Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Away for a bit (Hospital)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
[img]https://imgur.com/ZZfLJtx.png[/img] [center][font=Garamond][size=7][color=#2a0848]EMOTIONAL NOODLE ADOPTS Closed/Temporary [u]Opening once I move or could be sooner[/u] [u]Online[/u][/color][/size][/font] [font=Trebuchet MS][size=2] [color=#220040]| - Derpy emotional baby noodles - |[/color] [/size][/font][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50189794] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/501898/50189794_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [color=#220040][s]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - [/s][/color] [columns][color=transparent]~~~~~~~~~~-[/color] [nextcol][center] [size=4][color=#220040] Welcome to the Emotional Noodle shop, where you can get your own long sad, mad, happy, confused noodles of your very own dragon. I will have examples of each emotion of a Spiral dragon so please read the rules carefully, below will be the Examples, Rules, Prices, Form and a message for me to know you read the rules, now lets get this noodle floppin party going! [/center][/color][/size] [nextcol] [color=transparent]~~~~~~~~~[/color] [/columns] [center] [color=#220040][s]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - [/s][/color] [center] [font=Garamond][size=7][color=#2a0848]RULES/PRICES READ PLEASE[/color][/size][/font][/center] [columns][color=transparent]~~~~~~~~~~-[/color] [nextcol][size=4][color=#220040] Please be kind to my noodle art and/or others. [u][b]Please send the payment as soon as you order or I wont start on your noodle until the payment.[/b][/u] No need to ping I'm subbed unless its how you are I know the feeling. You [b]CAN[/b] ask for only two Noodles at a time. Please tell me what Emotion you want on them. I will only do certain genes which will be listed below. I will only do SIMPLE/CERTAIN skins on the noodle but will come with a fee of a small amount. I will only do SIMPLE/CERTAIN apparel on the noodle depending on the complex and will also come with a fee of a small amount. Only the best noodles come from your ramen bowl, secret message. There will be slots, and order forms. Please do the order form or you wont get a commission/slot for your noodle..sorry. The dragons can hold something like a pearl, stuffed animal, flowers, ect.. (No fee on holding something). Certain items are [b]FREE[/b] listed down in "Forgotten Mentions" all eyes are also [b]FREE[/b]. You can ask to have no bloop aka the tongue in the adopts. -USD RULES- [font=Garamond][size=4][color=#220040]Only ONE slot will be open. Please send payment ONCE I finished your art to confirm if you like it or need/want different changes. Sadly..I am allowed to say no if the drawing is too hard/complex for me. You're only allowed to ask for ONE at a time. You can ask for a pose/facial expression. You can tip but the payment is honestly enough! We'll talk about payment through PMs.[/color][/size][/font] ___________________________________________ [font=Garamond][size=4][color=#220040]Genes I [b]can/will[/b] draw.. | Basic | Bar/Daub | Cherub/Seraph | Clown | Falcon/Peregrine | Giraffe/Hex | Jaguar/Rosette | Laced/Edged | Lionfish/Noxtide | Pieblad/Paint | Poison/Toxin | Python/Morph | Savannah/Safari | Skink/Spinner | Speckle/Freckle | Starmap/Constellation | Wasp/Bee | Tiger | Vipera | Hypnotic | Stripes | | Capsule | Circuit | Contour | Filigree | Firefly | Gembond | Ghost | Glimmer | Lace | Okapi | Opal | Peacock | Ringlets | Runes | Scales | Smirch | Smoke | Spines | Thylacine | Stained [b](Not sure)[/b] | [b]Ones I might have troubles with/Iffy about..[/b] | Jupiter/Saturn | Metallic/Alloy | Petals/Butterfly | Ripple/Current | Tapir/Striation |Crystal/Facet | [i]I can do any type of eyes and they [b]wont[/b] need a fee.[/i] [i]Prices vary with the Apparel/skins and the complexity...