Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | (Closed-USD/T/G) Stormheart's Art Shop!
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 77 78
Okay I did not know you raised your prices that much, I only have 274. How much in treasure? Would you take a combo of both?
Okay I did not know you raised your prices that much, I only have 274. How much in treasure? Would you take a combo of both?
make_mother_proud_by_duinimrais-d85f1js.gif
@HajKota
Yeah, a combo is fine. The treasure price is 500,000.
@HajKota
Yeah, a combo is fine. The treasure price is 500,000.
7AGqN22.pngShe/her | Arcane
Clan of the Arcane Storm | Gilded Inferno | Star Wood Mafia | Stormspire Institute
Art Shop
Oh my god Im so glad I didnt miss this! can I reserve a Fullbody Painted of my dragon Laurel? Laurel was bred with the idea of being like a living ecosystem with trees sprouting off her back and a small waterfall flowing from her face like a beard. If you can include the glasses as it makes her seem older/wiser Can pay in Gems or Treasure and Gems [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23351556] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/233516/23351556_350.png[/img] [/url]
Oh my god Im so glad I didnt miss this! can I reserve a Fullbody Painted of my dragon Laurel? Laurel was bred with the idea of being like a living ecosystem with trees sprouting off her back and a small waterfall flowing from her face like a beard. If you can include the glasses as it makes her seem older/wiser
Can pay in Gems or Treasure and Gems

23351556_350.png
smallsig-by-que-sera-sera-dcrcvio.pngeP6ZvqL.pngT6f5hiN.png0QCa9p8.png0QCa9p8.png
@LulzRose
Thats 1,500,000 treasure or 1500 gems, is that okay?
@LulzRose
Thats 1,500,000 treasure or 1500 gems, is that okay?
Clan of the Arcane Storm | Gilded Inferno | Star Wood Mafia | Stormspire Institute
Art Shop
@stormheart are your pixels open right now?
@stormheart are your pixels open right now?
torture_isaac.png
@torture
Yep!
@torture
Yep!
Art Shop
oops so sorry for pinging u, as tempting as that is, I’m trying to save my money as much as I can, so could u add me to the pinglist? I’ll probably order in the next round when u open uwu.

also, what program do u use?
oops so sorry for pinging u, as tempting as that is, I’m trying to save my money as much as I can, so could u add me to the pinglist? I’ll probably order in the next round when u open uwu.

also, what program do u use?
torture_isaac.png
@torture
Added!
I use an app called ArtStudio.
@torture
Added!
I use an app called ArtStudio.
Art Shop
@epher [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/b5c20812fbd452eaa233d69874b37265/tumblr_pwigw6Uu5B1vk7zzko1_250.png[/img] Hope it looks alright!
@epher
tumblr_pwigw6Uu5B1vk7zzko1_250.png
Hope it looks alright!
Art Shop
I'm assuming seeing as you have a pinglist that you are not actively taking orders.. If that's so please put me on the pinglist for the pixels!
I'm assuming seeing as you have a pinglist that you are not actively taking orders.. If that's so please put me on the pinglist for the pixels!
y61dWJx.png
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 77 78