Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~Angelic Adopts~ (Open)
1 2 3 4
[center][/center][b][/b][center][/center][center][font=Courier][size=6] [b]Angelic[/b] [b]Adopts[/b][/size][/font] [/center] [center][center][font=Courier][size=5]Do you have a soft child?[center][font=Courier][size=5] Do you want a cute adopt to show the extent of their angelic essence?[/size][/font][/center][/size][/font] [/center][font=Courier][size=5]Then how about you take a look around![/size][/font] [/center] -----[center]----- [center][font=Courier][size=5][b] Available Adopts! [/b][/font][/size][/center] ----- [center][size=4] [b]Skydancer Dragons[/b] [center][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/fb1903816ac6a237e6590e6882ff1a1b/tumblr_p2fks3R2eU1tzt67uo1_r4_250.png[/img] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/bc009847e98c5f34405da768f1d630a2/tumblr_p2fks3R2eU1tzt67uo8_r1_250.png[/img][/center] [/size] [/center] ----- [/center] ----- [center] [u]Adopts are [b]100kT[/b], [b]100G[/b], or [b]$3 USD[/b] by themselves[/u][/center][center][u]Apparel cost [b]60kT[/b], [b]60G[/b], or [b]$1 USD[/b] each.[/u][/center][center]I am not currently doing skins D:[/center] ---------- [center][b][font=courier][size=5] About Apparel [/size][/font][/b][/center]-----[font=Courier] [size=4]Simple jewelry and flowers and other small apparel are not an issue at all, big pieces, or apparel that are too far down the neck are however. Just ask me what apparel you are wondering about, either with your order, or if you'd rather with a PM! I promise not to bite! I'll tell you which ones I'll be willing to do. *Newly drawn apparel does not cost any more or less then apparel drawn before the order. Along with in game apparel I also offer pride flags! Name the flag you want, with a reference picture (just in case), and I'll draw it! These can also be used for country, providence, and nation flags, real or fictional. P.S. [i]Flags Are Free!![/i][/size][/font] ----- [center][b][font=Courier][size= 5] Want an adopt for a different breed??[/size][/font][/b][/center] [font=Courier] [size=4]For now I am only offering Skydancers, but you can change that! Each breed Cost 24 dollars (USD) to unlock. Once a breed is unlocked, [i]all possible variations are included[/i], for example, if tundras are unlocked I will make both a female and a male ver. **One person [i]does not[/i] need to buy a slot for the full $24, but there is not a minimum amount required to Donate! Once a breed has received the full donation I will start on the adopt, and all donors will receive a 30% discount of their next two adopts!! I currently use paypal. To find me all you need is my email, which is [u]'[i]achevalier423@gmail[/i]'[/u] (for ref. I'm using my familiar entry as a profile picture) [/size][/font] ----- [center][size=4][b]Bogsneak Dragons:[/b] 0$/24$ Donated [b]Coatl Dragons:[/b] 0$/24$ Donated [b]Fae Dragons:[/b] 0$/24$ Donated [b]Guardian Dragons:[/b] 0$/24$ Donated [b]Imperial Dragons:[/b] 0$/24$ Donated [b]Mirror Dragons:[/b] 0$/24$ Donated [b]Nocturne Dragons:[/b] 0$/24$ Donated [b]Pearlcatcher Dragons:[/b] 0$/24$ Donated [b]Ridgeback Dragons: [/b]0$/24$ Donated [s]Skydancer Dragons[/s] [b]UNLOCKED[/b] [size=4][b]Snapper Dragons:[/b] 0$/24$ Donated [b]Spiral Dragons:[/b] 0$/24$ Donated [b]Tundra Dragons:[/b] 0$/24$ Donated [b]Wildclaw Dragons:[/b] 0$/24$ Donated[/size] [/center] ----- Slots 1. [s]TheoDemoine (finished) (payment received) [/s] 2. [s]RainingAcid (finished)(payment received)[/s] 3. Shraider (finished)(payment received) 4. micahjaguar(finished)(payment received) 5. 6. ----- [size=5][u][b]Adopt Form:[/b][/u][/size] [code][b]Dragon[/b]: [b]Dragon's pronouns:[/b] (just in case) [b]Apparel[/b]: (optional) [b]Flag[/b]: (optional) [b]Payment[/b]: T/G/USD[/code] [u][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=291478&tab=dragon&did=37352150]Finished adopts[/url] [/u]
Angelic Adopts
Do you have a soft child?
Do you want a cute adopt to show the extent of their angelic essence?
Then how about you take a look around!

Available Adopts!

Skydancer Dragons
tumblr_p2fks3R2eU1tzt67uo1_r4_250.png tumblr_p2fks3R2eU1tzt67uo8_r1_250.png

Adopts are 100kT, 100G, or $3 USD by themselves
Apparel cost 60kT, 60G, or $1 USD each.
I am not currently doing skins D:

About Apparel

Simple jewelry and flowers and other small apparel are not an issue at all, big pieces, or apparel that are too far down the neck are however. Just ask me what apparel you are wondering about, either with your order, or if you'd rather with a PM! I promise not to bite! I'll tell you which ones I'll be willing to do. *Newly drawn apparel does not cost any more or less then apparel drawn before the order.

