Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Art for Your Items!! (1 SLOT OPEN!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
[center][IMG]http://i64.tinypic.com/2z52h3a.png[/IMG][/center] [center][size=7][font=Garamond][u]Welcome[/u][/font][/size][/center] [center][size=6][font=garamond]to August's Art-for-Items Center![/font][/size][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20788751][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/207888/20788751.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][size=3][font=garamond]Brought to you by [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1635548]Alisfakia Art Sales[/url][/font][/size][/center] [center][color=#503a13][font=garamond][size=4]Greetings, everyone! Skylar here, from Alisfakia. I have decided that I [i]desperately[/i] need a few [s]thousand[/s] certain items! And I am here to offer you all some [b]art for your items![/b] The type of art you get will depend on the value of the item you're offering. If you offer an item worth 50-100 gems, you'll get a sketch, etc! Full pricing specs are listed below! --Keep in mind, I only do FERAL art! No anthros or humanoids! Sorry! --I cannot do cry/face, my apologies --No NSFW, gore is okay --All breeds are welcome! (But be warned, my strong suits are Imps/PCs/SDs; the other breeds are a WIP, but I will try my best!)[/font][/size][/color][/center] [size=5][font=garamond][u][b]Prices![/b][/u][/font][/size] [font=garamond][size=4][i]Currencies:[/i] I accept treasure and gems at a 1:650 ratio, and [b]Immaculate Tablets[/b] at a 1:1250 ratio! [u]So, what can your item/treasure/gems get you? Here's how it works:[/u] [b]One Lined Bust Costs:[/b] -230 gems / 150,000 treasure / 120 Immaculate Tablets -With Grayscale Shading: +75-100g / 45,000-60,000t / 36-48 Immaculate Tablets -Minimal apparel (1-3 small items) will be an extra 10-20kt, and more complex items will be extra based on what they are. Only simple accents as well! So you can pay with straight up t and g or festival currency! [b]Or,[/b] You can pay with any of the items found in the second post! They should add up to your total in t/g, and you can combine items. Or, if it's a super great item //wink wink//, I can give you more than one order to add up![/size][/font] [center][b][u][font=garamond][size=5]Examples![/size][/font][/u][/b] [IMG]http://i64.tinypic.com/2s8sshd.png[/IMG][img]http://i67.tinypic.com/etis14.png[/img][img]http://i65.tinypic.com/b4cklf.png[/img][IMG]http://i67.tinypic.com/2dl8b48.png[/IMG] Yours will look very similar to this style!
2z52h3a.png
Welcome
to August's Art-for-Items Center!
20788751.png

Brought to you by Alisfakia Art Sales

Greetings, everyone!
Skylar here, from Alisfakia.
I have decided that I desperately need a few thousand certain items! And I am here to offer you all some art for your items!
The type of art you get will depend on the value of the item you're offering. If you offer an item worth 50-100 gems, you'll get a sketch, etc! Full pricing specs are listed below!

--Keep in mind, I only do FERAL art! No anthros or humanoids! Sorry!
--I cannot do cry/face, my apologies
--No NSFW, gore is okay
--All breeds are welcome! (But be warned, my strong suits are Imps/PCs/SDs; the other breeds are a WIP, but I will try my best!)

Prices!
Currencies: I accept treasure and gems at a 1:650 ratio, and Immaculate Tablets at a 1:1250 ratio!

So, what can your item/treasure/gems get you?
Here's how it works:

One Lined Bust Costs:

-230 gems / 150,000 treasure / 120 Immaculate Tablets
-With Grayscale Shading: +75-100g / 45,000-60,000t / 36-48 Immaculate Tablets
-Minimal apparel (1-3 small items) will be an extra 10-20kt, and more complex items will be extra based on what they are. Only simple accents as well!

So you can pay with straight up t and g or festival currency!

Or,

You can pay with any of the items found in the second post! They should add up to your total in t/g, and you can combine items. Or, if it's a super great item //wink wink//, I can give you more than one order to add up!

Examples!

2s8sshd.pngetis14.pngb4cklf.png2dl8b48.png

Yours will look very similar to this style!

