Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~Akio's Coatl Adopts!~ [Waitlist Open]
1 2 3
[center][b][u][size=7]~Welcome to My Adopts Shop!~[/size][/u][/b][/center] [Center] [b] [size=6] Status: [color=red] Closed![/color][/b][/size][/center] [size=5]So far, all I have are coatl bases but I'm working on other breeds as well![/size] [center][b][u][size=7]Examples[/size][/u][/b][/center] There are two expressions you can chose from. Those being Option A and Option B. [Center][img]http://i.imgur.com/NmtXdya.png[/img][/center] [Center][size=5] Option A [/center][/size] [Center][img]http://i.imgur.com/6brgM49.png[/img][/center] [Center][size=5] Option B [/center][/size] You can also chose which way you'd like your dragon to face! [center][b][u][size=7]Prices[/size][/u][/b][/center] [Center][size=5]Base Price is 10kt or 5g [/size] [/center] ----- Any other genes are an extra 5kt or 3g if they are already unlocked. If you wish to unlock a gene it'll cost extra depending on the complexity. However, the genes Iridescent, Shimmer, Underbelly, Stained, and Contour are free. ----- [Center][size=4]Here's the current locked genes with their prices.[/center][/size] [Center]Facet/Crackle/Gembond/Poison/Giraffe /Spinner/Crystal/Metalic/Alloy/Rosette/Opal/Toxic: 7kt or 5g Ripple/Current/Smoke/Cherub/Thyclacine/Skink/Runes/Lace/ Circuit/Scales: 6kt or 4g Everything else not on the unlocked list: 5kt or 3g ----- [Center][size=4]Here's the current unlocked genes.[/center][/size] [Center] Butterfly/Petals/Glimmer ----- [center][b][u][size=7]Ordering[/size][/u][/b][/center] [Center][size=4] I have [b]three[/b] slots open with a limit of [b]three[/b] dragons per customer.[/size][/center] [Center][b][u]Slots[/b][/u] 1.Nonarygames 2.Birdskull 3.Mintiani[/center] I should state that I'm [b]totally cool with doing scryed dragons[/b] as long as you provide me with their picture! I can also do [b] custom orders [/b] like birthmarks or scars for free! Just specify it in the additional details. I'm not doing any skins or accents though. I may do those along with apparel in the future, but not at the moment. [Size=4]So the order form![/size] [Quote="Order Form"] [left]Username: Dragon Image: Payment Type and Total: Expression(A or B): Flip Image? (Dragon Faces Left): Transparent or No?: Pinglists?: Additional Details?:[/left][/quote] When it comes to payment I will accept it [b]after[/b] making your dragon. It's a good incentive for me to stay motivated while making them. [B] Please send me a crossroads request before I send your dragon! [/b] I'll only accept it after sending your adoptable.
~Welcome to My Adopts Shop!~
So far, all I have are coatl bases but I'm working on other breeds as well!
Examples
There are two expressions you can chose from. Those being Option A and Option B.
NmtXdya.png
Option A
6brgM49.png
Option B

You can also chose which way you'd like your dragon to face!
Prices
Base Price is 10kt or 5g

Any other genes are an extra 5kt or 3g if they are already unlocked.
If you wish to unlock a gene it'll cost extra depending on the complexity.
However, the genes Iridescent, Shimmer, Underbelly, Stained, and Contour are free.
Here's the current locked genes with their prices.
Facet/Crackle/Gembond/Poison/Giraffe
/Spinner/Crystal/Metalic/Alloy/Rosette/Opal/Toxic: 7kt or 5g
Ripple/Current/Smoke/Cherub/Thyclacine/Skink/Runes/Lace/
Circuit/Scales: 6kt or 4g
Everything else not on the unlocked list: 5kt or 3g
Here's the current unlocked genes.
Butterfly/Petals/Glimmer
Ordering
I have three slots open with a limit of three dragons per customer.
Slots
1.Nonarygames
2.Birdskull
3.Mintiani
I should state that I'm totally cool with doing scryed dragons as long as you provide me with their picture! I can also do custom orders like birthmarks or scars for free! Just specify it in the additional details. I'm not doing any skins or accents though. I may do those along with apparel in the future, but not at the moment.

