Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Art by Noki (OPEN) Deal for FAMILIARS
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
[center][img]http://nokifox.webs.com/FR/artthread/NokiArtBanner.png[/img] [img]http://nokifox.webs.com/FR/artthread/comopen.png[/img] [b][color=red]SPECIAL! I'm on a [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1829168]Bestiary Quest[/url]! I will gladly accept familiars I'm missing at 110% AH/LMP value.[/color][/b] Welcome, I'm Noki! I've been doing art by commission for ~14 years. Yeah, since I was 12. (Granted, it was pretty awful stuff when I was 12, but people still wanted it enough to pay for it so ... ? [i]and omg that's over half my life I just realized that.[/i]) I've been burnt out time in and time out, but I'm feeling inspired enough by dragons that I'm interested in offering art here! [i][size=2]Prettier banners/headers are a somewhere over the rainbow feature...[/size][/i] [rule] [img]http://nokifox.webs.com/FR/artthread/ToS.png[/img][/center] [LIST] [*]Please be patient and courteous. My wait times can be [u]long[/u]. I'm struggling to complete a diploma, keep a house, parent my two small children - and am suffering a tremendous amount of stress. [*]Please do not remove my signature. You're welcome to share my work on other sites as long as you link back to my gallery, or this thread (for Flight Rising specific outlets). [*]You own the artwork, I own the copyright. Do not claim the work as your own, and do not resell (other than part of a dragon/character sale where the art is of the dragon/character for sale) without my permission. [*]If any detail isn't specified I am free to assume it is at the whim of my creative freedom. If you want anything to be a particular way, definitely specify. [*]Only one major rework will be allowed, and only during the sketch phase. Other minor edits are permitted within reason if it's not a difficult edit for the stage the art is in. I reserve the right to deny an edit. [*]Progress shots, at least a sketch, are always provided unless you specifically request NOT to receive any. If you request no progress shots you lose the right to edits (minor ones may still be possible) and consent to accepting the art as-is. [*]Full payment is required upfront. There are rare exceptions, but this is how I've been operating for several years. :) [*][b]Cancellation Policy:[/b] Full refunds are available if the artwork has not been started. If the artwork is a sketch and it is under 50% done, 50% of the purchase price will be refunded and you will receive no work. If a sketch is over 50% done, there are no refunds available and the artwork will be finished. If it's more than a sketch, refunds will be available based on the amount of work completed and you will receive the work at it's last "finished" stage. I reserve the right to deny refunds/cancellations if I feel the artwork is too close to completion. [/LIST] [rule] [center][img]http://nokifox.webs.com/FR/artthread/info.png[/img][/center] [LIST] [*]I open for orders when my latest list is clear, and close them when I feel the workload is comfortably full to my capacity at the time. This could mean only one order or several, depending what comes in and what's in store for my real life in the coming period. [*]You may order mulitple pieces and multi-character art if my work load allows for it. Inquire. [*]Private and gift commissions are accepted. Please allow ample (excessive) time for gifts if they have a deadline such as a birthday. [*]I no longer take explicit adult commissions - I just don't have time to spare in off-hours when my children are not watching. Tasteful nudes can be discussed off site as the TOS does not allow such topics. (wildnatureart(at)gmail.com) [*]My primary style combines realism with fantasy elements, but it is pretty flexible. I am happy to negotiate higher levels of detail and realistic features, or simpler/cuter/chibi-er work. [*]Visual references are a huge bonus and make things faster for everyone, but I am capable and willing to work off text descriptions. If you do not have a visual reference, please let me know so I can provide a text description base. Please keep your text as straight-forward as possible; a commission information request is no place for flowery RP descriptions. Know that there may be many questions asked and more edits, and I would appreciate quick replies. [*]By default, artwork ordered from FR is done digitally at small, web-only sizes ("Default Size" - 500x600px or 1100px length+width in any variation) with a large size available. Happy to discuss full size digital pieces (print resolution) and traditional medium options (with shipping availability) and their prices if you're interested in that kind of work! [LIST] [*]Large size is approx 900x1200 pixels. Larger size incurs extra cost. [*]Happy to resize smaller versions and make special crops for profiles, signatures, etc at no charge. [/LIST] [/list] [rule] I specialize in furry/anthro, feral, and fantasy. Basically any subject is fair game, including OCs and original species. Subjects are NOT limited to only Flight Rising and it's themes. I am weaker with humans and mech, but they are not out of the question and I have done them before. Skins/accents and apparel can be added, but they will drive the price up. [rule] [center][img]http://nokifox.webs.com/FR/artthread/payments.png[/img][/center] [b]Prices are not negotiable.[/b] These prices are tailored specifically for my FR offerings [i](without dropping to the undersold market)[/i] and are already well below what I do at conventions and other online venues. [b][color=red]SPECIAL: I'm on a [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1829168]Bestiary Quest[/url]! Accepting ALL familiars I don't have at 110% AH/LMP value.[/color][/b] [LIST] [*]Treasure accepted. [*]Gems accepted - current ratio is 1:650 (fluctuates with the market). [*]Paypal accepted (converted to USD) for work $5/500g and over. [LIST] [*][i][b]Payments made with real dollars get a 15% discount on the final price. Paying the bills beats dragons unfortunately.[/b][/i] :( [/LIST] [/list][list] [b]The following are accepted for up to 100% of the commission value of sketches/colored sketches, and up to 50% of refined color and painted commissions.[/b]: [list] [*]Holiday currency - 1:500 rate off-season, and 1:800 rate during the month of the applicable holiday. [*]Apparel may be accepted on a case-by-case basis. Retired is more likely to be accepted. [*]Festival and user-made accents may be accepted on a case-by-case basis. (no skins please) [color=red]I skipped Crystalline Gala and Trickmurk Circus this year, so I would be very likely to accept the accents AND skins of the 2016 set![/color] [*]Most gene and breed scrolls at MP/LAH value (lesser of the two), please ask which I'm accepting at the time. [*]Boon of Fertility and Tri-color Scatterscroll. [*][s]Unhatched eggs, elemental worth a flat 250,000t and nocturne a flat 300,000t.[/s] [/list] [b]Payment plans[/b] are a possibility for large pieces with a deposit. Please inquire for details.
NokiArtBanner.png
comopen.png
SPECIAL! I'm on a Bestiary Quest! I will gladly accept familiars I'm missing at 110% AH/LMP value.