NR3lXlA.png
wolf_skull_by_nayuki910-d5dlzpz.gif
SKYLAR

-Art Shop
-Looking for WC Scrolls!
-Accent Shop
[center][font=garamond][size=6][u]Items![/u][/size][/font] [center] [size=5][font=garamond][b]Priority Items (looking for most urgently at the moment):[/b][/font][/size] [item=primary gene: Vipera][item=tertiary gene: glimmer][item=primary gene: petals][item=secondary gene: butterfly][item=primary gene: giraffe][item=tertiary gene: underbelly] [item=river royalist tail rings] [item=crimson wing silks] [item=desert dynasty finery][item=river royalist finery][item=night sky wing silks] (Any item from these sets!) [Item=cleaver][item=traditional broadsword] [item=leafy gladeboughs] [b]Ghostlight Ruins Familiars! All except the Vultures and Lux Spectre![/b][/center] [center][IMG]http://i67.tinypic.com/1zvu93l.png[/IMG][/center] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/equipment/1291.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/equipment/1292.png[/img][item=river royalist tail rings][item=river royalist waist cinch][item=river royalist cuffs][item=river royalist headdress][item=brown daredevil cover][item=ruby daredevil cover][item=violet daredevil cover][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/equipment/832.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/equipment/1967.png[/img][item=harvest guise][item=kelpie guise][item=reaper guise][item=spectre guise][item=valkyrie blade][item=ravenskull broadsword][item=filigree rapier][item=traditional broadsword] All the Silks (any colour) [item=golden wing silks][item=golden silk veil][item=golden leg silks][item=golden arm silks][item=golden silk sash][item=golden silk scarf][item=golden tail bangle] [item=daisy flowerfall][item=violet flowerfall][item=red rose flowerfall][item=black tulip flowerfall] [item=white plague doctor mask][item=peace dove][item=autumnal wreath] [item=black wolf cape][item=brown wolf cape][item=winter wolf cape][item=blood red wolf cape] [item=red mantle][item=mysterious mantle][item=peacebringer's mantle] [item=carbon cushion colony][item=fairy's tears colony][item=rubycap colony] [item=tawny antlers][item=bone antlers][item=ebony antlers][item=pale roundhorn] (Any of the earrings/cuffs/amulets of science) [item=gold earrings of alchemy][item=gold cuffs of alchemy][item=gold amulet of alchemy] [item=skeletal chimes][item=leafy gladeboughs][item=solar blades][item=windbound plumage] Familiars: [item=seaweed scavenger][item=autumn sea dragon][item=manticore][item=dwarf unicorn][item=black dwarf unicorn][item=hippojay][item=dappled dunhoof][item=ethereal trickster][item=anomalous skink][item=conjoined skink][item=bellus glamortail][item=glamortail hopper][item=black-wing hummingbird][item=bloodstone beetle][item=empress beetle][item=crystalhide jester][item=hawksbill goliath][item=darktouched chimera][item=deepmine aardvark][item=peacevine aardvark][item=downy fox rat][item=fawn fox rat][item=amberwing waveskimmer][item=great blue waveskimmer][item=melprin][item=mock firebird][item=velvet floracat][item=tuxedo floracat][item=snowsquall floracat][item=maren warrior][item=maren wavesinger][item=maren scout][item=maren shark hunter] (I'll accept ANY that I don't already have! [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/bestiary/143306]Here's[/url] my Bestiary) Battle Items: [item=eliminate][item=berserker][item=ambush][item=rally] I'll accept ALL eggs! [item=unhatched light egg] Genes: [item=primary gene: vipera][item=primary gene: cherub][item=primary gene: poison][item=secondary gene: shimmer][item=secondary gene: peregrine][item=secondary gene: butterfly][item=tertiary gene: okapi][item=tertiary gene: thylacine][item=tertiary gene: glimmer] [size=5][b]Ultimate Items (uber amounts of art for these)[/b][/size] [item=secondary gene: butterfly][item=secondary gene: shimmer][item=primary gene: vipera] [item=night sky wing silks][item=night sky silk scarf][item=night sky silk sash][item=night sky tail bangle][item=night sky leg silks][item=night sky arm silks][item=night sky silk veil] [item=fire sprite][item=ice sprite][item=plague sprite][item=shadow sprite] (ALL Sprites) [item=bone fiend][item=skycat] [item=boneyard tatters][item=archivists spellscroll] !!! [item=light sprite][item=golden idol] !!! [b]And, I love accents! just tell me which ones you want to offer, and we can make a deal![/b] [/center]
Items!
Priority Items (looking for most urgently at the moment):
Primary Gene: Vipera Tertiary Gene: Glimmer Primary Gene: Petals Secondary Gene: Butterfly Primary Gene: Giraffe Tertiary Gene: Underbelly
River Royalist Tail Rings Crimson Wing Silks
Desert Dynasty Finery River Royalist Finery Night Sky Wing Silks
(Any item from these sets!)
Cleaver Traditional Broadsword Leafy Gladeboughs
Ghostlight Ruins Familiars! All except the Vultures and Lux Spectre!
1zvu93l.png
1291.png1292.png River Royalist Tail Rings River Royalist Waist Cinch River Royalist Cuffs River Royalist Headdress Brown Daredevil Cover Ruby Daredevil Cover Violet Daredevil Cover 832.png1967.png Harvest Guise Kelpie Guise Reaper Guise Spectre Guise Valkyrie Blade Ravenskull Broadsword Filigree Rapier Traditional Broadsword
All the Silks (any colour)
Golden Wing Silks Golden Silk Veil Golden Leg Silks Golden Arm Silks Golden Silk Sash Golden Silk Scarf Golden Tail Bangle
Daisy Flowerfall Violet Flowerfall Red Rose Flowerfall Black Tulip Flowerfall
White Plague Doctor Mask Peace Dove Autumnal Wreath
Black Wolf Cape Brown Wolf Cape Winter Wolf Cape Blood Red Wolf Cape
Red Mantle Mysterious Mantle Peacebringer's Mantle
Carbon Cushion Colony Fairy's Tears Colony Rubycap Colony
Tawny Antlers Bone Antlers Ebony Antlers Pale Roundhorn
(Any of the earrings/cuffs/amulets of science)
Gold Earrings of Alchemy Gold Cuffs of Alchemy Gold Amulet of Alchemy
Skeletal Chimes Leafy Gladeboughs Solar Blades Windbound Plumage
Familiars:
Seaweed Scavenger Autumn Sea Dragon Manticore Dwarf Unicorn Black Dwarf Unicorn Hippojay Dappled Dunhoof Ethereal Trickster Anomalous Skink Conjoined Skink Black-wing Hummingbird Bloodstone Beetle Empress Beetle Crystalhide Jester Hawksbill Goliath Darktouched Chimera Deepmine Aardvark Peacevine Aardvark Downy Fox Rat Fawn Fox Rat Amberwing Waveskimmer Great Blue Waveskimmer Melprin Mock Firebird Velvet Floracat Tuxedo Floracat Snowsquall Floracat Maren Warrior Maren Wavesinger Maren Scout Maren Shark Hunter
(I'll accept ANY that I don't already have! Here's my Bestiary)

