Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Totally Rad Writing Shop
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page
I will write you a thing. Any thing your heart desires. Do you need a bio? I can write that. Clan Lore? Oh my goodness do I love me some Clan Lore. What about a short story? It doesn't even have to be about fr - I will write whatever you want!

Payment!
2k for every 100 words (rough estimate)

How This Works
Step 1.) You ping me in this thread, or you can shoot me a PM, if you're more comfortable with that.
Step 2.) I will PM you for details.
Step 3.) A story is written (this may take a while, and for that I apologize.)
Step 4.) I will PM you with an alert that your story is ready.
Step 5.) You pay me.
Step 6.) I send you your story in a PM.
Step 7.) Happy Dancing (optional).

So, who wants a thing?
I will write you a thing. Any thing your heart desires. Do you need a bio? I can write that. Clan Lore? Oh my goodness do I love me some Clan Lore. What about a short story? It doesn't even have to be about fr - I will write whatever you want!

Payment!
2k for every 100 words (rough estimate)

How This Works
Step 1.) You ping me in this thread, or you can shoot me a PM, if you're more comfortable with that.
Step 2.) I will PM you for details.
Step 3.) A story is written (this may take a while, and for that I apologize.)
Step 4.) I will PM you with an alert that your story is ready.
Step 5.) You pay me.
Step 6.) I send you your story in a PM.
Step 7.) Happy Dancing (optional).

So, who wants a thing?
ildUvmuXsIJY7.gif
@ineffablybookish
I'd love to get some writing from you! :3 Mind if I shoot you a PM though? o:
@ineffablybookish
I'd love to get some writing from you! :3 Mind if I shoot you a PM though? o:
tumblr_ngf46zzW1M1slxzl3o1_500.png
@MissAmilee

Not at all! Go right ahead!
@MissAmilee

Not at all! Go right ahead!
ildUvmuXsIJY7.gif
^
^
ildUvmuXsIJY7.gif
@ineffablybookish

Could i possibly get a clan lore done? 'll shoot you a PM with the details.
@ineffablybookish

Could i possibly get a clan lore done? 'll shoot you a PM with the details.
VRqNR3y.png
@ineffablybookish

Do you have any examples?
@ineffablybookish

Do you have any examples?
lm7NGlm.png
@ineffablybookish
could i ask for a short story on the characters linked below? it's alright if you're not because their timeline is during late victorian london (1880 to be exact). the length would depend on what you're okay with, and if you are, then i can maybe send more information if needed.
http://mikareep.tumblr.com/private/115479674198/tumblr_nmacvauWJn1rgg1hb
@ineffablybookish
could i ask for a short story on the characters linked below? it's alright if you're not because their timeline is during late victorian london (1880 to be exact). the length would depend on what you're okay with, and if you are, then i can maybe send more information if needed.
http://mikareep.tumblr.com/private/115479674198/tumblr_nmacvauWJn1rgg1hb
uxjk20w.pngEfzitp1.png
@mikareep

Of course! I love the characters, especially Clement. He seems like my kind of character!

I'd be really happy to work on this story. Did you have an idea for how long you'd like it to be?
@mikareep

Of course! I love the characters, especially Clement. He seems like my kind of character!

I'd be really happy to work on this story. Did you have an idea for how long you'd like it to be?
ildUvmuXsIJY7.gif
https://docs.google.com/document/d/128-sT9QaYfSHKCEx9C219uXS2RRAWHywj-nxqsS5TC4/edit?usp=docslist_api
ah right i have a thing that i wrote if you need to get an idea of the world
aaa thank you!! apparently he's really popular with my friends l-lmao,, and from my experience, he's fun to write!
ermm, how much would 1k words be? or is that too much
@ineffablybookish
https://docs.google.com/document/d/128-sT9QaYfSHKCEx9C219uXS2RRAWHywj-nxqsS5TC4/edit?usp=docslist_api
ah right i have a thing that i wrote if you need to get an idea of the world
aaa thank you!! apparently he's really popular with my friends l-lmao,, and from my experience, he's fun to write!
ermm, how much would 1k words be? or is that too much
@ineffablybookish
uxjk20w.pngEfzitp1.png
@mikareep

1k will be 20k treasure, and that is not too much for me to write. I will get to work on your story as soon as I can!
@mikareep

1k will be 20k treasure, and that is not too much for me to write. I will get to work on your story as soon as I can!
ildUvmuXsIJY7.gif
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page