Welcome, I'm Noki! I've been doing art by commission for ~14 years. Yeah, since I was 12. (Granted, it was pretty awful stuff when I was 12, but people still wanted it enough to pay for it so ... ? and omg that's over half my life I just realized that.) I've been burnt out time in and time out, but I'm feeling inspired enough by dragons that I'm interested in offering art here!

Prettier banners/headers are a somewhere over the rainbow feature...
ToS.png
  • Please be patient and courteous. My wait times can be long. I'm struggling to complete a diploma, keep a house, parent my two small children - and am suffering a tremendous amount of stress.
  • Please do not remove my signature. You're welcome to share my work on other sites as long as you link back to my gallery, or this thread (for Flight Rising specific outlets).
  • You own the artwork, I own the copyright. Do not claim the work as your own, and do not resell (other than part of a dragon/character sale where the art is of the dragon/character for sale) without my permission.
  • If any detail isn't specified I am free to assume it is at the whim of my creative freedom. If you want anything to be a particular way, definitely specify.
  • Only one major rework will be allowed, and only during the sketch phase. Other minor edits are permitted within reason if it's not a difficult edit for the stage the art is in. I reserve the right to deny an edit.
  • Progress shots, at least a sketch, are always provided unless you specifically request NOT to receive any. If you request no progress shots you lose the right to edits (minor ones may still be possible) and consent to accepting the art as-is.
  • Full payment is required upfront. There are rare exceptions, but this is how I've been operating for several years. :)
  • Cancellation Policy: Full refunds are available if the artwork has not been started. If the artwork is a sketch and it is under 50% done, 50% of the purchase price will be refunded and you will receive no work. If a sketch is over 50% done, there are no refunds available and the artwork will be finished. If it's more than a sketch, refunds will be available based on the amount of work completed and you will receive the work at it's last "finished" stage. I reserve the right to deny refunds/cancellations if I feel the artwork is too close to completion.

