Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Rockbreaker's Ceremony 2015
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
@Aryllia
The fire and plague ones are still humanoid, so to me the new golem one does not really match
Still like the familiar but I would have rather it follow the theme for all and then next they could have all golem themed familiars
@Aryllia
The fire and plague ones are still humanoid, so to me the new golem one does not really match
Still like the familiar but I would have rather it follow the theme for all and then next they could have all golem themed familiars
To9iQ.gif GL7NJ.gif 6bDvf.gif fwwSt.gif z446X.gif
[quote name="Chaossal" date=2015-11-24 03:33:06] @Aryllia The fire and plague ones are still humanoid, so to me the new golem one does not really match Still like the familiar but I would have rather it follow the theme for all and then next they could have all golem themed familiars [/quote] It does follow the theme though, as someone said it's just more bulky, rough, monumental and probably more power-packed than others. Like, well, a rock formation; how else you'd depict the essence of the Earth flight? :3 Pretty sure the Ice familiar is going to follow a similar path.
Chaossal wrote on 2015-11-24:
@Aryllia

It does follow the theme though, as someone said it's just more bulky, rough, monumental and probably more power-packed than others. Like, well, a rock formation; how else you'd depict the essence of the Earth flight? :3 Pretty sure the Ice familiar is going to follow a similar path.
wind_small.pngnFwZQAF.gifImLwTCX.png
[quote name="LightConcorde" date=2015-11-24 05:36:30] [quote name="Chaossal" date=2015-11-24 03:33:06] @Aryllia The fire and plague ones are still humanoid, so to me the new golem one does not really match Still like the familiar but I would have rather it follow the theme for all and then next they could have all golem themed familiars [/quote] It does follow the theme though, as someone said it's just more bulky, rough, monumental and probably more power-packed than others. Like, well, a rock formation; how else you'd depict the essence of the Earth flight? :3 Pretty sure the Ice familiar is going to follow a similar path. [/quote]Frankly, the earth familiar looks humanoid to me as well, just hunched over. Because I think that's the [i]point[/i] with the Elemental Acolytes. Earthy is only apparently a golem because he's made of rock, like all golems. Perhaps an 'elemental golem' set of familiars would be nice, though...
LightConcorde wrote on 2015-11-24:
Chaossal wrote on 2015-11-24:
@Aryllia

It does follow the theme though, as someone said it's just more bulky, rough, monumental and probably more power-packed than others. Like, well, a rock formation; how else you'd depict the essence of the Earth flight? :3 Pretty sure the Ice familiar is going to follow a similar path.
Frankly, the earth familiar looks humanoid to me as well, just hunched over. Because I think that's the point with the Elemental Acolytes. Earthy is only apparently a golem because he's made of rock, like all golems. Perhaps an 'elemental golem' set of familiars would be nice, though...
tumblr_inline_nbefjbkpeK1qg78ij.png 1506664200.png rounded_corners2.png
Er.... is the holiday apparel supposed to be 'Bluffclimber Belongings'? Bluffclimber is spelled 'BluffclAmber'.
Er.... is the holiday apparel supposed to be 'Bluffclimber Belongings'? Bluffclimber is spelled 'BluffclAmber'.
2ECUufo.pnglYpSCN5.pngB56DTEe.png1gEpZ0H.pngBNLSVhl.png6FgVFSd.png
@Aquacoral: It's 'clamber'. Clamber is a word.
@Aquacoral: It's 'clamber'. Clamber is a word.
tumblr_inline_nbefjbkpeK1qg78ij.png 1506664200.png rounded_corners2.png
@KathiraNarae
Thanks. I know that it is a word, it just sounded a little awkward to me, and since the words are so similar...
@KathiraNarae
Thanks. I know that it is a word, it just sounded a little awkward to me, and since the words are so similar...
2ECUufo.pnglYpSCN5.pngB56DTEe.png1gEpZ0H.pngBNLSVhl.png6FgVFSd.png
@Aquacoral

Climber means somoene or somethinf that climbs, it kind of means the same as clamber (and personally I have to say climber feels good pronouncing)
@Aquacoral

Climber means somoene or somethinf that climbs, it kind of means the same as clamber (and personally I have to say climber feels good pronouncing)
All of the skins and new items look really nice. Good job everyone!
Big fan of the new familiar too.
All of the skins and new items look really nice. Good job everyone!
Big fan of the new familiar too.
In the Festive Favor is the Familar a bit bugged...when I select it to waatch it shows me the Apparel instead...
...again.
In the Festive Favor is the Familar a bit bugged...when I select it to waatch it shows me the Apparel instead...
...again.
light_banner_fry4uqmfhpxa.png
To be honest, there aren't that many skins I'm actually impressed with this time. How exactly are these skins chosen? Is there a way they're voted on.
To be honest, there aren't that many skins I'm actually impressed with this time. How exactly are these skins chosen? Is there a way they're voted on.
tumblr_nmki1qAAMw1rfcmceo1_250.jpgraffleminibanner_1.jpg
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45