Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Dracohaunts: Skelederg Adopt Shop (OPEN)
[i]Dracohaunts are undead dragons. Their soul remains trapped in their skeleton bodies. The heart-like container containing their soul is protected by fire, scorching those who dare try to end their life of undeath. They vary in morality.[/i] [img]https://i.imgur.com/lNWQJm4.png[/img] Hello there! I made up a new species not really relevant to FR and though people would enjoy having adopts of flaming skeledergs. [b]Rules[/b] Please be patient with me! I'll try to send the finished adopt to you as soon as I can but I don't like being rushed. Also please do not pay me until I can show it to you. If you don't pay me after you said you were satisfied after two days, expect a ban from my adopt shop. [b]Types[/b] Dracohaunts are typically mono-colored, with white bones and flames and heart being in the same general range. However, I can do more varied or complicated colorations. Though if you demand the complicated colorations such as stripes or polka-dots, expect higher prices. I can also add in horns and tail spikes/fur/etc, with once again complicated designs costing more. The minimum is 10kt and the highest worth could be 15kt. I can also do Dracohaunts based on your dragons. I can had in horns and tail additions according to the species. The coloring will also depend on your dragon. Eye Color: Flight (i.e. white for Ice, purple for Shadow, etc.) Rib cage flame color: Primary Wing flame color: Secondary Heart color: Tertiary [b]There will be no apparel or accents/skins for FR-based Dracohaunts[/b]. As a result, such designs will always be worth 10kt. [b]Slots[/b] 1. 2. 3. 4. 5.
Dracohaunts are undead dragons. Their soul remains trapped in their skeleton bodies. The heart-like container containing their soul is protected by fire, scorching those who dare try to end their life of undeath. They vary in morality.

lNWQJm4.png

Hello there! I made up a new species not really relevant to FR and though people would enjoy having adopts of flaming skeledergs.

Rules
Please be patient with me! I'll try to send the finished adopt to you as soon as I can but I don't like being rushed.
Also please do not pay me until I can show it to you. If you don't pay me after you said you were satisfied after two days, expect a ban from my adopt shop.

Types
Dracohaunts are typically mono-colored, with white bones and flames and heart being in the same general range. However, I can do more varied or complicated colorations. Though if you demand the complicated colorations such as stripes or polka-dots, expect higher prices.
I can also add in horns and tail spikes/fur/etc, with once again complicated designs costing more.
The minimum is 10kt and the highest worth could be 15kt.

I can also do Dracohaunts based on your dragons. I can had in horns and tail additions according to the species. The coloring will also depend on your dragon.
Eye Color: Flight (i.e. white for Ice, purple for Shadow, etc.)
Rib cage flame color: Primary
Wing flame color: Secondary
Heart color: Tertiary
There will be no apparel or accents/skins for FR-based Dracohaunts. As a result, such designs will always be worth 10kt.

Slots
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
boop
boop
boop
boop
boop
boop
@YarnDrawcia Could you do one based off of this little guy? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18366559] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/183666/18366559_350.png[/img] [/url]
@YarnDrawcia

Could you do one based off of this little guy?

18366559_350.png
ZVpCPil.png
@FaalVerotiik

The commission's ready! Are you ready to see it?
@FaalVerotiik

The commission's ready! Are you ready to see it?
Yes, please!
Yes, please!
ZVpCPil.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/zqaY75b.png[/img] Here you go! That will be 10kt. @FaalVerotiik
zqaY75b.png

Here you go!

That will be 10kt.

@FaalVerotiik
Howdy.
Howdy.
8BSeJPmyIO3z8AAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
Pinkerlocke? Not now, but one day...
Hello! Are you here to order a Dracohaunt?
Hello! Are you here to order a Dracohaunt?