Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Closed - Thank you!
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 90 91
@Niada Oh she's lovely! I love designing tattoos! xDD Thank you for your order!
@Niada Oh she's lovely! I love designing tattoos! xDD Thank you for your order!
@CHCH Hello! Just to make sure, I have 35 more levels to go right?
@CHCH Hello! Just to make sure, I have 35 more levels to go right?
@empressdawn, @mousieamelia, @CelticOwl, @AlariRyder, @Lisandre, @BallpointTattoos, @PhantomPickles, @EmmaFrost, @kascaboota

Hello everyone! I'm taking bust orders again!

As you may have noticed, my prices have drastically changed. Fully colored busts will now cost 150 levels each. The first day this shop opened was a little bit of an experiment, and not many of us knew how many levels to charge. We did some math and we think these new prices are a lot fairer to the artists! Sorry if this causes any inconvenience for anyone.

I've also decided to increase the number of bust orders I'll take at once. Right now there are six slots open!

(And remember, you don't have to send the fodder in all at once. As long as you send it within the week, your commission will still be completed. )
@empressdawn, @mousieamelia, @CelticOwl, @AlariRyder, @Lisandre, @BallpointTattoos, @PhantomPickles, @EmmaFrost, @kascaboota

Hello everyone! I'm taking bust orders again!

As you may have noticed, my prices have drastically changed. Fully colored busts will now cost 150 levels each. The first day this shop opened was a little bit of an experiment, and not many of us knew how many levels to charge. We did some math and we think these new prices are a lot fairer to the artists! Sorry if this causes any inconvenience for anyone.

I've also decided to increase the number of bust orders I'll take at once. Right now there are six slots open!

(And remember, you don't have to send the fodder in all at once. As long as you send it within the week, your commission will still be completed. )
@Kievan @everynne @forevernat @edealee @Chui @empressdawn @lillyleaf101 @elroking @CelticOwl @Laevateinn @Juyoung @Sacnite @Enoch
@Pinkangel725 @Kelokelo @EMT @Scarfsickle @Caspar @Xythus @breloominati @RGXiumin @Prescott @Sunsetfire @TheMythril @FrostSheep @quietstarwanders @NebulaLagoon @briteoctopus @DragonSage @BotanyBlack @Pandakidpa @greyyourwarden @theninthuryuu @DeepflowManah @BumRapRhiny

Hey everyone! You're getting pinged because you have ordered from us before! Just wanted to let you know that we've aded 4 additional talented artists - you can check out their work on the first page, or here!

(This is not a pinglist, and you will not be mass for anything other than major announcements like this.)
@Kievan @everynne @forevernat @edealee @Chui @empressdawn @lillyleaf101 @elroking @CelticOwl @Laevateinn @Juyoung @Sacnite @Enoch
@Pinkangel725 @Kelokelo @EMT @Scarfsickle @Caspar @Xythus @breloominati @RGXiumin @Prescott @Sunsetfire @TheMythril @FrostSheep @quietstarwanders @NebulaLagoon @briteoctopus @DragonSage @BotanyBlack @Pandakidpa @greyyourwarden @theninthuryuu @DeepflowManah @BumRapRhiny

Hey everyone! You're getting pinged because you have ordered from us before! Just wanted to let you know that we've aded 4 additional talented artists - you can check out their work on the first page, or here!

(This is not a pinglist, and you will not be mass for anything other than major announcements like this.)

I'd still like to place an order with the upped prices. I'll try to get the fodder leveled as quickly as possible!
Glory to the Icewarden!
Name :: BallpointTattoos
Artist :: @Mesopotamian
Request :: I'd love to get a bust of my progen, Empsychos
Payment :: 150 dragon levels - Not sure of the breakdown, anywhere from level five to level ten for each one depending on whether or not I can snipe enough.
Other Info :: Umm I'd just like her drawn as a dragon, if you need to limit the apparel that's fine. I'd really like for her to have the sunrise hibiscus though!
Will you be paying using more than 5 lvl 1 adults? :: Nope!

Edit: Sorry for the double ping, forgot the order form had one :(

I'd still like to place an order with the upped prices. I'll try to get the fodder leveled as quickly as possible!
Glory to the Icewarden!
Name :: BallpointTattoos
Artist :: @Mesopotamian
Request :: I'd love to get a bust of my progen, Empsychos
Payment :: 150 dragon levels - Not sure of the breakdown, anywhere from level five to level ten for each one depending on whether or not I can snipe enough.
Other Info :: Umm I'd just like her drawn as a dragon, if you need to limit the apparel that's fine. I'd really like for her to have the sunrise hibiscus though!
Will you be paying using more than 5 lvl 1 adults? :: Nope!

Edit: Sorry for the double ping, forgot the order form had one :(
lvCRXB5.png
@hokei I'm glad you like her! :D I forgot to ask, when sending CRs do you want me to ping you here with their ids and levels or would you prefer a pm?
@hokei I'm glad you like her! :D I forgot to ask, when sending CRs do you want me to ping you here with their ids and levels or would you prefer a pm?
@Niada I'm okay with both - I'll see both! So whichever works better for you =)
@Niada I'm okay with both - I'll see both! So whichever works better for you =)
@BallpointTattoos
Thank you! I'll put you on the list. (and your progen's apparel is cute, I'll probably keep most of it)

Go ahead and send the dragons directly to me, whenever you're ready! I'll enter them in on the spreadsheet and when you're at 150, I'll start drawing the bust.
@BallpointTattoos
Thank you! I'll put you on the list. (and your progen's apparel is cute, I'll probably keep most of it)

Go ahead and send the dragons directly to me, whenever you're ready! I'll enter them in on the spreadsheet and when you're at 150, I'll start drawing the bust.
@piney I got 30 dragon (190lv) now
@piney I got 30 dragon (190lv) now
Buying arts now!
@CHCH So after I sent the last one (Yaari) over I should have enough levels? Not sure if you were counting the last two you accepted after you posted.
@CHCH So after I sent the last one (Yaari) over I should have enough levels? Not sure if you were counting the last two you accepted after you posted.
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 90 91