Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | adoptables interest check! NEW NOCS+GUAR
1 2 3 4
@sei

noted! thank you for your input! \(´ v `
@sei

noted! thank you for your input! \(´ v `
X5qjvmv.png
@falcoeur I APPROVE
@falcoeur I APPROVE
@goldicefall

do you want to be on ping list (:
@goldicefall

do you want to be on ping list (:
X5qjvmv.png
@falcoeur yes please :)
@falcoeur yes please :)
@falcoeur

I love the imps! But the wings are kind of a big deal for me haha. I also love the second coatl, I'd def get one! Ping me for any updates, new breeds, etc! (skydancers pls)
@falcoeur

I love the imps! But the wings are kind of a big deal for me haha. I also love the second coatl, I'd def get one! Ping me for any updates, new breeds, etc! (skydancers pls)
1hrF5dj.png sCaCbZg.gif
@goldicefall

any specific breeds? o v o

@dinsdale
yeahhh i realize they're probably a big deal to a lot of people, so when i spiff them up to make them adoptable ready, i will have winged imps (and maybe wingless imps for slightly less money since i'm lazy)

I'VE RECENTLY FALLEN IN LOVE WITH SDs so there will probably be some in the future ((;

i'll add you!
@goldicefall

any specific breeds? o v o

@dinsdale
yeahhh i realize they're probably a big deal to a lot of people, so when i spiff them up to make them adoptable ready, i will have winged imps (and maybe wingless imps for slightly less money since i'm lazy)

I'VE RECENTLY FALLEN IN LOVE WITH SDs so there will probably be some in the future ((;

i'll add you!
X5qjvmv.png
@falcoeur no not really, I have somedragons of various kinds I've been thinking about art for, but mostly it's all just based on impulse. :D
@falcoeur no not really, I have somedragons of various kinds I've been thinking about art for, but mostly it's all just based on impulse. :D
@goldicefall

haha understood. i'll add you to the general pinglist!
@goldicefall

haha understood. i'll add you to the general pinglist!
X5qjvmv.png
@falcoeur these are amazing, ping me for like anything to do with these i luv them. what would the price range be?
@falcoeur these are amazing, ping me for like anything to do with these i luv them. what would the price range be?
tco7p0P.png
@quinn413

thank you! i will add you to the ping list, though I have no idea when I will get back to these... my tablet is on the fritz and i can't really afford to buy a new one at the moment.

i'm not sure about the price, though, i'm afraid.
@quinn413

thank you! i will add you to the ping list, though I have no idea when I will get back to these... my tablet is on the fritz and i can't really afford to buy a new one at the moment.

i'm not sure about the price, though, i'm afraid.
X5qjvmv.png
1 2 3 4