Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Nekovie Adopts ~Interest check for now~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
So I have designed my own species, Still working on concept art, and I was thinking about adding them here. This is to check if they would hit off well on here as they are advertised on 3 other websites as well.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Basic Info on the Nekovie:
Nekovie are a demon cat species that have been around for several centuries. They are split into two different types; Risen and Fallen. These two types tend to stay away from each other. Risen Nekovie are the dominant race and are seen as direct descendants of their Godly Ancestors. Fallen are seen as they lesser race. Risen Nekovie believe that the Fallen are Nekovie who are not accepted by their Ancestors. Each race have their own specific
roles.

Purpose of the Lantern Tails
  • The lanterns that Nekovie hold with their tail are a part of them, The lantern holds the Nekovie's own soul within. The nekovie can never let go of their lantern. The lantern is literally a part of them. If a Nekovie's lantern is shattered and the soul escapes, the Nekovie passes away.
  • The lanterns and the little souls inside help the nekovie lead lost souls to where they need to go, allowing for the soul to either pass on, be consumed, or become a nekovie.
  • The Lanterns can take on any shape or form, the form of the lantern often takes the shape to match the personality of the Nekovie.

Purpose of the Masks
  • Most ,if not all, Nekovie are born with a mask. The mask can never be taken off.
  • If a Nekovie is born with a mask they can never take it off.
  • Masks are considered sacred to both Fallen and Risen.

Breeding & Hatchlings
  • Nekovie are born from eggs.
  • A Nekovie mating pair can only lay up to 3 eggs in their den. The Mother Nekovie never leaves the eggs, the Father is the one that will hunt and bring food to the Mother.
  • Incubation period is 2 months. (1 week our time.)
  • While in their eggs their lanterns have not taken a form for themselves.
  • Nekovie babies wrap themselves around their own souls while in the egg until they hatch.
  • The lantern forms after 1 week of hatching. (Nekovie babies will stay in the den with their souls wrapped in their tails, until the lantern has formed.)
So I have designed my own species, Still working on concept art, and I was thinking about adding them here. This is to check if they would hit off well on here as they are advertised on 3 other websites as well.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Basic Info on the Nekovie:
Nekovie are a demon cat species that have been around for several centuries. They are split into two different types; Risen and Fallen. These two types tend to stay away from each other. Risen Nekovie are the dominant race and are seen as direct descendants of their Godly Ancestors. Fallen are seen as they lesser race. Risen Nekovie believe that the Fallen are Nekovie who are not accepted by their Ancestors. Each race have their own specific
roles.

Purpose of the Lantern Tails
  • The lanterns that Nekovie hold with their tail are a part of them, The lantern holds the Nekovie's own soul within. The nekovie can never let go of their lantern. The lantern is literally a part of them. If a Nekovie's lantern is shattered and the soul escapes, the Nekovie passes away.
  • The lanterns and the little souls inside help the nekovie lead lost souls to where they need to go, allowing for the soul to either pass on, be consumed, or become a nekovie.
  • The Lanterns can take on any shape or form, the form of the lantern often takes the shape to match the personality of the Nekovie.

Purpose of the Masks
  • Most ,if not all, Nekovie are born with a mask. The mask can never be taken off.
  • If a Nekovie is born with a mask they can never take it off.
  • Masks are considered sacred to both Fallen and Risen.

Breeding & Hatchlings
  • Nekovie are born from eggs.
  • A Nekovie mating pair can only lay up to 3 eggs in their den. The Mother Nekovie never leaves the eggs, the Father is the one that will hunt and bring food to the Mother.
  • Incubation period is 2 months. (1 week our time.)
  • While in their eggs their lanterns have not taken a form for themselves.
  • Nekovie babies wrap themselves around their own souls while in the egg until they hatch.
  • The lantern forms after 1 week of hatching. (Nekovie babies will stay in the den with their souls wrapped in their tails, until the lantern has formed.)
Species and Subspecies
There are two main Species of Nekovie. Risen and Fallen, these are the most common. There are many subspecies as well, but are far more uncommon. This is where those will be listed along with some info. This will include behaviors, diet and purpose.

Common - These are the most Common Nekovie that will be found.

