Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Absinthe's Portraiture[rp ordering]close
[font=century gothic] The art sales forums are absolutely humming today; the scents of paints, pigments, inks, and parchment heavy in the air, voices hum and intermingle, and dragons from all corners of Sornieth are here to hawk their pieces and crafts. As you stroll down the aisles of booths all elaborately decorated and draped with the artists' home colors you come across a booth that seems to be hastily constructed out of what seems to be the dark, mushroom-riddled pine native to the forests of the Tangled Woods. Unruly vines stubbornly cling to the booth's supports and almost seem to hold aloft the booth's sign. The sign itself is made of the same wood as the rest of the booth, scrawled messily upon it in ink (or perhaps even slime...?) reads: Absinthe's Portraiture A glistening golden head of a female Imperial peers down at you with glowing electric blue eyes, head tilted in a slightly questioning gesture and you assume this to be Absinthe herself. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13292180] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/132922/13292180_350.png[/img] [/url] She tosses her thick dark mane, making the skull fetish around her neck rattle, "I assume you're here for a portrait? I'd be happy to supply my talents in exchange for payment. The Gods only know someone in my clan has to hold an honest profession..." She taps a dark claw to a sheet of parchment nailed to the front of her booth, "Here are my prices..." [quote]Uncolored portrait- 50k t Colored portrait - 55k t [/quote] [font=century gothic]"Let me know if you're interested."[/font] ((Hello I'm Syndrrin and here's my art sales thread. If you're curious about my drawings please visit my art tag on my tumblr [url=http://rudekia.tumblr.com/tagged/my-art]here [/url]. One thing to know about ordering from me: it MUST be in the perspective in the dragon you want drawn. I've noticed that dragons that users usually want drawn are those that they are particularly attached to and have a personality established to them. Give me their image and their words and I'll have an idea of how to portray them! Please note I can only take 3 orders at a time as I tend to be a tiny bit slow with things. I'll be sure to give you updates via pm!))
The art sales forums are absolutely humming today; the scents of paints, pigments, inks, and parchment heavy in the air, voices hum and intermingle, and dragons from all corners of Sornieth are here to hawk their pieces and crafts.

As you stroll down the aisles of booths all elaborately decorated and draped with the artists' home colors you come across a booth that seems to be hastily constructed out of what seems to be the dark, mushroom-riddled pine native to the forests of the Tangled Woods. Unruly vines stubbornly cling to the booth's supports and almost seem to hold aloft the booth's sign. The sign itself is made of the same wood as the rest of the booth, scrawled messily upon it in ink (or perhaps even slime...?) reads: Absinthe's Portraiture

A glistening golden head of a female Imperial peers down at you with glowing electric blue eyes, head tilted in a slightly questioning gesture and you assume this to be Absinthe herself.

13292180_350.png

She tosses her thick dark mane, making the skull fetish around her neck rattle, "I assume you're here for a portrait? I'd be happy to supply my talents in exchange for payment. The Gods only know someone in my clan has to hold an honest profession..."

She taps a dark claw to a sheet of parchment nailed to the front of her booth, "Here are my prices..."

Quote:
Uncolored portrait- 50k t
Colored portrait - 55k t

"Let me know if you're interested."

((Hello I'm Syndrrin and here's my art sales thread. If you're curious about my drawings please visit my art tag on my tumblr here . One thing to know about ordering from me: it MUST be in the perspective in the dragon you want drawn. I've noticed that dragons that users usually want drawn are those that they are particularly attached to and have a personality established to them. Give me their image and their words and I'll have an idea of how to portray them!
Please note I can only take 3 orders at a time as I tend to be a tiny bit slow with things. I'll be sure to give you updates via pm!))
@syndrrin A small spotted goat runs up to the booth and begins to chow down. A Gentle yet strong Imperial rushes to stop his beloved pet. [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/OlnjXK5.jpg[/IMG] Embarrassed he speaks. "I am so sorry maam, she has an uncanny way of getting into trouble." He reaches down and the goat runs to him and jumps onto his back. The Name Is Kokoro, I will replace anything she damaged." He looks down and notices this was a portrait stand. "If I may be so bold as to ask, could I hire your services?" [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12106683] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/121067/12106683_350.png[/img] [/url]
@syndrrin

A small spotted goat runs up to the booth and begins to chow down. A Gentle yet strong Imperial rushes to stop his beloved pet. OlnjXK5.jpg
Embarrassed he speaks.
"I am so sorry maam, she has an uncanny way of getting into trouble." He reaches down and the goat runs to him and jumps onto his back. The Name Is Kokoro, I will replace anything she damaged." He looks down and notices this was a portrait stand. "If I may be so bold as to ask, could I hire your services?"

