Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Put a Bird on It
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Yes, very fancy. I enjoy these birds a lot but I was wondering..
Are they even released yet??
I cant find then anywhere..
Yes, very fancy. I enjoy these birds a lot but I was wondering..
Are they even released yet??
I cant find then anywhere..
nMFIkFl.jpeg
@jennysir
You can find them in the gem section of the apparel marketplace or in the gem section of the bundles section OUO
Or on the Auction House~
(sorry if it seems like I'm stalking you, I was looking at your prices again and noticed your question on this old thread)
@jennysir
You can find them in the gem section of the apparel marketplace or in the gem section of the bundles section OUO
Or on the Auction House~
(sorry if it seems like I'm stalking you, I was looking at your prices again and noticed your question on this old thread)
1artismydrug_by_lizziecat1279-d8e77ji.png wsc_banner_by_lizziecat1279-db1jbdq.pngwyrillengenedresize_by_lizziecat1279-d8e77m6.png
Perfect! More beautiful familiars, so far I have not been disappointed!
Perfect! More beautiful familiars, so far I have not been disappointed!
nudX0O8.png
The familiars do look cool.
The familiars do look cool.
water-dragon.jpg
I have a few yellow feathered ones THEY ARE SOOOO CUTE
I have a few yellow feathered ones THEY ARE SOOOO CUTE
First time on this an i can tell its going to be fun
First time on this an i can tell its going to be fun
Just buy things cheap in the auction house ^_^
I put in the amount of money I have and order the prices from least to greatest.
Everyone probably already knows this tho...
Just buy things cheap in the auction house ^_^
I put in the amount of money I have and order the prices from least to greatest.
Everyone probably already knows this tho...
0cf0a63e-5d74-44b6-bc59-5ce3b8bc35d8_zpsz72old1p.png
these birds will be good for my kingdom if i figure out this sight SERIOUSLY IVE JUST BEGUN AND I DONT THINK I KNOW A QUARTER OF THIS PLACE
these birds will be good for my kingdom if i figure out this sight SERIOUSLY IVE JUST BEGUN AND I DONT THINK I KNOW A QUARTER OF THIS PLACE
@MonsterKing, if you ever need help with anything or have questions to ask, do not hesitate to shoot me a PM!! I'd be happy to help you out. :)

Otherwise come visit the Help Center. There are plenty of other folks there ready and waiting to answer questions.
@MonsterKing, if you ever need help with anything or have questions to ask, do not hesitate to shoot me a PM!! I'd be happy to help you out. :)

Otherwise come visit the Help Center. There are plenty of other folks there ready and waiting to answer questions.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

O.o
O.o
WCH%20bannerUPTD_zps85ecsm6c.jpg
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22