[/i] [b]Normal Adopt with just genes[/b] - 50,000t OR 60g [b]Key-chain plushies[/b] - 30,000t OR 30g [b](I will not be doing items unless SUPER simple to put on the Key-chain plushies)[/b] [b]Adopt + apparel[/b] - 50,000t OR 60g [b]The fee per apparel is[/b] 5,000t OR 6g) [b]Adopt with skin[/b] - fee is 10,000t OR 15g [b](Depending on complexity)[/b] [b](I will not be doing skins with clouds in them)[/b] Art trades are possible same with OC trade! Item/Wish Bribe.. (I can only wish okay ;n;)[/color][/size][/font] [item=Metallurgists Forgetools][item=Frigid Fugitive Shackles][item=Solar Blades][item=Sunchaser Jewelry] [font=Trebuchet MS][size=4] [color=#220040](Three Noodles with skin and apparel or more)[/color] [/size][/font] [item=Light Sprite][item=Arcane Sprite][item=Earth Sprite][item=Fire Sprite][item=Lightning Sprite][item=Ice Sprite][item=Shadow Sprite][item=Wind Sprite] [font=Trebuchet MS][size=4] [color=#220040](Three Noodles with skin and apparel or more)[/color] [/size][/font] [item=Bone Fiend] [font=Trebuchet MS][size=4] [color=#220040](Three Noodles with skin and apparel or more)[/color] [/size][/font] [item=Cosmo Gecko][item=Bubble Brook Gecko] [font=Trebuchet MS][size=4] [color=#220040](One Noodle)[/color] [/size][/font] [item=Unhatched Bogsneak Egg]2x [item=Unhatched Light Egg] 2x [item=Unhatched Shadow Egg] 2x [item=Unhatched Water Egg] 2x [item=Unhatched Fire Egg] 2x [item=Unhatched Ice Egg] 2x [item=Unhatched Nature Egg] 2x [item=Unhatched Arcane Egg] 2x [item=Unhatched Wind Egg] 2x [item=Unhatched Plague Egg] 2x [item=Unhatched Earth Egg] 2x [item=Unhatched 2xLightning Egg] [font=Trebuchet MS][size=4] [color=#220040](One Noodle with Apparel+Skin)[/color] [/size][/font] [item=Vial of Darkened Sight] [font=Trebuchet MS][size=4] [color=#220040](Two Noodles with Apparel+skin)[/color] [/size][/font] [item=Primary Gene: Wasp][item=Primary Gene: Metallic][item=Primary Gene: Starmap][item=Secondary Gene: Alloy][item=Secondary Gene: Spinner][item=Secondary Gene: Trail][item=Secondary Gene: Bee][item=Tertiary Gene: Ghost][item=Tertiary Gene: Scales][item=Tertiary Gene: Stained] [font=Trebuchet MS][size=4] [color=#220040](Two or three Noodles with Skin +Apparel [b]or[/b] more)[/color] [/size][/font] [center][font=Trebuchet MS][size=4] [color=#220040][b]Throw whatever you got at me and I'll let you know what you can get out of it![/b][/color] [/center]
ZZfLJtx.png
EMOTIONAL NOODLE ADOPTS
Closed/Temporary
Opening once I move or could be sooner

| - Derpy emotional baby noodles - |

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
~~~~~~~~~~-

Welcome to the Emotional Noodle shop, where you can get your own long sad, mad, happy, confused noodles of your very own dragon.

I will have examples of each emotion of a Spiral dragon so please read the rules carefully, below will be the Examples, Rules, Prices, Form and a message for me to know you read the rules, now lets get this noodle floppin party going!

~~~~~~~~~
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
RULES/PRICES
READ PLEASE
~~~~~~~~~~-

Please be kind to my noodle art and/or others.
Please send the payment as soon as you order or I wont start on your noodle until the payment.
No need to ping I'm subbed unless its how you are I know the feeling.
You CAN ask for only two Noodles at a time.
Please tell me what Emotion you want on them.
I will only do certain genes which will be listed below.
I will only do SIMPLE/CERTAIN skins on the noodle but will come with a fee of a small amount.
I will only do SIMPLE/CERTAIN apparel on the noodle depending on the complex and will also come with a fee of a small amount.
Only the best noodles come from your ramen bowl, secret message.
There will be slots, and order forms.
Please do the order form or you wont get a commission/slot for your noodle..sorry.
The dragons can hold something like a pearl, stuffed animal, flowers, ect..
(No fee on holding something).
Certain items are FREE listed down in "Forgotten Mentions" all eyes are also FREE.
You can ask to have no bloop aka the tongue in the adopts.

-USD RULES-

Only ONE slot will be open.
Please send payment ONCE I finished your art to confirm if you like it or need/want different changes.
