Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Filigree: A New Tertiary Gene
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78
wish people didn't want so much for dragons with this, just got ghost not that long ago because of prices
wish people didn't want so much for dragons with this, just got ghost not that long ago because of prices
Awww.. the genes are so much I never get that much gems : (
Awww.. the genes are so much I never get that much gems : (
it is ALL SOOO COOL!! Thank you FR team for your awesome creativity and all around amazingness!
it is ALL SOOO COOL!! Thank you FR team for your awesome creativity and all around amazingness!
Not good for the price.
Not good for the price.
187008e47976df5e48be1a2aaddf54ba4af76fbc.gif
MAN I wish I could afford this... it's beautiful. Could use it for plenty of my dragons. Thanks FR for giving us another beautiful addition for our dergs!!
MAN I wish I could afford this... it's beautiful. Could use it for plenty of my dragons. Thanks FR for giving us another beautiful addition for our dergs!!
I have... no money... but must... afford...
I have... no money... but must... afford...
LIEE5fE.png
The gene covers so little of the dragon. I know its a test but still to make it so small and then make its gem gene is just a lot. I can't afford any new genes anymore due to high prices. Very disappointed though they all look wonderful.
The gene covers so little of the dragon. I know its a test but still to make it so small and then make its gem gene is just a lot. I can't afford any new genes anymore due to high prices. Very disappointed though they all look wonderful.
ntQkWG3.gif LittlestCondor #55880
She/Her
Nature Flight
Tree dragon collector

Bottle created by
@Amariel #86020
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif
Noice
Noice
shadowbinder_500con_by_sinistereternity-d75s5r4.png
Quite a strange gene, to be honest. Of course, I already tried it on several dragons, but it's quite unusual. *secretly dreams of making several dragons with this gene, ghhhh*
Quite a strange gene, to be honest. Of course, I already tried it on several dragons, but it's quite unusual. *secretly dreams of making several dragons with this gene, ghhhh*
> He/Him/His <
> Russian/Pansexual/Pacifist<
> Always glad to new friends! <
> for sale!
I love the new pillars!
I love the new pillars!
12349f78-3ffa-11e8-9072-cb3f8a44ca75.gif n1x85WRs.jpg Zzr5SL1s.png
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78