Risen
  • ~These are the ones who lead souls to the afterlife safely. They also consume souls, but only demonic souls and cleanse them. Their main diet consists of Fruits, Vegetables, and sometimes meat. They are usually calm and docile and very rarely exude any amount of anger.
  • ~ Souls usually take on lighter colors.
  • ~ Can Mutate into Owling. (Cause of Mutation unknown.)

Fallen
  • ~ Fallen are the ones who lead souls astray and often consume them to gain more power. While they do tend to eat the souls they lead astray their main diet consists of various meats. They have a tendency to be very short tempered and possess higher gifts for dark magic.
  • ~ Souls usually take on a darker color.
  • ~ Fallen are the only ones more likely to mutate.
  • Mutation includes: Nightmare (See Nightmare for more info.)

Uncommon - These are a little harder to come by, but will be featured more often than not.

Maren - (Name subject to change)
  • ~These are the ones that are found roaming the seas and islands. They are considered to be Davy Jones’ Soul Takers by humans. They have been mistaken for mermaids/mermen. Any soul lost at sea is found by these Maren and are either taken to “Davy Jones Locker”, Consumed, or freed to the Afterlife. Their diet consists of mainly Fish and other aquatic food sources.
  • ~Souls will take on blues and greens, or the colors of corals.
  • ~ While they do have lanterns it is the Maren’s song that leads humans to their death or lead their souls to be consumed. (much like a Siren Song.)
  • Maren are neither Fallen nor Risen.
  • ~ Maren have fish-like tails.

Fae
  • ~This breed of Nekovie are small and display characteristics of fairy like creatures. Their diet consists of fruits and vegetables. They are very friendly, but shy away from living people. They tend to the souls of forest animals and can be see tending to the lost soul of a human if they died in the forests.
  • ~ Souls will take on Pastel colors.
  • ~ Souls are usually take on the shapes of flowers.
  • ~ Can be Fallen subspecies.

Wildlings
  • ~Closely resemble large cats in size(I.E. Tigers, Bears, Lions, Jaguars, etc.). Main diet consists of meats. They do have a temper, but are considered main subspecies of Risen Nekovie.
  • ~ They make their homes in savannahs and such. They tend to the souls of animals and humans alike.
  • ~ Souls take on earthly colors and light colors.

Faux (Fox)
  • ~Closely resembles foxes even though fox are of the canine species. Faux are still considered feline in the Nekovie line.
  • ~Their diet consists of meat, mostly small rodents and other small animals.
  • ~Faux are nocturnal creatures.
  • ~They make their homes in mountains and forested areas.
  • ~Due to their tails being fluffier their tail has adapted a different way of holding their Soul Lantern.
  • ~Souls take on earthly and colder colors.
~Credit for idea - Riasann1

Rare - These are the species that are very hard to come by and are rarely spotted.

Nightmare
  • ~Can be born naturally or from a mutated Fallen.
  • ~Nightmare nekovie are very foul, they are very hostile, and very angry. They are nekovie that prefer their solitude and revel in it. They consume only souls as a source if their diet. They will purposely lead a human to their death in order to consume their soul and they can enter the nightmares of humans. Hence their name.
  • ~Nightmare’s usually lose their mask.
  • ~Souls take on one of three colors, Blood Red, Midnight Blue, and black.

Owling
  • ~Can be born naturally or from a mutated Risen.
  • ~They are pure and very quiet. They keep to themselves. They consume only pure or victim souls as a source of their diet. Victim souls meaning the souls of those lost in a great tragedy human or man-made. They too can make their way into human dreams, usually only the dreams of humans close to death. To let them pass peacefully in their sleep.
  • ~Owlings usually lose their mask.
  • ~ Souls take on one of three colors Rose gold, Sunset Yellow, White.

Maskless/Purelings
  • ~Can only be born from a human soul. If born from a human soul all memory of their life as a human is forgotten. Never to be remembered, they never remember their loved ones, they forget their human name and all memories. Their diet consists of fruits, meats, and corrupted souls. (corrupted souls meaning any human that has done so much bad in their life there is no forgiveness for it.)
  • ~Souls can take on more than one color.
  • ~ Since they are born from a human soul they also include a mark either on their mask or forehead.