Sadly..I am allowed to say no if the drawing is too hard/complex for me.
You're only allowed to ask for ONE at a time.
You can ask for a pose/facial expression.
You can tip but the payment is honestly enough!
We'll talk about payment through PMs.

Genes I can/will draw..

| Basic | Bar/Daub | Cherub/Seraph | Clown | Falcon/Peregrine | Giraffe/Hex | Jaguar/Rosette | Laced/Edged | Lionfish/Noxtide | Pieblad/Paint | Poison/Toxin | Python/Morph | Savannah/Safari | Skink/Spinner | Speckle/Freckle | Starmap/Constellation | Wasp/Bee | Tiger | Vipera | Hypnotic | Stripes |

| Capsule | Circuit | Contour | Filigree | Firefly | Gembond | Ghost | Glimmer | Lace | Okapi | Opal | Peacock | Ringlets | Runes | Scales | Smirch | Smoke | Spines | Thylacine | Stained (Not sure) |

Ones I might have troubles with/Iffy about..

| Jupiter/Saturn | Metallic/Alloy | Petals/Butterfly | Ripple/Current | Tapir/Striation |Crystal/Facet |

I can do any type of eyes and they wont need a fee.

Prices vary with the Apparel/skins and the complexity...

Normal Adopt with just genes - 50,000t OR 60g
Key-chain plushies - 30,000t OR 30g
(I will not be doing items unless SUPER simple to put on the Key-chain plushies)

Adopt + apparel - 50,000t OR 60g
The fee per apparel is 5,000t OR 6g)

Adopt with skin - fee is 10,000t OR 15g
(Depending on complexity)
(I will not be doing skins with clouds in them)

Art trades are possible same with OC trade!

Item/Wish Bribe..
(I can only wish okay ;n;)

Frigid Fugitive Shackles Solar Blades Sunchaser Jewelry
(Three Noodles with skin and apparel or more)

Light Sprite Arcane Sprite Earth Sprite Fire Sprite Lightning Sprite Ice Sprite Shadow Sprite Wind Sprite

Bone Fiend

Cosmo Gecko Bubble Brook Gecko
(One Noodle)

Unhatched Bogsneak Egg 2x Unhatched Light Egg 2x Unhatched Shadow Egg 2x Unhatched Water Egg 2x Unhatched Fire Egg 2x Unhatched Ice Egg 2x Unhatched Nature Egg 2x Unhatched Arcane Egg 2x Unhatched Wind Egg 2x Unhatched Plague Egg 2x Unhatched Earth Egg 2x
(One Noodle with Apparel+Skin)

Vial of Darkened Sight
(Two Noodles with Apparel+skin)

Primary Gene: Wasp Primary Gene: Metallic Primary Gene: Starmap Secondary Gene: Alloy Secondary Gene: Spinner Secondary Gene: Trail Secondary Gene: Bee Tertiary Gene: Ghost Tertiary Gene: Scales Tertiary Gene: Stained
(Two or three Noodles with Skin +Apparel or more)

Throw whatever you got at me and I'll let you know what you can get out of it!
[img]https://imgur.com/ZZfLJtx.png[/img] [center][font=Garamond][size=7][color=#2a0848]ORDER FORMS[/color][/size][/font][/center] [color=#220040][s]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - [/s][/color] [font=Garamond][size=4][color=#220040] [b]Order form..[/b] Name: Flight: Skin: Apparel and how many: Payment: Dragon/Refsheet: Emotion on the Noodle..Sad/Crying, Happy, Scared, Nervous, Mad: Would you like them to hold something, if so what would it be: Secret Message for me to know you read the rules: [color=#220040][s]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/s][/color] [b]Example:[/b] [b]Name:[/b] Your name or dragons [b]Flight:[/b] Your flight or dragons [b]Skin:[/b] Skin name or code [b]Apparel[/b] and how many:Items 3x [b]Payment:[/b] Treasure, Gems, mixed payment, or bribe. [b]Dragon/Refsheet:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50189794] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/501898/50189794_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Emotion on the Noodle..Sad/Crying, Happy, Joyful, Scared, Nervous, Mad:[/b] Joyful! [b]Would you like them to hold something, if so what would it be:[/b] a rotten flower please! Secret Message for me to know you read the rules: (You type it in) [b](He isn't suppose to be a Fae, he's just an example)[/b] [/color][/size][/font]
ZZfLJtx.png
ORDER FORMS

Order form..
