Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Closed. Remaking sometime soon
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@EyelessTenshi
Let me know when you open spirals.
@EyelessTenshi
Let me know when you open spirals.
@Intrusion There's a self editing pinglist you can add yourself to for new breeds!
@Intrusion There's a self editing pinglist you can add yourself to for new breeds!
unknown.png
Boop
Boop
unknown.png
Bump
Bump
unknown.png
@EyelessTenshi

Hey! Since you said you sponsored Nocturnes and Spirals for Trickmurk, do you have any idea when they should be available? c:
@EyelessTenshi

Hey! Since you said you sponsored Nocturnes and Spirals for Trickmurk, do you have any idea when they should be available? c:
ALWAYS seeking accents/skins for Wilclaws!!
{She/Her | +4 FR Time}
@TangleFeather Im actually currently finishing up female imps so they should be open soon! After that Ill be working on your wildclaw so the spirals should be up soon!
@TangleFeather Im actually currently finishing up female imps so they should be open soon! After that Ill be working on your wildclaw so the spirals should be up soon!
unknown.png
@EyelessTenshi

Okay awesome! :D
I just wanted to check on how things were going c:
@EyelessTenshi

Okay awesome! :D
I just wanted to check on how things were going c:
ALWAYS seeking accents/skins for Wilclaws!!
{She/Her | +4 FR Time}
[center] [img]http://i.imgsafe.org/a263edc63f.png[/img] Female Imperials are now here! @TangleFeather @Zanate @Kyrislian @Fellefan @Maike @WickedHorror @Birdskull @Intrusion @Akkisuitok @scribblingface @leeedea @Toriel @Paddington @Arborpunk @windyfields @Gingerarcanist @Haoang20082 @SushiKitteh @twotone @Birdskull @Zaayn @kismesissitvde @Aganna @Reckless @InkdemonCuddles @darkrune @Moons @Eshye @Aalto @Marceline @RayFisch @FauveNox @Trachynhawb @Airwavelysium @Pickpocket0013 @kaaoqi @FairyoftheMoon @Britty @Wrennekin @Aava @Apothecaria @Sykona @Kingasaurus @Soujun (accents available plz @thegracefuldeer @Karlia @Ravenmoon @Orili @Cinccino @Alohomora @MasakiSaphir @starshipsally @Lonelyvalues @lantadyme @IrritatorRaji @PheonixPonder @faraway
unknown.png
@EyelessTenshi Would it be ok if I sponsored Skydancers? (female, if male are supposed to look different) ;> I'd love an adopt of her: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=69357&tab=dragon&did=29947081][img]http://i.imgur.com/b1giq8I.png[/img][/url] Just tell me how much would it be with the genes and if it's even possible right now :)
@EyelessTenshi
Would it be ok if I sponsored Skydancers? (female, if male are supposed to look different) ;>

I'd love an adopt of her:
b1giq8I.png

Just tell me how much would it be with the genes and if it's even possible right now :)
Flight%20Rising.png
@Zanate You can happily sponsor her! She's in the sponsorship package so she would be 100kt or 125g plus 15kt or 18g for her genes!
@Zanate You can happily sponsor her! She's in the sponsorship package so she would be 100kt or 125g plus 15kt or 18g for her genes!
unknown.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13