Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Real Neat Pearlcatchers (Waitlisting)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[img]http://orig09.deviantart.net/bf1a/f/2017/028/7/7/amber_header_by_kibapuppypaws-dax3waq.png[/img] Yo, I'm Evie, and I like Pearlcatchers. So I drew some for y'all. I hope you like them too. [b]Before we start,[/b] some rules [LIST] [*] You can choose whether you Ping me or not. At the start, at least, I've got the thread bookmarked so will see any update. If these get popular, [b]this may change.[/b] [*] I require payment upfront. Treasure or gems is fine. I may also add a Paypal option at some point if people would prefer. Prices will be found below. [*] [b]Most[/b] apparel will be available. If you are unsure, ask and I will let you know. [*] Some accents will be available. Again, you'd have to ask. Full body skins will [b]not[/b] be available. [*] I can make changes to the expression, but not so much the rest of the base. [*] Dragons posted here will be 500*650px in size. Unless requested otherwise, I will send you a 1000*1300px copy via PM. [*] [b]NEW![/b] I am limiting the amount of apparel to 5 pieces per dragon. This is to avoid myself being burnt out on drawing apparel, which takes a while to do. There may be special exceptions to this, but that is for me to decide. [/LIST] [b]Slots:[/b] [LIST=1] [*]Liviekaren [PAID] [*]Silverdrake (4 dragons) [PAID] [*]Nirwana (2 dragons) [PAID] [*]Belviere [PAID] [*]Screemnigcheese [PAID] [*]Peridotsfoot [PAID] [/LIST] [b]Waitlist:[/b] [LIST=1] [*]impception [*]AberDaKitty [*]Artnerd [*] [/LIST]
amber_header_by_kibapuppypaws-dax3waq.png

Yo, I'm Evie, and I like Pearlcatchers. So I drew some for y'all. I hope you like them too.

Before we start, some rules
  • You can choose whether you Ping me or not. At the start, at least, I've got the thread bookmarked so will see any update. If these get popular, this may change.
  • I require payment upfront. Treasure or gems is fine. I may also add a Paypal option at some point if people would prefer. Prices will be found below.
  • Most apparel will be available. If you are unsure, ask and I will let you know.
  • Some accents will be available. Again, you'd have to ask. Full body skins will not be available.
  • I can make changes to the expression, but not so much the rest of the base.
  • Dragons posted here will be 500*650px in size. Unless requested otherwise, I will send you a 1000*1300px copy via PM.
  • NEW! I am limiting the amount of apparel to 5 pieces per dragon. This is to avoid myself being burnt out on drawing apparel, which takes a while to do. There may be special exceptions to this, but that is for me to decide.

Slots:
  1. Liviekaren [PAID]
  2. Silverdrake (4 dragons) [PAID]
  3. Nirwana (2 dragons) [PAID]
  4. Belviere [PAID]
  5. Screemnigcheese [PAID]
  6. Peridotsfoot [PAID]

Waitlist:
  1. impception
  2. AberDaKitty
  3. Artnerd
[img]http://orig00.deviantart.net/1b6c/f/2017/028/3/7/amber_prices_by_kibapuppypaws-dax3wak.png[/img] [b]I will take currency for the nearest festival.[/b] Currently accepting: [item=Messengers scroll] [LIST] [*]Base dragon is 50kt/60g/30fest [*]Genes are 5kt/6g/3fest each ([b]Basic[/b], [b]Iridescent[/b], [b]Shimmer[/b], [b]Glimmer[/b], [b]Underbelly[/b], [b]Spines[/b], and [b]Stained[/b] are free) [*]Apparel and accents will be between 5kt/6g/3fest to 15kt/18g/9fest, depending on difficulty. Ask, and I will let you know. (Coloured claws are free) [*]\Recolouring the pearl, in most cases, is free. The exception is if the pearl is affected by an accent or piece of apparel. The default is a very pale version of the element colour, with a rainbow sheen around the outside. [*] Up to 5 pieces of apparel per dragon. [/LIST] [quote name="Order form"] [b]Dragon image:[/b] [b]Colours/genes:[/b] [b]Apparel/Accent:[/b] [b]How should I colour the pearl?:[/b] [i](Basic/Custom) (If Custom, how would you like it?[/i] [b]Dragon's name (if you want it on the pearl):[/b] [b]Will you be paying in treasure, gems, or festival currency?:[/b] [/quote]
amber_prices_by_kibapuppypaws-dax3wak.png

I will take currency for the nearest festival.
Currently accepting:
  • Base dragon is 50kt/60g/30fest
  • Genes are 5kt/6g/3fest each
    (Basic, Iridescent, Shimmer, Glimmer, Underbelly, Spines, and Stained are free)
  • Apparel and accents will be between 5kt/6g/3fest to 15kt/18g/9fest, depending on difficulty. Ask, and I will let you know.
    (Coloured claws are free)
  • \Recolouring the pearl, in most cases, is free. The exception is if the pearl is affected by an accent or piece of apparel. The default is a very pale version of the element colour, with a rainbow sheen around the outside.
  • Up to 5 pieces of apparel per dragon.