info.png
  • I open for orders when my latest list is clear, and close them when I feel the workload is comfortably full to my capacity at the time. This could mean only one order or several, depending what comes in and what's in store for my real life in the coming period.
  • You may order mulitple pieces and multi-character art if my work load allows for it. Inquire.
  • Private and gift commissions are accepted. Please allow ample (excessive) time for gifts if they have a deadline such as a birthday.
  • I no longer take explicit adult commissions - I just don't have time to spare in off-hours when my children are not watching. Tasteful nudes can be discussed off site as the TOS does not allow such topics. (wildnatureart(at)gmail.com)
  • My primary style combines realism with fantasy elements, but it is pretty flexible. I am happy to negotiate higher levels of detail and realistic features, or simpler/cuter/chibi-er work.
  • Visual references are a huge bonus and make things faster for everyone, but I am capable and willing to work off text descriptions. If you do not have a visual reference, please let me know so I can provide a text description base. Please keep your text as straight-forward as possible; a commission information request is no place for flowery RP descriptions. Know that there may be many questions asked and more edits, and I would appreciate quick replies.
  • By default, artwork ordered from FR is done digitally at small, web-only sizes ("Default Size" - 500x600px or 1100px length+width in any variation) with a large size available. Happy to discuss full size digital pieces (print resolution) and traditional medium options (with shipping availability) and their prices if you're interested in that kind of work!
    • Large size is approx 900x1200 pixels. Larger size incurs extra cost.
    • Happy to resize smaller versions and make special crops for profiles, signatures, etc at no charge.

I specialize in furry/anthro, feral, and fantasy. Basically any subject is fair game, including OCs and original species. Subjects are NOT limited to only Flight Rising and it's themes.

I am weaker with humans and mech, but they are not out of the question and I have done them before.

Skins/accents and apparel can be added, but they will drive the price up.
payments.png

Prices are not negotiable. These prices are tailored specifically for my FR offerings (without dropping to the undersold market) and are already well below what I do at conventions and other online venues.

SPECIAL: I'm on a Bestiary Quest! Accepting ALL familiars I don't have at 110% AH/LMP value.

• Treasure accepted.
  • Gems accepted - current ratio is 1:650 (fluctuates with the market).
  • Paypal accepted (converted to USD) for work $5/500g and over.
    • Payments made with real dollars get a 15% discount on the final price. Paying the bills beats dragons unfortunately. :(

The following are accepted for up to 100% of the commission value of sketches/colored sketches, and up to 50% of refined color and painted commissions.:
  • Holiday currency - 1:500 rate off-season, and 1:800 rate during the month of the applicable holiday.
  • Apparel may be accepted on a case-by-case basis. Retired is more likely to be accepted.
  • Festival and user-made accents may be accepted on a case-by-case basis. (no skins please)
    I skipped Crystalline Gala and Trickmurk Circus this year, so I would be very likely to accept the accents AND skins of the 2016 set!
  • Most gene and breed scrolls at MP/LAH value (lesser of the two), please ask which I'm accepting at the time.
  • Boon of Fertility and Tri-color Scatterscroll.
  • Unhatched eggs, elemental worth a flat 250,000t and nocturne a flat 300,000t.

Payment plans are a possibility for large pieces with a deposit. Please inquire for details.
[center][img]http://nokifox.webs.com/FR/artthread/samplesprice.png[/img][/center] [center][b]Added some links to recent commissions under the price charts.[/b] The pictured prices are STARTING PRICES ONLY. When you order, I will give you the full price. If you want an approximate quote, you can ask with some rough details and I can give you an estimate ([i]"How much for a regular-sized colored sketch of my dragon Awen?"[/i]).[/center] [u][b]Things that will increase your price:[/b][/u] [b]Large Size Option:[/b] +35% of the full price given [b]Backgrounds:[/b] [i]Solid color/gradient background added free of charge.[/i] Simple +30% of the starting price Detailed +75% of the starting price Complicated +100% of the starting price (a lot of fantasy and cityscapes would fall into here) [i]I'll draw up some landscape samples of backgrounds eventually![/i] [b]Complicated Characters:[/b] +??? *This includes the addition of accents/apparel for FR dragons. Crystal and facet are also contributors to this. [b]Multiple Characters:[/b] +75% of the starting price for each extra. [b]Detail Levels:[/b] +??? Like complicated characters, increasing the level of detail will increase price. Be it noted that iridescent/shimmer and poison/toxin are considered "detailed" and crystal/facet considered "especially detailed" genes and will incur detail charges. (of course, these only apply to colored images - crystal/facet are not available in unshaded forms due to their nature) [rule] [center]Flight Rising and newer samples are a work in progress. [img]http://nokifox.webs.com/FR/artthread/SketchSampler.png[/img] [rule] [img]http://nokifox.webs.com/FR/artthread/ColorSampler.png[/img] [rule] [img]http://nokifox.webs.com/FR/artthread/PaintedSampler.png[/img] [/center] [rule]
samplesprice.png
Added some links to recent commissions under the price charts.

