Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Art Helper
Greeting everyone, I need to work up funds to reach my goal. I though that maybe I could help you guys on something, I have multiple skills. I have a pretty great imagination (I even started to write a book.) My friends often request my help to correct and fluff up their characters bios and stories. I also do English-French Translations. Because my main language is French. But as you can all see my English is pretty decent. I draw a bit, but what I'm the best at drawing are outfits. I prefer drawing them on already drawn body model to be able to fully focus on the clothes. But I do draw other things. I'm also known for imagining complete outfits and personalities specific to a character, describing them in details and providing visual imagery. So what services I have to offer ; -[b]Bio writing help[/b] [u][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=32779&tab=dragon&did=6744114]Here[/url] is an example of my work[/u]. [quote]Sapana had once been a beloved princess, a sweet and gentle soul, born into the light of the Lightweaver. Until the day came for her to be Exalted to the services of the Lightweaver, expected to become an Oracle in one of the Goddess's temples at a young age. Afraid of the obligations demanded of her by such a function, she had run away, stopping only when she stumbled upon Briathos, eyes still filled with tears and looking up to him in panic. The warrior had just as soon brought her to Candra and Seren, arguing her case to the other leaders until she was taken in. That day she joined the clan and fell in love with her savior, an one sided love that she swore to keep hidden in her heart. And to this day when she forgets herself and her eyes fill with sadness and melancholy, thinking back to her past and of her undesired love, she dances and sways lightly, the wind softly blowing through her thick fur and her various shiny adorned silks, chiming in harmony with the music accompanying her movement. The trust put upon her by Briathos when he argued for her and her soft personality ensured that the clan's leaders implicitly trusted her with the hatchlings. They leave her to care for the little ones when the others head into battle. Her love for the hatchlings ascertains that she will see to their protection no matter what needs to be done. [/quote] (I just need a base and your cooperation to custom make them to your desired settings.) -[b]Beta Reading[/b] (Nothing longer than 2 pages at a time because I have ADHD and my concentration get shot to hell. If it's longer than 2 pages we can work something out though.) -[b]English-French/French-English Translations[/b] -[b]Drawing [/b] (Examples are under this list.) -[b]Creation of a fitting appearance and/or personality for a character[/b] -[b]Other [/b](You can make any other requests of any kind and we will see what we can work out.) [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/163763/16376265_350.png[/img] [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/252278c18798c3e3653498918df60a39/tumblr_nv7hxaPHCC1uwuozqo2_540.jpg[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/165058/16505768_350.png[/img] [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/80e557b168d06a329dfb39373c9ed571/tumblr_nv7hxaPHCC1uwuozqo1_540.jpg[/img] (Dragons belong to Tundratassu.) Prices set so far; [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=32779&tab=dragon&did=6744114]2 Paragraphs Bios[/url] - 15K/50Gems Post your desired service with a price offer and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you all for your time.[b][/b]
Greeting everyone,

I need to work up funds to reach my goal.
I though that maybe I could help you guys on something, I have multiple skills.
I have a pretty great imagination (I even started to write a book.) My friends often request my help to correct and fluff up their characters bios and stories.
I also do English-French Translations. Because my main language is French. But as you can all see my English is pretty decent.
I draw a bit, but what I'm the best at drawing are outfits. I prefer drawing them on already drawn body model to be able to fully focus on the clothes. But I do draw other things.
I'm also known for imagining complete outfits and personalities specific to a character, describing them in details and providing visual imagery.

So what services I have to offer ;
-Bio writing help Here is an example of my work.
Quote:
Sapana had once been a beloved princess, a sweet and gentle soul, born into the light of the Lightweaver. Until the day came for her to be Exalted to the services of the Lightweaver, expected to become an Oracle in one of the Goddess's temples at a young age. Afraid of the obligations demanded of her by such a function, she had run away, stopping only when she stumbled upon Briathos, eyes still filled with tears and looking up to him in panic. The warrior had just as soon brought her to Candra and Seren, arguing her case to the other leaders until she was taken in. That day she joined the clan and fell in love with her savior, an one sided love that she swore to keep hidden in her heart. And to this day when she forgets herself and her eyes fill with sadness and melancholy, thinking back to her past and of her undesired love, she dances and sways lightly, the wind softly blowing through her thick fur and her various shiny adorned silks, chiming in harmony with the music accompanying her movement.

The trust put upon her by Briathos when he argued for her and her soft personality ensured that the clan's leaders implicitly trusted her with the hatchlings. They leave her to care for the little ones when the others head into battle. Her love for the hatchlings ascertains that she will see to their protection no matter what needs to be done.
(I just need a base and your cooperation to custom make them to your desired settings.)
-Beta Reading (Nothing longer than 2 pages at a time because I have ADHD and my concentration get shot to hell. If it's longer than 2 pages we can work something out though.)
-English-French/French-English Translations
-Drawing (Examples are under this list.)
-Creation of a fitting appearance and/or personality for a character
-Other (You can make any other requests of any kind and we will see what we can work out.)
16376265_350.png
tumblr_nv7hxaPHCC1uwuozqo2_540.jpg
16505768_350.png
tumblr_nv7hxaPHCC1uwuozqo1_540.jpg
(Dragons belong to Tundratassu.)

Prices set so far;
2 Paragraphs Bios - 15K/50Gems

Post your desired service with a price offer and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thank you all for your time.
@Roos
how much would you charge for a bio like this? two small paragraphs, basically. if you need more examples, the next three dragons in my lair after her also have bios.
@Roos
how much would you charge for a bio like this? two small paragraphs, basically. if you need more examples, the next three dragons in my lair after her also have bios.
@Azlynn
How about I write it up and if you like it we work out a price?
I'm a complete beginner to the business side of the bio writing, I usually do it free for my friends.
And I prefer to work the product out first. ^^
What do you think about that?
@Azlynn
How about I write it up and if you like it we work out a price?
I'm a complete beginner to the business side of the bio writing, I usually do it free for my friends.
And I prefer to work the product out first. ^^
What do you think about that?
@Roos
that's fine with me c: in that case, could you write out a bio for Sapana? I haven't really fleshed out her personality all that well, so you basically have free reign, however one thing I do want included is that she has an one-sided crush on Briathos.
@Roos
that's fine with me c: in that case, could you write out a bio for Sapana? I haven't really fleshed out her personality all that well, so you basically have free reign, however one thing I do want included is that she has an one-sided crush on Briathos.
Now with examples of what I can draw.
Now with examples of what I can draw.