Name:
Flight:
Skin:
Apparel and how many:
Payment:
Dragon/Refsheet:

Emotion on the Noodle..Sad/Crying, Happy, Scared, Nervous, Mad:
Would you like them to hold something, if so what would it be:
Secret Message for me to know you read the rules:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Example:

Name: Your name or dragons
Flight: Your flight or dragons
Skin: Skin name or code
Apparel and how many:Items 3x
Payment: Treasure, Gems, mixed payment, or bribe.
Dragon/Refsheet:

50189794_350.png

Emotion on the Noodle..Sad/Crying, Happy, Joyful, Scared, Nervous, Mad: Joyful!
Would you like them to hold something, if so what would it be: a rotten flower please!
Secret Message for me to know you read the rules: (You type it in)

(He isn't suppose to be a Fae, he's just an example)
[img]https://imgur.com/ZZfLJtx.png[/img] [center][font=Garamond][size=7][color=#2a0848]EXAMPLES OF THE NOODLES[/color][/size][/font] [color=#220040][s]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - [/s][/color] [font=Garamond][size=7][color=#2a0848]NEW, SNAPPERS, COATLS AND KEY-CHAIN PLUSHIES[/color][/size][/font] [img]https://imgur.com/6Dxj0Eb.png[/img] [img]https://imgur.com/HeMIIrn.png[/img] [img]https://imgur.com/8BRgp3f.png[/img] [img]https://imgur.com/DFzw4nF.png[/img] [font=Garamond][size=6][color=#2a0848]Sad - Happy [u]Mad - Amazed[/u] [center][b][font=Garamond][size=5][color=#220040]My art style continues to grow in different ways each month, so each adopt will be re updated such as the Noodle (Spirals) due to my non-stop changing style, You're allowed to ask for the older ones still if you'd like which will be cheaper than the newer ones.[/color][/size][/font][/b][/center] [color=#220040][s]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - [/s][/color] [font=Garamond][size=7][color=#2a0848]NEW, USD COMMISSIONS[/color][/size][/font] [font=Garamond][size=5][color=#220040]Before I get into this I will only be doing ONE commission at a time due to the adopts, I'm only looking for USD right now to support my mother in her fight in cancer, it was Thyroid but spread so fast it grew all around her throat area[b](If you need proof I'm willing to share because you know those scams...)[/b] I'd be bless and grateful if you guys of Flightrising could lend me and her a hand, you all are truly amazing, swear it on my life. If case you are wondering where the money will be going so for making trips to the cancer center that's about two hours away so for gas, snacks maybe for on the way, stuff for her treatment, and whatever is left from this post will be donated to a cancer center for sure. Headshot - Lined + Colored + Shaded - $3 [img]https://imgur.com/MgxAiSH.png[/img] [img]https://imgur.com/wvH6lv2.png[/img] Half-body - Lined + Colored + Shaded - $4 [b](Exmaples coming)[/b] Fullbody - Lined + Colored + Shaded = $5 [img]https://imgur.com/1EgvbmY.png[/img] Headshot/Half-body With two characters in one piece - $5 [b](Lined + Colored + Shaded)[/b] FullBody With two characters in one piece - $10 (Lined + Colored + Shaded) [b](Examples coming)[/b] [b] I'm willing to do...[/b] Humanoid/Humans Dragons/Flightrising Anthro/Feral/Furry Some OC's Gore If you guys believe my prices are a little too high for my art style please tell me! Again god bless you if you commission for not only me but my mother.[/color][/size][/font] [emoji=shadow rune size=1]
ZZfLJtx.png
EXAMPLES OF THE NOODLES
NEW, SNAPPERS, COATLS AND KEY-CHAIN PLUSHIES
6Dxj0Eb.png
HeMIIrn.png
8BRgp3f.png
DFzw4nF.png

Sad - Happy
Mad - Amazed

My art style continues to grow in different ways each month, so each adopt will be re updated such as the Noodle (Spirals) due to my non-stop changing style, You're allowed to ask for the older ones still if you'd like which will be cheaper than the newer ones.

