Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Many, Many Morphologies
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89
m e a n g r e e n b e a n
m e a n g r e e n b e a n
[quote name="Macchi" date="2019-07-27 15:40:59" ] things you cannot do with this new update: 1. assign a familiar 2. change clothes around easily 3. fight in coliseum 4. breed 5. say that you got them through a ton of hard work [/quote] 1. Don't have time to bond familiars most days. 2. It's totally easy since you can just load the morphology into the dressing room. 3. I don't do that almost ever and I have more level 25's than I'll ever need for that already. 4.There's no need since I can just make the babies I want and no need to spend gems to keep them babies if I want to. 5.It's never been hard work, just time and treasure. Also, I was one of the first to be able to breed XXY and XXX radioactive after the new colors hit. That was a breeding project that will likely never be equaled on the site for either difficulty, cost, or eventual profit. I don't care about bragging how hard it was. Been there, done that.
Macchi wrote on 2019-07-27 15:40:59:

things you cannot do with this new update:

1. assign a familiar
2. change clothes around easily
3. fight in coliseum
4. breed
5. say that you got them through a ton of hard work

1. Don't have time to bond familiars most days.
2. It's totally easy since you can just load the morphology into the dressing room.
3. I don't do that almost ever and I have more level 25's than I'll ever need for that already.
4.There's no need since I can just make the babies I want and no need to spend gems to keep them babies if I want to.
5.It's never been hard work, just time and treasure. Also, I was one of the first to be able to breed XXY and XXX radioactive after the new colors hit. That was a breeding project that will likely never be equaled on the site for either difficulty, cost, or eventual profit. I don't care about bragging how hard it was. Been there, done that.
tumblr_inline_nebbd6PAZE1qmu9vp.png
Ahh, thanks so much, staff :D !!!!
Ahh, thanks so much, staff :D !!!!
tpG8plN.gif 20f0d7fd40667f35723eea7f24de9c519f7b2cca.png 9tl1qHF.gif
I shrieked with joy at "dress a morphology" that's been one of my leading frustrations when designing future dragon fashion. Thank you!
I shrieked with joy at "dress a morphology" that's been one of my leading frustrations when designing future dragon fashion. Thank you!
@Ygdrasill

Have to say, that was what I thought too...

It's a big change from the time before scrying workshop, where staff didn't want to make it possible preview hatchlings as adults, because that would spoil the surprise. I guess we'll see how it goes, but I imagine that for people who like to plan their dragons, this might be a killjoy.

Personally, I like the randomness and chaos of throwing dragons together and getting a hatchie that I didn't decide on myself, but I'm not sure how common my style of play is
@Ygdrasill

Have to say, that was what I thought too...

It's a big change from the time before scrying workshop, where staff didn't want to make it possible preview hatchlings as adults, because that would spoil the surprise. I guess we'll see how it goes, but I imagine that for people who like to plan their dragons, this might be a killjoy.

Personally, I like the randomness and chaos of throwing dragons together and getting a hatchie that I didn't decide on myself, but I'm not sure how common my style of play is
YeeeaAAAHHH
YeeeaAAAHHH
New-Canvas1.jpg
Oh, [i]thank you![/i] No longer will I have to put scries of plans into the dragon´s bios to remember them. :D And no longer will I have to change dressing plans because: "Huh, I didn´t think geneing them up would make that much of a difference." You guys are the best! [emoji=mirror love size=2]
Oh, thank you! No longer will I have to put scries of plans into the dragon´s bios to remember them. :D And no longer will I have to change dressing plans because: "Huh, I didn´t think geneing them up would make that much of a difference." You guys are the best!
Cool
Cool
mlHpBMC.png
dT9HQge.png
WQA384m.png
BzjAkuF.png
oouioVf.png
NQvcoP6.png
THIS! WOW! Thank youuuuuuuuu :3[emoji=coatl star size=2]
THIS! WOW! Thank youuuuuuuuu :3
tumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.pnggoSc2L4.pngJC7T.gif
Oh goodness THANK YOU for letting us try apparel on scries now!! 8D [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Oh goodness THANK YOU for letting us try apparel on scries now!! 8D
vbbxBX.png
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89