Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Interest check, 3d dragons
1 2 3
@SpaceShipRat
Can I get a ping if you make a shop, these are absolutely gorgeous!
@SpaceShipRat
Can I get a ping if you make a shop, these are absolutely gorgeous!
@Leafstar17

Added, and thank you so much!

After way too many random tutorials I've finally found a way to color the scale tips independently from the grooves, so sculpt and paint are approaching 100% complete, I'm still working of materials and rendering techniques.
@Leafstar17

Added, and thank you so much!

After way too many random tutorials I've finally found a way to color the scale tips independently from the grooves, so sculpt and paint are approaching 100% complete, I'm still working of materials and rendering techniques.
I'd love one of these! Please add me to the pinglist?
I'd love one of these! Please add me to the pinglist?
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
@Zenzic added!
@Zenzic added!
@SpaceShipRat

I'd be very interested if you open a shop for these! Please add me to your shop pinglist. c:
@SpaceShipRat

I'd be very interested if you open a shop for these! Please add me to your shop pinglist. c:
Zs6WWZy.png
UdqWUDw.png ZwbGqUa.png bYt72YT.png O62tc6n.png kHBaXec.png NeV4KUN.png Z9e8RKu.png RToaAa6.png Da1cz0f.png XnaLQeW.png o7CqYdD.png YrzvPOH.png QUIpVFE.png BY33eAv.png YMPbu9R.png
dMEvnxu.png
@Cerdae Added, ty!
@Cerdae Added, ty!
@SpaceShipRat I really like the pixel tundra in your sig! I'd pay a lot to get that as an adopt, even without the animation. It's really hard to find good pixel tundra adopts V0V

Not interested in 3D stuff myself, but they do look really good! And you won't have much competition cause it's pretty unique!
@SpaceShipRat I really like the pixel tundra in your sig! I'd pay a lot to get that as an adopt, even without the animation. It's really hard to find good pixel tundra adopts V0V

Not interested in 3D stuff myself, but they do look really good! And you won't have much competition cause it's pretty unique!
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
@SpaceShipRat
Do you work on guardians? ?^?
@SpaceShipRat
Do you work on guardians? ?^?
5891801a7bbcd5e9c6aeff9821d1e2fda0e1ee6c.png
hdWqAOO.png
zLwbKxI.png
HkP1Kx1.png
oaolHwW.png
9bc3d1022808dc564cb98e21609cdb28fde2cfc4.gif mtHAEL4.png
EB9jVcQ.png
0XHtpWy.png
Vs2WmBF.png
@MurkyDepths Thankyou! It's funny that the little guy is getting attention, when no one cared when I had a pixel art shop XD Sadly I still can't find the original file, I'll keep looking, if I don't, maybe I can reverse-engineer it. But it's going to take second place - not before august.

@Amythry I do want to make models for other breeds if the shop is doing well, but it'll be a poll for what breed to do next, unless someone offers a huge amount of money to sponsor it, like 10k gems.
@MurkyDepths Thankyou! It's funny that the little guy is getting attention, when no one cared when I had a pixel art shop XD Sadly I still can't find the original file, I'll keep looking, if I don't, maybe I can reverse-engineer it. But it's going to take second place - not before august.

@Amythry I do want to make models for other breeds if the shop is doing well, but it'll be a poll for what breed to do next, unless someone offers a huge amount of money to sponsor it, like 10k gems.
Took a bit of a break because I was overtaxing my wrists, but I'm back reworking the eye. I love the way it's looking at me before I mirror the changes XD [img]https://i.imgur.com/PcUOn2P.png[/img]
Took a bit of a break because I was overtaxing my wrists, but I'm back reworking the eye. I love the way it's looking at me before I mirror the changes XD

PcUOn2P.png
1 2 3