NEW, USD COMMISSIONS

Before I get into this I will only be doing ONE commission at a time due to the adopts, I'm only looking for USD right now to support my mother in her fight in cancer, it was Thyroid but spread so fast it grew all around her throat area(If you need proof I'm willing to share because you know those scams...) I'd be bless and grateful if you guys of Flightrising could lend me and her a hand, you all are truly amazing, swear it on my life.

If case you are wondering where the money will be going so for making trips to the cancer center that's about two hours away so for gas, snacks maybe for on the way, stuff for her treatment, and whatever is left from this post will be donated to a cancer center for sure.

Headshot - Lined + Colored + Shaded - $3
MgxAiSH.png
wvH6lv2.png

Half-body - Lined + Colored + Shaded - $4
(Exmaples coming)

Fullbody - Lined + Colored + Shaded = $5
1EgvbmY.png

Headshot/Half-body With two characters in one piece - $5
(Lined + Colored + Shaded)

FullBody With two characters in one piece - $10
(Lined + Colored + Shaded)
(Examples coming)

I'm willing to do...

Humanoid/Humans
Dragons/Flightrising
Anthro/Feral/Furry
Some OC's
Gore

If you guys believe my prices are a little too high for my art style please tell me!
Again god bless you if you commission for not only me but my mother.
[img]https://imgur.com/ZZfLJtx.png[/img] [center][font=Garamond][size=7][color=#2a0848]SLOTS OF UP COMING COMMISSIONS[/color][/size][/font] [font=Trebuchet MS][size=2] [color=#220040]| - They're in order, please be patient - |[/color] [/size][/font][/center] [color=#220040][s]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - [/s][/color] [font=Trebuchet MS][size=4] [color=#220040] | Slot | | Slot | SoullessWendigo, Sad, Mixed payment, PAID. (WIP) | Slot | Buckets, Adding..Pending. | Slot | LostSketchbook, Noodle adopt, Gems, PAID | Slot | GlitchingFlame, Noodle adopt, Adopt trade, WIP/PAID.[/color] [/size][/font] [color=#220040][s]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - [/s][/color] [center] [font=Garamond][size=7][color=#2a0848]NEW BREED COMMISSION SLOTS[/color][/size][/font][/center] [font=Garamond][size=4][color=#220040]| Slot | Gingerkat, both Emotional + Key-chain adopt, PAID. | Slot | Pearlimose, both Emotional + Key-chain adopt, Total = 95,000t, PAID. | Slot | mochii, Emotional, Gems, PAID.[/color][/size][/font] [color=#2a0848][s]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - [/s][/color] [center] [font=Garamond][size=7][color=#2a0848]USD COMMISSION SLOTS[/color][/size][/font][/center] [font=Trebuchet MS][size=4] [color=#220040]| Slot | Chou[/color] [/size][/font] [color=#220040][s]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - [/s][/color] [center][font=Trebuchet MS][size=4] [color=#2a0848] [i]Special Slots..Birthdays, Gifts, Big Donations..ect.[/i][/color] [/size][/font][/center] [center][font=Trebuchet MS][size=2] [color=#220040]| - These slots are for certain things only, they're usually free depending what it could be such as a big donation, birthday for someone/gift, ect. - |[/color] [/center] [font=Trebuchet MS][size=4] [color=#220040]| Slot | TroubleinSevens 2/4) | Slot | Silverein (WIP) | Slot | bansheebambi (0/3)[/color] [/size][/font] [color=#2a0848][s]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - [/s][/color]
ZZfLJtx.png
SLOTS OF UP COMING COMMISSIONS
| - They're in order, please be patient - |

| Slot |
| Slot | SoullessWendigo, Sad, Mixed payment, PAID. (WIP)
| Slot | Buckets, Adding..Pending.
| Slot | LostSketchbook, Noodle adopt, Gems, PAID
| Slot | GlitchingFlame, Noodle adopt, Adopt trade, WIP/PAID.

NEW BREED COMMISSION SLOTS
| Slot | Gingerkat, both Emotional + Key-chain adopt, PAID.
| Slot | Pearlimose, both Emotional + Key-chain adopt, Total = 95,000t, PAID.
| Slot | mochii, Emotional, Gems, PAID.

