Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | a n i m a t e d // familiars [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@meiorchid aaaaa im sorry!! I was looking at your post hhhh im really sorry for the misping!!
@meiorchid aaaaa im sorry!! I was looking at your post hhhh im really sorry for the misping!!
Uq1cq4S.png
@Thornasaur

Its okay! You're all good haha
@Thornasaur

Its okay! You're all good haha
@owlbear - I'd love one of [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/23849.png[/img]! Since you're taking it from the coliseum, can I have it flipped to face the way the image shows? :>
@owlbear - I'd love one of 23849.png! Since you're taking it from the coliseum, can I have it flipped to face the way the image shows? :>
@Astray Totally! I'm off to bed but you're first on the list :)
@Astray Totally! I'm off to bed but you're first on the list :)
@owlbear - Awesome, I'll send the payment in advance. :>
@owlbear - Awesome, I'll send the payment in advance. :>
@owlbear
Rat King
Normal and sig sized.
Is this 10g cause of discount?
@owlbear
Rat King
Normal and sig sized.
Is this 10g cause of discount?
jfLmvwf.jpg
@owlbear Could I get Ultraram? 125x125px Facing left Speed - slow [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/21423.png[/img] 20kt for that, right?
@owlbear
Could I get Ultraram?
125x125px
Facing left
Speed - slow

21423.png

20kt for that, right?
.... C8szkS1.png.......
+9 FR time
She/Her

DeviantArt
Art Shop
uGl0nFb.gif
@MotherGoat (great name btw) Order is done and sent! Thanks so much and have a happy ThunderCrack!
@MotherGoat (great name btw) Order is done and sent! Thanks so much and have a happy ThunderCrack!
@owlbear Hi there, Just checking before I fill a form but are you able to do familiars that appear in the coli during NOTN?
@owlbear Hi there, Just checking before I fill a form but are you able to do familiars that appear in the coli during NOTN?
ji7Ja69.png______________MbQpXUR.gifA8YwNGs.gif______________ODwPvZt.png
@Tygra Hmmm, I've been wondering that myself. Let me look into it and I'll get back asap! :)
@Tygra Hmmm, I've been wondering that myself. Let me look into it and I'll get back asap! :)
1 2 3 4 5 6