Along with in game apparel I also offer pride flags! Name the flag you want, with a reference picture (just in case), and I'll draw it! These can also be used for country, providence, and nation flags, real or fictional. P.S. Flags Are Free!!

Want an adopt for a different breed??
For now I am only offering Skydancers, but you can change that! Each breed Cost 24 dollars (USD) to unlock. Once a breed is unlocked, all possible variations are included, for example, if tundras are unlocked I will make both a female and a male ver. **One person does not need to buy a slot for the full $24, but there is not a minimum amount required to Donate! Once a breed has received the full donation I will start on the adopt, and all donors will receive a 30% discount of their next two adopts!! I currently use paypal. To find me all you need is my email, which is 'achevalier423@gmail' (for ref. I'm using my familiar entry as a profile picture)
Bogsneak Dragons: 0$/24$ Donated
Coatl Dragons: 0$/24$ Donated
Fae Dragons: 0$/24$ Donated
Guardian Dragons: 0$/24$ Donated
Imperial Dragons: 0$/24$ Donated
Mirror Dragons: 0$/24$ Donated
Nocturne Dragons: 0$/24$ Donated
Pearlcatcher Dragons: 0$/24$ Donated
Ridgeback Dragons: 0$/24$ Donated
Skydancer Dragons UNLOCKED
Snapper Dragons: 0$/24$ Donated
Spiral Dragons: 0$/24$ Donated
Tundra Dragons: 0$/24$ Donated
Wildclaw Dragons: 0$/24$ Donated

Slots
1. TheoDemoine (finished) (payment received)
2. RainingAcid (finished)(payment received)
3. Shraider (finished)(payment received)
4. micahjaguar(finished)(payment received)

Adopt Form:
Code:
[b]Dragon[/b]: [b]Dragon's pronouns:[/b] (just in case) [b]Apparel[/b]: (optional) [b]Flag[/b]: (optional) [b]Payment[/b]: T/G/USD

Finished adopts

tumblr_inline_ojq6l2uvrw1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kqtzXZ1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzsCn91r2ao8y_540.png
l He/Him l 18 l FR+0 l
savin'
savin'
tumblr_inline_ojq6l2uvrw1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kqtzXZ1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzsCn91r2ao8y_540.png
l He/Him l 18 l FR+0 l
savin'
savin'
l He/Him l 18 l FR+0 l
savin'
savin'
l He/Him l 18 l FR+0 l
@Lawcaldwell @Z0oXy @Lightshadow101 As a thank you for responding to my pricing post, you can pay whatever you want for your first adopt! :D (It can even be free if you want!) And this offer doesn't expire! So you can save this for when I'm selling a breed you really want! ;)
@Lawcaldwell @Z0oXy @Lightshadow101 As a thank you for responding to my pricing post, you can pay whatever you want for your first adopt! :D (It can even be free if you want!) And this offer doesn't expire! So you can save this for when I'm selling a breed you really want! ;)
l He/Him l 18 l FR+0 l
@CoolCatCaden Hello, can I make an order? [b]Dragon[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37471499] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/374715/37471499_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon's pronouns:[/b] she/her [b]Apparel[/b]: [item=Buttercup Lace Collar] [b]Flag[/b]: no [b]Payment[/b]: gems
@CoolCatCaden
Hello, can I make an order?

Dragon:
37471499_350.png

Dragon's pronouns: she/her
Apparel: Buttercup Lace Collar
Flag: no
Payment: gems
J5x5Xzj.png • Mary Daydream
• FR +13
• Russia
• Female (she/her)
Art Shop
@TheOrangeTree She's so gorgeous! :D Your total will be 160 Gems, and you can pay this whenever you want! I will start on her asap~~
@TheOrangeTree She's so gorgeous! :D Your total will be 160 Gems, and you can pay this whenever you want! I will start on her asap~~
l He/Him l 18 l FR+0 l
@CoolCatCaden Oh gosh, really?? Thank you so much! [b]Dragon[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38215444] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/382155/38215444_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon's pronouns:[/b] He/Him [b]Apparel[/b]: Nope [b]Flag[/b]: nope [b]Payment[/b]: Gems (I still want to pay a little for this first one!)
@CoolCatCaden
Oh gosh, really?? Thank you so much!

Dragon:
38215444_350.png

Dragon's pronouns: He/Him
Apparel: Nope
Flag: nope
Payment: Gems (I still want to pay a little for this first one!)
EZlaHu2.png
@Lawcaldwell I'll get to drawing him soon! (I love that outfit btw) Oh and send the payment when you want! :D
@Lawcaldwell I'll get to drawing him soon! (I love that outfit btw) Oh and send the payment when you want! :D
l He/Him l 18 l FR+0 l
@CoolCatCaden

Thank you! Do you prefer CR or PM?
@CoolCatCaden

Thank you! Do you prefer CR or PM?
EZlaHu2.png
1 2 3 4