Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | USD Commissions! [6 slots open]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
[center][b]Welcome![/b] [quote] [b]UPDATES:[/b] none ----------------------------------------------------- [b]Rules and Terms of Service[/b] - payment will be done through Paypal invoice method - i can draw anthros, humans, furries, mlps, monsters, and canon characters - i still cannot draw dragons, sorry - no NSFW please - i reserve the right to decline a commission if its too complicated - [u]i will notify you before i start on your commission.[/u] - [u]please pay beforehand once i message you about starting on your commission[/u] - please credit me if you happen to repost on any personal galleries - the finished product will be PMed to the commissioner. [/quote] [quote] [b][size=4]Regular Commissions[/size][/b] [b]Status:[/b] 3 slots open [b]Price:[/b] 20 USD per slot +15-18 USD for every additional character on one picture depending on complexity [b]Description:[/b] - these are transparent and have a semi transparent white outline - they come in fullbody and are 800x800px at most [b]Examples:[/b] [img]http://img08.deviantart.net/3e48/i/2016/255/5/3/space_pupper_by_mosacd-dahdxmo.png[/img] [img]http://img01.deviantart.net/e4f5/i/2016/199/9/0/simply_simple_by_mosacd-daagk75.png[/img] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [b][size=4]Pixel Commissions[/size][/b] [b]Status:[/b] 3 slots open [b]Price:[/b] 12-15 USD per slot (depending on complexity) +10 USD for every additional character on one picture [b]Description:[/b] - transparent, no bg - they come in fullbody and are 300x300px at most - they're at least 200x200px [b]Examples:[/b] [img]http://orig09.deviantart.net/6319/f/2016/058/b/7/_t__roar_by_mosacd-d9taczn.png[/img] [img]http://orig14.deviantart.net/0a5d/f/2016/187/b/c/bc8dca60134944be0036f80c4fb31c3b-da8z4of.png[/img] [img]http://orig07.deviantart.net/827d/f/2016/045/a/9/boop_by_mosacd-d9rq2cz.png[/img] [/quote] [b]Ping list[/b] @Ririterasu @pooses [b]Ping/PM me if interested![/b] [/center]
Welcome!

Quote:

UPDATES:

none

Rules and Terms of Service

- payment will be done through Paypal invoice method
- i can draw anthros, humans, furries, mlps, monsters, and canon characters
- i still cannot draw dragons, sorry
- no NSFW please
- i reserve the right to decline a commission if its too complicated
- i will notify you before i start on your commission.
- please pay beforehand once i message you about starting on your commission
- please credit me if you happen to repost on any personal galleries
- the finished product will be PMed to the commissioner.

Quote:

Regular Commissions

3 slots open

Price:
20 USD per slot
+15-18 USD for every additional character on one picture depending on complexity

Description:
- these are transparent and have a semi transparent white outline
- they come in fullbody and are 800x800px at most

Examples:
space_pupper_by_mosacd-dahdxmo.png
simply_simple_by_mosacd-daagk75.png

Pixel Commissions

3 slots open

Price:
12-15 USD per slot (depending on complexity)
+10 USD for every additional character on one picture

Description:
- transparent, no bg
- they come in fullbody and are 300x300px at most
- they're at least 200x200px

Examples:
_t__roar_by_mosacd-d9taczn.png
bc8dca60134944be0036f80c4fb31c3b-da8z4of.png
boop_by_mosacd-d9rq2cz.png

Ping list

@Ririterasu @pooses

Ping/PM me if interested!
@Dcasom What a lovely paint style! c: I'd love a chibster of this lady. I know she has two outfits there so I prefer the armor-looking getup over the dress!
@Dcasom What a lovely paint style! c: I'd love a chibster of this lady. I know she has two outfits there so I prefer the armor-looking getup over the dress!
@Dcasom
Your style is super cute. :'D

Would you be willing/able to do two people in one picture? :I I have a pair of siblings that are hungry for some art, haha. If not though, I'd still like to nab a slot! :D
@Dcasom
Your style is super cute. :'D

Would you be willing/able to do two people in one picture? :I I have a pair of siblings that are hungry for some art, haha. If not though, I'd still like to nab a slot! :D
@Selfishly
Sure, but I will need a full body ref for her if that's possible. If not, you can try describing her clothes to me and I will see what I can do ouo

@Bard
Thank you!
I'm afraid not, sorry. I will only do one person per piece ;u;

SLOTS ARE NOW ON HOLD
@Selfishly
Sure, but I will need a full body ref for her if that's possible. If not, you can try describing her clothes to me and I will see what I can do ouo

@Bard
Thank you!
I'm afraid not, sorry. I will only do one person per piece ;u;

SLOTS ARE NOW ON HOLD
@Dcasom
That's okay! :>
Could I get one of this gal?
@Dcasom
That's okay! :>
Could I get one of this gal?
@Dcasom Aahh of course! Here's one, if that works?
@Dcasom Aahh of course! Here's one, if that works?
@Bard
Sure!
One question though, is she wearing boots?

@Selfishly
Yes, that will do uvu
Thank you!
@Bard
Sure!
One question though, is she wearing boots?

@Selfishly
Yes, that will do uvu
Thank you!
@Dcasom
Yep! C: I don't have a ref of them or anything, but I imagine they go all the way down her legs from where you can see them at her thigh there!
@Dcasom
Yep! C: I don't have a ref of them or anything, but I imagine they go all the way down her legs from where you can see them at her thigh there!
@Bard
Alrighty then ouo
@Bard
Alrighty then ouo
Bump!

I've decided to take in 2 more slots ouo
Bump!

I've decided to take in 2 more slots ouo
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11