Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Rockbreaker's Ceremony 2014
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
I feel like the last festival (the plague one) ended but the market stayed open a day or so after so I stockpiled all my geodes instead of buying that bear and now I'm stuck with rocks and no bear. :(
I feel like the last festival (the plague one) ended but the market stayed open a day or so after so I stockpiled all my geodes instead of buying that bear and now I'm stuck with rocks and no bear. :(
The night sky lies so sprent with stars
arcane.gif
that there is scarcely space of black at all

Looking For... Tall, Dark & Handsome Spacey Arcane Rep. Ping or PM me anytime!
[quote name="Morjean" date="2014-11-30 02:43:00"]Oh noes, I thought Sunday would still be included? (My first festival...) I thought it ends on Saturday to Monday rollover; now I still have 22 Geodes left D:[/quote] This is from encyclopedia: "Each will begin at around 12AM on a Sunday, and end around 12AM the following Sunday". But I'm stuck with 30 geodes too :P
Morjean wrote on 2014-11-30 02:43:00:
Oh noes, I thought Sunday would still be included? (My first festival...)
I thought it ends on Saturday to Monday rollover; now I still have 22 Geodes left D:
This is from encyclopedia:
"Each will begin at around 12AM on a Sunday, and end around 12AM the following Sunday".
But I'm stuck with 30 geodes too :P
PQznZys.png
I was a little confused also, because the banner at the top still says the ceremony's in full swing (and links to this thread).
I was a little confused also, because the banner at the top still says the ceremony's in full swing (and links to this thread).
@jillbobill

I have spares of the bear if your inerested
@jillbobill

I have spares of the bear if your inerested
orpan_badge_by_raorahaga-da7f6fu.png place for unwanted g1's to be dropped off and adopted
seto had the right idea; just wish I'd done the same thing, hah.
seto had the right idea; just wish I'd done the same thing, hah.
I was trying to save up for the Crystalhide Treads, now im stuck with 59 geods and no Crystalhide Treads.
I was trying to save up for the Crystalhide Treads, now im stuck with 59 geods and no Crystalhide Treads.
[centerthemis_transparent_by_wintermora-d9tjwrl.gif[/center]
@SetoKyuKaiba -- thank you soooo much! I've already gotten TWO from other folks. I can't believe how nice everyone here is. THANK YOU. I'll take all the bby bears anyone wants to send me, haha
@SetoKyuKaiba -- thank you soooo much! I've already gotten TWO from other folks. I can't believe how nice everyone here is. THANK YOU. I'll take all the bby bears anyone wants to send me, haha
arcane.gif

@jillbobill ah I see. congrats. ive learn you cant use the same familar on dif dragons if you have more the one of it though lol.

@ Dragaroth
my offer for the bears stands for anyone who doesn't have one yet
@jillbobill ah I see. congrats. ive learn you cant use the same familar on dif dragons if you have more the one of it though lol.

@ Dragaroth
my offer for the bears stands for anyone who doesn't have one yet
orpan_badge_by_raorahaga-da7f6fu.png place for unwanted g1's to be dropped off and adopted
@SetoKyuKaiba GASP you can't!! shame on you, FR!
@SetoKyuKaiba GASP you can't!! shame on you, FR!
arcane.gif

@jillbobill unless my FR is glitching you cant so the 9 spares I have are just that spares I cant use unless someone who doesn't have one wants one XD which is actually why I got them
@jillbobill unless my FR is glitching you cant so the 9 spares I have are just that spares I cant use unless someone who doesn't have one wants one XD which is actually why I got them
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33