So the order form!
Order Form wrote:
Username:
Dragon Image:
Payment Type and Total:
Expression(A or B):
Flip Image? (Dragon Faces Left):
Transparent or No?:
Pinglists?:
Additional Details?:
When it comes to payment I will accept it after making your dragon. It's a good incentive for me to stay motivated while making them. Please send me a crossroads request before I send your dragon! I'll only accept it after sending your adoptable.
tumblr_inline_ny7iufSmv51qmzhvw_540.png
Hey! Do you want to be pinged for when I make new stuff?
Well, just ask and you can be put on one of these pinglists!
New Breeds
fluffyfurbal, Nonarygame, Birdskull, Mintiani
Specific Breeds
Pearlcatchers
Silverey
Spirals
Silverey
Wildclaw
furryfurbal
Skydancers
furryfurbal
Slots
Mintiani
Apparel
Nonarygame, Birdskull, Mintiani
Skins and Accents
Hey! Do you want to be pinged for when I make new stuff?
Well, just ask and you can be put on one of these pinglists!
New Breeds
fluffyfurbal, Nonarygame, Birdskull, Mintiani
Specific Breeds
Pearlcatchers
Silverey
Spirals
Silverey
Wildclaw
furryfurbal
Skydancers
furryfurbal
Slots
Mintiani
Apparel
Skins and Accents
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Username: Silverey Dragon Image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34763754] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/347638/34763754_350.png[/img] [/url] Payment Type and Total: 10k (base) + 7k petals + 7k butterfly + 5k glimmer(?) = 29k? Payment Method: Treasure Expression(A or B): A Flip Image? (Dragon Faces Left): No Transparent or No?: Yes Dragon Image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34465891] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/344659/34465891_350.png[/img] [/url] Payment Type and Total: same details so 29k? Payment Method: Treasure Expression(A or B): A Flip Image? (Dragon Faces Left): Yes Transparent or No?: Yes Pinglists?: New breed Pearlcatchers/Spirals please :) Additional Details?: None So both should be 58k? :) By the way if i chose not transparent will it just be blank white or do u draw backgrounds? :o
Username: Silverey
Dragon Image:

34763754_350.png

Payment Type and Total: 10k (base) + 7k petals + 7k butterfly + 5k glimmer(?) = 29k?
Payment Method: Treasure
Expression(A or B): A
Flip Image? (Dragon Faces Left): No
Transparent or No?: Yes

Dragon Image:

34465891_350.png

Payment Type and Total: same details so 29k?
Payment Method: Treasure
Flip Image? (Dragon Faces Left): Yes
Transparent or No?: Yes
Pinglists?: New breed Pearlcatchers/Spirals please :)
Additional Details?: None

So both should be 58k? :)
By the way if i chose not transparent will it just be blank white or do u draw backgrounds? :o

One step, two step ... walk again
@Silverey
Yes, it should! I'll add you to the list.

Also, I can make the background any solid color or a basic design like stripes or something for free. If you want a more detailed background I might have to charge depending on how complicated it is. :)
@Silverey
Yes, it should! I'll add you to the list.

Also, I can make the background any solid color or a basic design like stripes or something for free. If you want a more detailed background I might have to charge depending on how complicated it is. :)
@RoseAkemi
I would pay more but i don't have any idea right now i guess transparent will do XD
Ill send in a CR! :)
@RoseAkemi
I would pay more but i don't have any idea right now i guess transparent will do XD
Ill send in a CR! :)

One step, two step ... walk again
Username: fluffyfurbal Dragon image:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33693095] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/336931/33693095_350.png[/img] Payment type and total: 10k (base) + 7k crystal + shimmer + underbelly = 17k (right?) Payment method: Treasure Expression: A Flip image?( dragon faces left): No Transparent or no: No Pinglists?: New breeds, Wildclaws, Skydancers, please Additional details: I'm a real noob biscuit at reading pricing charts and always get something wrong, so please correct me if you spot a mistake! Please try to add Trico's scarf in too, thanks, and if coloring the dragon costs extra, please just charge me for it.
Username: fluffyfurbal
Dragon image: 33693095_350.png
Payment type and total: 10k (base) + 7k crystal + shimmer + underbelly = 17k (right?)
Payment method: Treasure
Expression: A
Flip image?( dragon faces left): No
Transparent or no: No
Pinglists?: New breeds, Wildclaws, Skydancers, please
Additional details: I'm a real noob biscuit at reading pricing charts and always get something wrong, so please correct me if you spot a mistake! Please try to add Trico's scarf in too, thanks, and if coloring the dragon costs extra, please just charge me for it.
Yuck for Maladroid
Mjst3dY.giftumblr_mh8u2lVSY01qd20j8o1_250.gif
@Roseakemi Username: Cursedkaze Dragon Image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2947447] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/29475/2947447_350.png[/img] [/url] Payment Type and Total: 20kt Payment Method: Crossroads Expression(A or B): A Flip Image? (Dragon Faces Left): No Transparent or No?: Transparent Pinglists?: No Additional Details?: No
@Roseakemi

Username: Cursedkaze
Dragon Image:
2947447_350.png

Payment Type and Total: 20kt
Payment Method: Crossroads
Flip Image? (Dragon Faces Left): No
Transparent or No?: Transparent
Pinglists?: No
Additional Details?: No
qCJC5AV.png
@fluffyfurbal
Yep, the total is correct. However, I'm not really working on apparel, like the scarf, at the moment. Would it be okay if I did your dragon without it?

@CursedKaze
Alright, you just got the last slot!
@fluffyfurbal
Yep, the total is correct. However, I'm not really working on apparel, like the scarf, at the moment. Would it be okay if I did your dragon without it?

@CursedKaze
Alright, you just got the last slot!
1 2 3