Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Lore Shop] Sorneith Scribes - Closing
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 34 35
Saans' bio has been completed and delivered c:
Saans' bio has been completed and delivered c:
1u3H6jas.png
@clarax [b]User:[/b] Dask - 62229 [b]Point of view:[/b] Third [b]Type of lore:[/b] short bio [b]Dragon(s):[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=152269] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/1523/152269_350.png[/img] [/url] notes for future lore bio: [LIST] [*]Former leader of an [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=24325]Ice clan[/url] [*]scarred & torn wings [*]easy to anger [*]prone to sickness - reason she can no longer lead [*]collects bones [/LIST] (That's all I got..) [b]Other:[/b] If you see the dragon not in my lair, she's being trained to lvl 25 by someone. She's still mine, tho. [b]Discounts:[/b] nope [b]Total cost:[/b] 22k (with the extra 200 words), paying in treasure
@clarax
User: Dask - 62229
Point of view: Third
Type of lore: short bio
Dragon(s):
152269_350.png

notes for future lore bio:
  • Former leader of an Ice clan
  • scarred & torn wings
  • easy to anger
  • prone to sickness - reason she can no longer lead
  • collects bones
(That's all I got..)
Other:
If you see the dragon not in my lair, she's being trained to lvl 25 by someone. She's still mine, tho.
Discounts: nope
Total cost: 22k (with the extra 200 words), paying in treasure
5hF3FGk.png
d9YLPfe.png
4ogWlJU.png
KRcB6uC.png
FObX7rS.png
67158392_vSp.gif 61891918_yysMgzTywen5eM3.gif 79175012_29mIUXHpmIO2jtD.gif
@Dask Hi there! Thanks for your order. :D I have added you to the slots on the front page now, I will get it to you asap. :)
@Dask Hi there! Thanks for your order. :D I have added you to the slots on the front page now, I will get it to you asap. :)
1u3H6jas.png
Yawny124's bios have been completed and delivered!
Yawny124's bios have been completed and delivered!
1u3H6jas.png
@FelixMcTrashy @Dask
Hi there! I'd like to apologize for the wait, FR has kinda fallen to the wayside over the last week or two. I will hopefully finish your commissions tonight, and then I might need to close the shop for a bit and take a rest. ^-^;;
@FelixMcTrashy @Dask
Hi there! I'd like to apologize for the wait, FR has kinda fallen to the wayside over the last week or two. I will hopefully finish your commissions tonight, and then I might need to close the shop for a bit and take a rest. ^-^;;
1u3H6jas.png
@clarax

Alrighty! And I don't mind waiting I know what I asked for was a lot ^^" take your time tho seriously ♥♥
@clarax

Alrighty! And I don't mind waiting I know what I asked for was a lot ^^" take your time tho seriously ♥♥
haxorus.gif

Wishlist
♥ she / they
♥ +3 Hours FR time
@FelixMcTrashy Thank-you so much for your understanding! ^.^;; I have finished your bio now and sent it your way. I hope you like it! :D
@FelixMcTrashy Thank-you so much for your understanding! ^.^;; I have finished your bio now and sent it your way. I hope you like it! :D
1u3H6jas.png
Dask's bio has now been completed and delivered! ^_^
Dask's bio has now been completed and delivered! ^_^
1u3H6jas.png
The shop is now closed temporarily while I take a small break!

I will still be around and if anyone is interested to know when the shop will open again, or if I will take commissions while the shop is closed, just ping me to ask! Bribes are always an option as well, lol! For now, I just need to focus on some other stuff, my own lore and other non-FR projects, that sort of thing.

Thank-you for your understanding. :)
The shop is now closed temporarily while I take a small break!

I will still be around and if anyone is interested to know when the shop will open again, or if I will take commissions while the shop is closed, just ping me to ask! Bribes are always an option as well, lol! For now, I just need to focus on some other stuff, my own lore and other non-FR projects, that sort of thing.

Thank-you for your understanding. :)
1u3H6jas.png
@clarax can you ping me when you re-open i have a dragon for you :)
@clarax can you ping me when you re-open i have a dragon for you :)
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png PEoUA2B.png qesQFkT.gif tumblr_inline_nb93jrrDgQ1qg78ij.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 34 35