The pictured prices are STARTING PRICES ONLY. When you order, I will give you the full price. If you want an approximate quote, you can ask with some rough details and I can give you an estimate ("How much for a regular-sized colored sketch of my dragon Awen?").

Things that will increase your price:
Large Size Option: +35% of the full price given
Backgrounds:
Solid color/gradient background added free of charge.
Simple +30% of the starting price
Detailed +75% of the starting price
Complicated +100% of the starting price (a lot of fantasy and cityscapes would fall into here)
I'll draw up some landscape samples of backgrounds eventually!
Complicated Characters: +??? *This includes the addition of accents/apparel for FR dragons. Crystal and facet are also contributors to this.
Multiple Characters: +75% of the starting price for each extra.
Detail Levels: +??? Like complicated characters, increasing the level of detail will increase price. Be it noted that iridescent/shimmer and poison/toxin are considered "detailed" and crystal/facet considered "especially detailed" genes and will incur detail charges. (of course, these only apply to colored images - crystal/facet are not available in unshaded forms due to their nature)
Flight Rising and newer samples are a work in progress.
SketchSampler.png

ColorSampler.png

PaintedSampler.png

[center][img]http://nokifox.webs.com/FR/artthread/working.png[/img][/center] [LIST=1] [*]WolfyGhostt - flat colored full body sketch (paid, coloring) [/LIST] [rule] [center][img]http://nokifox.webs.com/FR/artthread/waitlist.png[/img] [img]http://nokifox.webs.com/FR/artthread/comopen.png[/img][/center] [i]Can't decide whether to operate a structured wait list where I'll only ping the next in line, or just a pinglist for whenever I open. Either way, the list will be here.[/i] Fluffesu, Araaska, Skylasha, nemodave, LFA066 [rule] [center][img]http://nokifox.webs.com/FR/artthread/order.png[/img] [b]ONLY FILL OUT AN ORDER FORM IF I AM OPEN FOR ORDERS. Otherwise you'll waste your time and be automatically denied, and need to fill it out again when I'm [i]actually [/i]open.[/b] You can copy the form below and fill out the fields [i]if I am accepting orders[/i]. You can post it here or message it - if messaging remove the ping. :) [/center][quote] @Noki Type of Commission: Image Size(s): [i](Default, Large, any extra small resize/crop requests)[/i] Background?: Dragon link/Character Reference(s): [i](link if off-site - if no reference, specify so I can give you the text description format)[/i] Payment Method: Pose, Mood or Theme: [i](one or more required, so I have something to work with)[/i] Notes: [i](include apparel, ram horns missing from ref, whatever)[/i] [/quote] [b] DO NOT SEND PAYMENT until I've cleared your order and given you the final price.[/b]
working.png
  1. WolfyGhostt - flat colored full body sketch (paid, coloring)

waitlist.png
comopen.png
Can't decide whether to operate a structured wait list where I'll only ping the next in line, or just a pinglist for whenever I open. Either way, the list will be here.

Fluffesu, Araaska, Skylasha, nemodave, LFA066
order.png
ONLY FILL OUT AN ORDER FORM IF I AM OPEN FOR ORDERS. Otherwise you'll waste your time and be automatically denied, and need to fill it out again when I'm actually open.

You can copy the form below and fill out the fields if I am accepting orders. You can post it here or message it - if messaging remove the ping. :)
Quote:
@Noki
Type of Commission:
Image Size(s): (Default, Large, any extra small resize/crop requests)
Background?:
Dragon link/Character Reference(s): (link if off-site - if no reference, specify so I can give you the text description format)
Payment Method:
Pose, Mood or Theme: (one or more required, so I have something to work with)
Notes: (include apparel, ram horns missing from ref, whatever)

DO NOT SEND PAYMENT until I've cleared your order and given you the final price.
reserve
reserve
extra reserve
extra reserve
open!
open!
Up for the night!
Up for the night!
Up in the morning!
Up in the morning!
Morning bump!
Morning bump!