12106683_350.png
9z_Rk_Hg_Z.png
@pikapoochi
Absinthe half-grinned in amusement as the other Imperial loped forward to usher the creature onto his back, uttering his apologies.

"No worries, traveler. Little creatures like her do tend to wander into a bit of mischief every now and then.

"And there is no harm in being bold with a question like that! What is bold, however is that hide you have there!" She peers at Kokoro's glittering faceted scales, tapping a claw to her muzzle with a critical, yet thoughtful look in her eye "Hmm, I surely have my work cut out for me but you do present a nice challenge."

She looks back up with a slight smirk.

"I'd be more than happy to oblige. Please, circle 'round and get yourself comfortable. I'd ask if you'd prefer sketch or paint but your color seems much to magnificent to not put into color!" She ducks down to rifle through a deerskin satchel pulling out pencil nubs to give them a quick whittle with her claws and bottles of pigment and ink to hold them to the light to check their hue and vibrancy, "Unless you don't want me to but just say the word."
@pikapoochi
Absinthe half-grinned in amusement as the other Imperial loped forward to usher the creature onto his back, uttering his apologies.

"No worries, traveler. Little creatures like her do tend to wander into a bit of mischief every now and then.

"And there is no harm in being bold with a question like that! What is bold, however is that hide you have there!" She peers at Kokoro's glittering faceted scales, tapping a claw to her muzzle with a critical, yet thoughtful look in her eye "Hmm, I surely have my work cut out for me but you do present a nice challenge."

She looks back up with a slight smirk.

"I'd be more than happy to oblige. Please, circle 'round and get yourself comfortable. I'd ask if you'd prefer sketch or paint but your color seems much to magnificent to not put into color!" She ducks down to rifle through a deerskin satchel pulling out pencil nubs to give them a quick whittle with her claws and bottles of pigment and ink to hold them to the light to check their hue and vibrancy, "Unless you don't want me to but just say the word."
@syndrrin

Bowing his head
"You are most kind" He said, humbled by her kindness towards his most beloved pet. " I would be honored if you would do it in color." Raising his head back up he smiles politely,"shall I go ahead and pay you?" The goat climbs up his long neck and perches on top of his head, and they share a laugh.
@syndrrin

Bowing his head
"You are most kind" He said, humbled by her kindness towards his most beloved pet. " I would be honored if you would do it in color." Raising his head back up he smiles politely,"shall I go ahead and pay you?" The goat climbs up his long neck and perches on top of his head, and they share a laugh.
9z_Rk_Hg_Z.png
@syndrrin
Smiling
"I hope you got my payment ok"
@syndrrin
Smiling
"I hope you got my payment ok"
9z_Rk_Hg_Z.png
@pikapoochi ((no worries, I did! I'll probably finish by Tuesday at the latest as I've picked up a flu somehow and I feel pretty useless at the moment.))
@pikapoochi ((no worries, I did! I'll probably finish by Tuesday at the latest as I've picked up a flu somehow and I feel pretty useless at the moment.))
@syndrrin you worry about getting yourself better first. I'm sorry you're not feeling well. Hope you get better soon :-)
@syndrrin you worry about getting yourself better first. I'm sorry you're not feeling well. Hope you get better soon :-)
9z_Rk_Hg_Z.png
((@pikapoochi oh my gosh I'm so sorry for my lateness. Everything has just sprung up on me all at once, flu, finals, graduations, weddings. I'll definitely finish by next Monday as I have finals this week I really need to study for. I can draw you something extra free of charge to make up for your waiting!))
((@pikapoochi oh my gosh I'm so sorry for my lateness. Everything has just sprung up on me all at once, flu, finals, graduations, weddings. I'll definitely finish by next Monday as I have finals this week I really need to study for. I can draw you something extra free of charge to make up for your waiting!))
@syndrrin no worries really ^~^ life comes first <3
@syndrrin no worries really ^~^ life comes first <3
9z_Rk_Hg_Z.png