USD COMMISSION SLOTS

| Slot | Chou

Special Slots..Birthdays, Gifts, Big Donations..ect.
| - These slots are for certain things only, they're usually free depending what it could be such as a big donation, birthday for someone/gift, ect. - |

| Slot | TroubleinSevens 2/4)
| Slot | Silverein (WIP)
| Slot | bansheebambi (0/3)

[img]https://imgur.com/ZZfLJtx.png[/img] [center][font=Garamond][size=7][color=#2a0848]FINISHED NOODLES[/color][/size][/font] [font=Trebuchet MS][size=2] [color=#220040]| - Big donations - |[/color] [/size][/font][/center] [color=#2a0848][s]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - [/s][/color] [img]https://imgur.com/253FrtU.png[/img][img]https://imgur.com/BrrRL5y.png[/img][img]https://imgur.com/tU3fcC7.png[/img][img]https://imgur.com/GVjspcz.png[/img][img]https://imgur.com/CwAKq7c.png[/img]
ZZfLJtx.png
FINISHED NOODLES
| - Big donations - |

253FrtU.pngBrrRL5y.pngtU3fcC7.pngGVjspcz.pngCwAKq7c.png
[img]https://imgur.com/ZZfLJtx.png[/img] [center][font=Garamond][size=7][color=#2a0848]PINGSLIST[/color][/size][/font] [color=#2a0848][s]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - [/s][/color] [center][font=Garamond][size=4][color=#220040] mochii TerminalEternity Xarilin Ogord iltumoit Deltheor TheEternalPlague Renet botonist Valishtu MythicalCookie [color=#2a0848][s]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - [/s][/color] Renet[/color][/size][/font][/center] [center][font=Garamond][size=3][color=#220040]Banner credit goes to DogiCrimson #245818[/color][/size][/font]
ZZfLJtx.png
PINGSLIST

mochii
TerminalEternity
Xarilin
Ogord
iltumoit
Deltheor
TheEternalPlague
Renet
botonist
Valishtu
MythicalCookie

Renet

Banner credit goes to DogiCrimson #245818
[img]https://imgur.com/ZZfLJtx.png[/img] [center][font=Garamond][size=7][color=#2a0848]FORGOT MENTIONS/NEW MENTIONS[/color][/size][/font] [color=#2a0848][s]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - [/s][/color] [center][font=Garamond][size=3][color=#220040]I forgot to mention, certain apparel I will do for free such as, any feather parts (Tail, wings, the ear things, ect), Glowing claw tips, any type of flower fall, snow, spring, or fall and more.. [u]All eyes[/u] are also free like the primal eyes so please no need to pay extra. If you aren't sure if it's free please ask or if I notice it I'll will let you know it's free due to it being just part of the dragon and it's super simple.[/color][/size][/font] [color=#2a0848][s]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - [/s][/color]
ZZfLJtx.png
FORGOT MENTIONS/NEW MENTIONS

I forgot to mention, certain apparel I will do for free such as, any feather parts (Tail, wings, the ear things, ect), Glowing claw tips, any type of flower fall, snow, spring, or fall and more..

All eyes are also free like the primal eyes so please no need to pay extra.

If you aren't sure if it's free please ask or if I notice it I'll will let you know it's free due to it being just part of the dragon and it's super simple.

WIP?? [img]https://imgur.com/PSiJ6NE.png[/img] [img]https://imgur.com/7zbVT1y.png[/img]
WIP??

PSiJ6NE.png
7zbVT1y.png
Noodle flop
Noodle flop
Order form.. Name: Aidan Flight: Shadow Skin: N/A Apparel and how many: N/A Payment: Treasure Dragon/Refsheet: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50078356] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/500784/50078356_350.png[/img] [/url] Emotion on the Noodle..Sad/Crying, Happy, Scared, Nervous, Mad: Happy Would you like them to hold something, if so what would it be:[/b] N/A Secret Message for me to know you read the rules: Only the best noodles will come from your ramen bowl
Order form..
Name: Aidan
Flight: Shadow
Skin: N/A
Apparel and how many: N/A
Payment: Treasure
Dragon/Refsheet:

50078356_350.png

Emotion on the Noodle..Sad/Crying, Happy, Scared, Nervous, Mad: Happy
Would you like them to hold something, if so what would it be:[/b] N/A
Secret Message for me to know you read the rules: Only the best noodles will come from your ramen bowl
PmCVOGG.pngEzra1.pngo015-1.pngo257-d01-Aidan.pngso018-d13-Aidan.pngl11-book.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14