Battle Items:
Eliminate Berserker Ambush Rally

I'll accept ALL eggs!
Unhatched Light Egg

Genes:
Primary Gene: Vipera Primary Gene: Cherub Primary Gene: Poison Secondary Gene: Shimmer Secondary Gene: Peregrine Secondary Gene: Butterfly Tertiary Gene: Okapi Tertiary Gene: Thylacine Tertiary Gene: Glimmer

Ultimate Items (uber amounts of art for these)
Secondary Gene: Butterfly Secondary Gene: Shimmer Primary Gene: Vipera
Night Sky Wing Silks Night Sky Silk Scarf Night Sky Silk Sash Night Sky Tail Bangle Night Sky Leg Silks Night Sky Arm Silks Night Sky Silk Veil
Fire Sprite Ice Sprite Plague Sprite Shadow Sprite
(ALL Sprites)
Bone Fiend Skycat
Boneyard Tatters
!!! Light Sprite Golden Idol !!!

And, I love accents! just tell me which ones you want to offer, and we can make a deal!
NR3lXlA.png
SKYLAR

-Art Shop
-Looking for WC Scrolls!
-Accent Shop
[b]Form![/b] Please fill this out when ordering! (only [b]one[/b] dragon per order please, unless otherwise specified!) [code] @RomanElke Dragon Image [b]Payment Type:[/b] (treasure, name of item(s), etc) [b]Pose:[/b] [b]Apparel?:[/b] (if so, which pieces) [B]Accent Included?:[/b] (if so, charges may be applied. Delete if N/A) [b]Anything Else?:[/b] And a message with payment![/code]
Form!

Please fill this out when ordering!
(only one dragon per order please, unless otherwise specified!)

Code:
@RomanElke Dragon Image [b]Payment Type:[/b] (treasure, name of item(s), etc) [b]Pose:[/b] [b]Apparel?:[/b] (if so, which pieces) [B]Accent Included?:[/b] (if so, charges may be applied. Delete if N/A) [b]Anything Else?:[/b] And a message with payment!
NR3lXlA.png
SKYLAR

-Art Shop
-Looking for WC Scrolls!
-Accent Shop
Slots:

1. Tanija | Apparel | 3 orders | Paid | Done

3. ----
Slots:

1. Tanija | Apparel | 3 orders | Paid | Done

3. ----
NR3lXlA.png
SKYLAR

-Art Shop
-Looking for WC Scrolls!
-Accent Shop
Pickup!

Find your finished order here!
Please notify me that you've saved your piece when you see it; it won't stay here forever!

Feel free to resize!

Pickup!

Find your finished order here!
Please notify me that you've saved your piece when you see it; it won't stay here forever!

Feel free to resize!

NR3lXlA.png
SKYLAR

-Art Shop
-Looking for WC Scrolls!
-Accent Shop
reserved
reserved
NR3lXlA.png
SKYLAR

-Art Shop
-Looking for WC Scrolls!
-Accent Shop
Annndd...
I think we're good?? I'll probs find some mistakes, whatevs.

Open!
Annndd...
I think we're good?? I'll probs find some mistakes, whatevs.

Open!
NR3lXlA.png
SKYLAR

-Art Shop
-Looking for WC Scrolls!
-Accent Shop
@RomanElke
Hello! I was wondering what I would get for an Agol? I really like how you draw and would love to get some art from you!
@RomanElke
Hello! I was wondering what I would get for an Agol? I really like how you draw and would love to get some art from you!
Square-3.png

o p r h y not o r p h y
op / oppy
she / her
fr + 17
@chiono That would get you one bust! Since the LAH for an Agol is around 98500t :) thank you very much!
@chiono That would get you one bust! Since the LAH for an Agol is around 98500t :) thank you very much!
NR3lXlA.png
SKYLAR

-Art Shop
-Looking for WC Scrolls!
-Accent Shop
@RomanElke I have an accent I can trade in for some art, if you are interested in it.

If so, would it get me anything by itself?
@RomanElke I have an accent I can trade in for some art, if you are interested in it.

If so, would it get me anything by itself?
11686253.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19