Merien
  • ~ These are the same as Maren, the only difference is Merien are born to resemble more Mermaid like.
  • ~ They have no back legs.
  • ~ Merien can only be born from human souls lost at sea. (Same rules apply for their memory as well.)
  • ~ They are restricted to the waters and cannot walk on land. Unless they find a way around that. (For example they live in a giant fish bowl with wheels.)
  • ~ Souls can take on more than one color.

Ultra Rare - These are the ones that may only be seen during events, will most likely contain only Event Nekovie. (Event Nekovie will be based on Holidays or Staff Birthdays and will most likely be of the Rare variety nekovie subspecies.)
Species and Subspecies
There are two main Species of Nekovie. Risen and Fallen, these are the most common. There are many subspecies as well, but are far more uncommon. This is where those will be listed along with some info. This will include behaviors, diet and purpose.

Common - These are the most Common Nekovie that will be found.

Risen
  • ~These are the ones who lead souls to the afterlife safely. They also consume souls, but only demonic souls and cleanse them. Their main diet consists of Fruits, Vegetables, and sometimes meat. They are usually calm and docile and very rarely exude any amount of anger.
  • ~ Souls usually take on lighter colors.
  • ~ Can Mutate into Owling. (Cause of Mutation unknown.)

Fallen
  • ~ Fallen are the ones who lead souls astray and often consume them to gain more power. While they do tend to eat the souls they lead astray their main diet consists of various meats. They have a tendency to be very short tempered and possess higher gifts for dark magic.
  • ~ Souls usually take on a darker color.
  • ~ Fallen are the only ones more likely to mutate.
  • Mutation includes: Nightmare (See Nightmare for more info.)

Uncommon - These are a little harder to come by, but will be featured more often than not.

Maren - (Name subject to change)
  • ~These are the ones that are found roaming the seas and islands. They are considered to be Davy Jones’ Soul Takers by humans. They have been mistaken for mermaids/mermen. Any soul lost at sea is found by these Maren and are either taken to “Davy Jones Locker”, Consumed, or freed to the Afterlife. Their diet consists of mainly Fish and other aquatic food sources.
  • ~Souls will take on blues and greens, or the colors of corals.
  • ~ While they do have lanterns it is the Maren’s song that leads humans to their death or lead their souls to be consumed. (much like a Siren Song.)
  • Maren are neither Fallen nor Risen.
  • ~ Maren have fish-like tails.

Fae
  • ~This breed of Nekovie are small and display characteristics of fairy like creatures. Their diet consists of fruits and vegetables. They are very friendly, but shy away from living people. They tend to the souls of forest animals and can be see tending to the lost soul of a human if they died in the forests.
  • ~ Souls will take on Pastel colors.
  • ~ Souls are usually take on the shapes of flowers.

Wildlings
  • ~Closely resemble large cats in size(I.E. Tigers, Bears, Lions, Jaguars, etc.). Main diet consists of meats. They do have a temper, but are considered main subspecies of Risen Nekovie.
  • ~ They make their homes in savannahs and such. They tend to the souls of animals and humans alike.
  • ~ Souls take on earthly colors and light colors.

Faux (Fox)
  • ~Closely resembles foxes even though fox are of the canine species. Faux are still considered feline in the Nekovie line.
  • ~Their diet consists of meat, mostly small rodents and other small animals.
  • ~Faux are nocturnal creatures.
  • ~They make their homes in mountains and forested areas.
  • ~Due to their tails being fluffier their tail has adapted a different way of holding their Soul Lantern.
  • ~Souls take on earthly and colder colors.
~Credit for idea - Riasann1

Rare - These are the species that are very hard to come by and are rarely spotted.

Nightmare
  • ~Can be born naturally or from a mutated Fallen.
  • ~Nightmare nekovie are very foul, they are very hostile, and very angry. They are nekovie that prefer their solitude and revel in it. They consume only souls as a source if their diet. They will purposely lead a human to their death in order to consume their soul and they can enter the nightmares of humans. Hence their name.
  • ~Nightmare’s usually lose their mask.
  • ~Souls take on one of three colors, Blood Red, Midnight Blue, and black.

