Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Toridae Familiars
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Would be nice if they did a PM window next time. I can understand why they wanted morning, though. Gives the company monitoring the site a full day to see how it handles the new members and the sudden influx of activity.
Would be nice if they did a PM window next time. I can understand why they wanted morning, though. Gives the company monitoring the site a full day to see how it handles the new members and the sudden influx of activity.
PUjvg1g.gif
what are ampersands, may I ask?
what are ampersands, may I ask?
0be3baf5-aa62-11e5-adb7-73097e21b29a.gif Some sprite stuff.
You know, I'm kind of excited we'll have new blood fluttering about being excited about everything and squealing at dragons and so on. :D

Yes, I realize there might be lag and whatever, but at present, I don't care. It's been a long time since we've had new faces around these parts.
You know, I'm kind of excited we'll have new blood fluttering about being excited about everything and squealing at dragons and so on. :D

Yes, I realize there might be lag and whatever, but at present, I don't care. It's been a long time since we've had new faces around these parts.
DQ9DP8W.png
@meebas4343

Ampersands are the "and" sign: &

P.s

No idea why but I love your username...
@meebas4343

P.s

webp-net-gifmaker-1.gif37894-D04-754-B-46-DC-8-CA7-3-F60232-AD2-D0.png
So excited! I really hope my friend from Estonia will be around during that time. He's been really wanting to create an account, hehe!

Thank you guys for all your hard work. It's really coming together! Look how much progress has been made compared to just a few months ago :D
So excited! I really hope my friend from Estonia will be around during that time. He's been really wanting to create an account, hehe!

Thank you guys for all your hard work. It's really coming together! Look how much progress has been made compared to just a few months ago :D
Are different people with the same internet allowed to have different accounts? I want to get my roommate into FR (and possibly give her some nice dragons to start with)... but I don't want to risk losing my own account, either.
Are different people with the same internet allowed to have different accounts? I want to get my roommate into FR (and possibly give her some nice dragons to start with)... but I don't want to risk losing my own account, either.
@Alaseia They have no issue with same-IP accounts. My husband and I share an IP, and we do normal trading and buying from each other. He sends me tons of dragons at once to breed for him, even, because he hates the Arcane-pink eyes he's stuck with and likes my Wind-green ones, and I send them all back to him in a chunk.

They only start banning when it's obvious that an account is only being used to filter everything it earns to another account and not being used normally.

Hope that helps! :D
@Alaseia They have no issue with same-IP accounts. My husband and I share an IP, and we do normal trading and buying from each other. He sends me tons of dragons at once to breed for him, even, because he hates the Arcane-pink eyes he's stuck with and likes my Wind-green ones, and I send them all back to him in a chunk.

They only start banning when it's obvious that an account is only being used to filter everything it earns to another account and not being used normally.

Hope that helps! :D
@Azzyblue That does help. Thank you!
@Azzyblue That does help. Thank you!
[quote name="CaptainFleeper" date="2013-09-02 16:09:44"]@meebas4343 Ampersands are the "and" sign: & P.s No idea why but I love your username...[/quote] Ah, ok. Guess I misunterstood that the & in the post [i]was[/i] an ampersand. Anywho, I hope that gets fixed soon, maybe the corrupted links could of been what my system detected. Thanks for the compliment also, haha :)
CaptainFleeper wrote on 2013-09-02 16:09:44:
@meebas4343

P.s

Ah, ok. Guess I misunterstood that the & in the post was an ampersand. Anywho, I hope that gets fixed soon, maybe the corrupted links could of been what my system detected.
Thanks for the compliment also, haha :)
0be3baf5-aa62-11e5-adb7-73097e21b29a.gif Some sprite stuff.
I personally think the new blood will be a fantastic thing for the site. Yes, there MIGHT be an initial slowdown - but think of how well this will boost the economy! Basics will go back up in price first, and soon other dragons should follow. I'm looking forward to it greatly. c:
I personally think the new blood will be a fantastic thing for the site. Yes, there MIGHT be an initial slowdown - but think of how well this will boost the economy! Basics will go back up in price first, and soon other dragons should follow. I'm looking forward to it greatly. c:
tumblr_ozowb1MmJi1w8xkufo1_500.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19