp5GF.pngU9qyAE5.pngOjRO1a9.png
DPSlXho.png.jpg
About Our Services:
We offer Readings from the Shadowscapes Tarot Deck, which is a standard 78 cards, and includes the Major Arcana and 4 suits, Pentacles, Cups, Wands, and Swords.
Each reading is done by myself personally. I am a Paegan practitioner, and have been for over 6 years, and I have been reading Tarot for 4+ years, always with the same deck that I've bonded with(Though I do own another for aesthetic purposes, The Leonardo DaVinci Deck)
Based on your preference, I will read for either a dragon of your choice or yourself, and all Readings will be kept private on request.
If you have any questions about Tarot, how the drawing works, etc. Please, feel free to ask, as I love questions ^.^

There are many types of Tarot reading, which should you choose?
We offer several types of readings at Myth and Mystery: Tarot Lore and Art

1 Card readings: These are pretty basic, and only one card is drawn. It gives insight to what is being asked, or if there is no question, it is often the Soul card of whomever the reading is done for.

ie. This is the Soul card of the Sorceress, and the lore written for it:
Her Soul Card is the Queen of Cups
She is driven by her intuition and innate knowledge, and she steps where there is but air, knowing that her claws will land where they should on solid ground. She trusts her deity completely, and has given her life to serving him. She follows a path no one else may see, knowing all the time that she is following her own destiny, and that she must not stray from what is meant to be.

3 Card Readings:
Three Card readings are a staple of most Tarot reading practices. A Basic but strongly supported style, the 3 card reading offers cards representing one's past history, one's present situation, and one's future outlooks. This is a great way to look into oneself and to possibly see what needs to be on to achieve success or avoid a certain outcome later on down the road.
Remember, the Future can always be changed, but it's nice to know how.

4 Card readings:
These are the Standard 3 card readings, but include a Support card.
The support card can be either a helping or a limiting factor that one is facing at the current point in time, or that could interfere/assist in the future.
It can give insight into what someone may need to move their focus to in order to succeed, or something they should avoid to better themselves in the future.

Celtic Cross, 10 Card Reading:
This is another fairly well known reading, and one of the most popular among readers.
The Celtic Cross spread Included Your Present, The current challenge you face, your past, your future, your above(Current goals, aspirations, best outcome etc), Below(Underlying feelings, subconsciousness, what is driving you), Advice on the current challenge, External influences (such as people, energies, or events), Hopes and/or Fears, and finally, the outcome of the current challenge.

I May do other readings on request, as I normally do several others, but those are not as clear or defines as the ones above. Based on Commission.
NOTE: These are just some basic overviews of each of the readings, there is a lot more in depth to each of them and how they're done.
About Our Services:
We offer Readings from the Shadowscapes Tarot Deck, which is a standard 78 cards, and includes the Major Arcana and 4 suits, Pentacles, Cups, Wands, and Swords.
Each reading is done by myself personally. I am a Paegan practitioner, and have been for over 6 years, and I have been reading Tarot for 4+ years, always with the same deck that I've bonded with(Though I do own another for aesthetic purposes, The Leonardo DaVinci Deck)
Based on your preference, I will read for either a dragon of your choice or yourself, and all Readings will be kept private on request.
If you have any questions about Tarot, how the drawing works, etc. Please, feel free to ask, as I love questions ^.^

There are many types of Tarot reading, which should you choose?
We offer several types of readings at Myth and Mystery: Tarot Lore and Art

1 Card readings: These are pretty basic, and only one card is drawn. It gives insight to what is being asked, or if there is no question, it is often the Soul card of whomever the reading is done for.

ie. This is the Soul card of the Sorceress, and the lore written for it:
Her Soul Card is the Queen of Cups
She is driven by her intuition and innate knowledge, and she steps where there is but air, knowing that her claws will land where they should on solid ground. She trusts her deity completely, and has given her life to serving him. She follows a path no one else may see, knowing all the time that she is following her own destiny, and that she must not stray from what is meant to be.

3 Card Readings:
Three Card readings are a staple of most Tarot reading practices. A Basic but strongly supported style, the 3 card reading offers cards representing one's past history, one's present situation, and one's future outlooks. This is a great way to look into oneself and to possibly see what needs to be on to achieve success or avoid a certain outcome later on down the road.
Remember, the Future can always be changed, but it's nice to know how.

4 Card readings:
These are the Standard 3 card readings, but include a Support card.
The support card can be either a helping or a limiting factor that one is facing at the current point in time, or that could interfere/assist in the future.
It can give insight into what someone may need to move their focus to in order to succeed, or something they should avoid to better themselves in the future.

Celtic Cross, 10 Card Reading:
This is another fairly well known reading, and one of the most popular among readers.
The Celtic Cross spread Included Your Present, The current challenge you face, your past, your future, your above(Current goals, aspirations, best outcome etc), Below(Underlying feelings, subconsciousness, what is driving you), Advice on the current challenge, External influences (such as people, energies, or events), Hopes and/or Fears, and finally, the outcome of the current challenge.

I May do other readings on request, as I normally do several others, but those are not as clear or defines as the ones above. Based on Commission.
NOTE: These are just some basic overviews of each of the readings, there is a lot more in depth to each of them and how they're done.
XTn9HoC.pngKaOMOQ9.pngDnJoBoJ.pngzfh5eCs.pngnELgTrX.pngeuNboHf.png9kCfymP.pngd0cFyL5.pngwxf67Gi.pngYUcNBJx.pngpvAmwLT.png1mo4SBk.pngo5Hp5GF.pngU9qyAE5.pngOjRO1a9.png
DPSlXho.png.jpg
Reserved
Reserved
DPSlXho.png.jpg
Reserved
Reserved
DPSlXho.png.jpg
Reserved
Reserved
DPSlXho.png.jpg
OPEN
OPEN
DPSlXho.png.jpg
@Etahrey I may do this later, but as I mentioned earlier, I have 400kt of dragon to pay for ._.
@Etahrey I may do this later, but as I mentioned earlier, I have 400kt of dragon to pay for ._.
Light%20Flight_zpsfqvd5njz.png
@Ceraphyna I know lol
@Ceraphyna I know lol
DPSlXho.png.jpg
Farfalla will give you a free bump though ^.^ [quote][center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22449005] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/224491/22449005_350.png[/img] [/url] [size=7][font=gabriola][color=teal][b]~~Bump~~[/quote]
Farfalla will give you a free bump though ^.^
Quote:

22449005_350.png

~~Bump~~
Light%20Flight_zpsfqvd5njz.png
@Etahrey
Oooo this is going to be fun! Can I have 1 card reading?
@Etahrey
Oooo this is going to be fun! Can I have 1 card reading?
1 2 3 4 5 6