Owling
  • ~Can be born naturally or from a mutated Risen.
  • ~They are pure and very quiet. They keep to themselves. They consume only pure or victim souls as a source of their diet. Victim souls meaning the souls of those lost in a great tragedy human or man-made. They too can make their way into human dreams, usually only the dreams of humans close to death. To let them pass peacefully in their sleep.
  • ~Owlings usually lose their mask.
  • ~ Souls take on one of three colors Rose gold, Sunset Yellow, White.

Maskless/Purelings
  • ~Can only be born from a human soul. If born from a human soul all memory of their life as a human is forgotten. Never to be remembered, they never remember their loved ones, they forget their human name and all memories. Their diet consists of fruits, meats, and corrupted souls. (corrupted souls meaning any human that has done so much bad in their life there is no forgiveness for it.)
  • ~Souls can take on more than one color.
  • ~ Since they are born from a human soul they also include a mark either on their mask or forehead.

Merien
  • ~ These are the same as Maren, the only difference is Merien are born to resemble more Mermaid like.
  • ~ They have no back legs.
  • ~ Merien can only be born from human souls lost at sea. (Same rules apply for their memory as well.)
  • ~ They are restricted to the waters and cannot walk on land. Unless they find a way around that. (For example they live in a giant fish bowl with wheels.)
  • ~ Souls can take on more than one color.

Ultra Rare - These are the ones that may only be seen during events, will most likely contain only Event Nekovie. (Event Nekovie will be based on Holidays or Staff Birthdays and will most likely be of the Rare variety nekovie subspecies.)
The basic concept art [img]https://imgur.com/SzczdK8.png[/img]
The basic concept art
SzczdK8.png
@1Prussia1

Pinglist
@Dreamcoyote @Gemo @Ragnaroc @DragonWarrior333 @AmeriaSparrow @Riasann1 @Zoetrope @Zazzary @Fawniti @Unkyo @BabPuff @AraneaSerket @Dinraal @acorncap @Ziegler @Salvation @Drag0n5 @EverAutumn @AtlantisFlewAway @Sumael @GlitterDCMarvel @thegracefuldeer @Damindra @smeen @angsthound @CrystalSiren7 @Cheshire @Rafflesie @Gratlanty @Novoluvaga @EpsiWire @Dixie
@1Prussia1

Pinglist
@Dreamcoyote @Gemo @Ragnaroc @DragonWarrior333 @AmeriaSparrow @Riasann1 @Zoetrope @Zazzary @Fawniti @Unkyo @BabPuff @AraneaSerket @Dinraal @acorncap @Ziegler @Salvation @Drag0n5 @EverAutumn @AtlantisFlewAway @Sumael @GlitterDCMarvel @thegracefuldeer @Damindra @smeen @angsthound @CrystalSiren7 @Cheshire @Rafflesie @Gratlanty @Novoluvaga @EpsiWire @Dixie
@1Prussia1
Oooh, these look so cool and amazing! Please put me on a jingliest for future things if you have one. (let me know if you are still posting and I need to delete this comment)
@1Prussia1
Oooh, these look so cool and amazing! Please put me on a jingliest for future things if you have one. (let me know if you are still posting and I need to delete this comment)
@Dreamcoyote
I can definitely add you to a pinglist, thanks for the interest. <3
@Dreamcoyote
I can definitely add you to a pinglist, thanks for the interest. <3
there is a lot of information there. =w=
there is a lot of information there. =w=
@1Prussia1 These are absolutely amazing, and I would love to buy one (probably more xD) in the future! Please add me to the pinglist ^-^
@1Prussia1 These are absolutely amazing, and I would love to buy one (probably more xD) in the future! Please add me to the pinglist ^-^
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
@DragonWarrior333

Thank you kindly, I look forward to having come around and I will definitely add you to the ping list.
@DragonWarrior333

Thank you kindly, I look forward to having come around and I will definitely add you to the ping list.
@1Prussia1

I haven’t ever bought an oc/non-dragon adopt before, but have been slightly interested lately. These made my interest level sky-rocket. These are so cool. I’d love to be on your pinglist, please.
@1Prussia1

I haven’t ever bought an oc/non-dragon adopt before, but have been slightly interested lately. These made my interest level sky-rocket. These are so cool. I’d love to be on your pinglist, please.
sig_by_cas_a_fras-db75m08.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14