Order form wrote:
Dragon image:
Colours/genes:
Apparel/Accent:
How should I colour the pearl?: (Basic/Custom) (If Custom, how would you like it?
Dragon's name (if you want it on the pearl):
Will you be paying in treasure, gems, or festival currency?:
[b]Examples/some completed dragons:[/b] (Save your order to your computer, as I will likely clear this every now and again) [img]http://orig04.deviantart.net/d2f5/f/2017/038/b/1/murky_flame_by_eeeviee-dayae4v.png[/img][img]http://orig06.deviantart.net/0197/f/2017/038/b/8/sophie_amber_by_eeeviee-dayae4p.png[/img]
Examples/some completed dragons:
(Save your order to your computer, as I will likely clear this every now and again)

murky_flame_by_eeeviee-dayae4v.pngsophie_amber_by_eeeviee-dayae4p.png
[b]FREE[/b] [item=glowing red clawtips][item=glowing orange clawtips][item=glowing gold clawtips][item=glowing green clawtips][item=glowing blue clawtips][item=glowing purple clawtips] [b]This isn't a complete list of apparel or accents that are available. It's just a list of ones I've drawn already. Every item drawn can be recoloured to suit your dragon.[/b] [quote name="Apparel drawn"] [item=cyan flair scarf][item=rainbow flair scarf][item=gold steampunk scarf][item=burlap mantle][item=burlap hood] [item=pretty white neck bow][item=pretty white arm bow][item=pretty white tail bow] [item=cloudy feathered wings][item=white wooly coat] [item=winter cape] [item=prismatic filet][item=prismatic silk veil][item=prismatic silk scarf][item=prismatic wing silks][item=prismatic arm silks][item=prismatic leg silks][item=prismatic silk sash][item=prismatic tail bangle] [b]I will do a full set of the silks on a dragon, ignoring the 5 item rule. I love colouring them, so will make them an exception.[/b] [item=tropical birdskull wingpiece][item=tropical birdskull armband][item=tropical birdskull legband] [item=teardrop citrine earrings][item=teardrop citrine ring] [item=daisy lei][item=daisy flower crown][item=daisy flowerfall] [item=white aviator scarf][item=contrast aviator gloves] [item=simple pearly wing bangles][item=simple pearly bracelets][item=simple pearly necklace][item=darksteel halfmoon spectacles][item=cobalt glasses] [item=gray plague doctor mask][item=black lab coat][item=black breeches] [item=time-turner's sandglass] [item=Earth tome][item=Plague tome][item=Wind tome][item=Water tome][item=Lightning tome][item=Ice tome][item=Shadow tome][item=Light tome][item=Arcane tome][item=Nature tome][item=Fire tome] [item=brightscale helmet] [item=conjurer's staff][item=conjurer's cloak][item=conjurer's staff][item=conjurer's cobwebs] [item=solar flame wing ribbon] [item=marsh frog companion][item=poison dart frog companion][item=desert rain frog companion][item=toad companion] [/quote] [quote name="Accents drawn"] [item=accent: gambler's goop][item=accent: starwatcher's bless][item=accent: rainbow plates][item=accent: notre dame de lumiere][item=accent: better days][item=accent: father time]
FREE
Glowing Red Clawtips Glowing Orange Clawtips Glowing Gold Clawtips Glowing Green Clawtips Glowing Blue Clawtips Glowing Purple Clawtips
This isn't a complete list of apparel or accents that are available. It's just a list of ones I've drawn already. Every item drawn can be recoloured to suit your dragon.
Apparel drawn wrote:
Cyan Flair Scarf Rainbow Flair Scarf Gold Steampunk Scarf Burlap Mantle Burlap Hood
Pretty White Neck Bow Pretty White Arm Bow Pretty White Tail Bow
Cloudy Feathered Wings White Wooly Coat
Winter Cape
Prismatic Silk Veil Prismatic Silk Scarf Prismatic Wing Silks Prismatic Arm Silks Prismatic Leg Silks Prismatic Silk Sash Prismatic Tail Bangle
I will do a full set of the silks on a dragon, ignoring the 5 item rule. I love colouring them, so will make them an exception.
Tropical Birdskull Wingpiece Tropical Birdskull Armband Tropical Birdskull Legband
Teardrop Citrine Earrings Teardrop Citrine Ring
Daisy Lei Daisy Flower Crown Daisy Flowerfall
White Aviator Scarf Contrast Aviator Gloves
Simple Pearly Wing Bangles Simple Pearly Bracelets Simple Pearly Necklace Darksteel Halfmoon Spectacles Cobalt Glasses
Gray Plague Doctor Mask Black Lab Coat Black Breeches
Time-turner's Sandglass
Earth Tome Plague Tome Wind Tome Water Tome Lightning Tome Ice Tome Shadow Tome Light Tome Arcane Tome Nature Tome Fire Tome
Brightscale Helmet
Conjurer's Staff Conjurer's Cloak Conjurer's Staff Conjurer's Cobwebs
Solar Flame Wing Ribbon
Marsh Frog Companion Poison Dart Frog Companion Desert Rain Frog Companion Toad Companion
Accents drawn wrote:
Accent: Gambler's Goop Accent: Starwatcher's Bless Accent: Rainbow Plates Accent: Notre Dame de Lumiere Accent: Better Days Accent: Father Time
@KibaPuppyPaws Dragon image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20327045] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/203271/20327045_350.png[/img] [/url] Colours/genes: Crimson Cherub/Storm Peregrine/Maize Underbelly Apparel/Accent: Please include the accent, if possible. If not, that's OK. Dragon's name (if you want it on the pearl): Varalica How much do I owe you? Not sure how you would calculate for the accent. Edit: Can I have the price in gems? I'm out of treasure from all my spending during the Gala.
@KibaPuppyPaws
Dragon image:

20327045_350.png

Colours/genes: Crimson Cherub/Storm Peregrine/Maize Underbelly
Apparel/Accent: Please include the accent, if possible. If not, that's OK.
Dragon's name (if you want it on the pearl): Varalica

How much do I owe you? Not sure how you would calculate for the accent.
Edit: Can I have the price in gems? I'm out of treasure from all my spending during the Gala.
lUc1aX6.gifOnQ3zz1.gifoob_crest_100_by_cthulucy-db2ny03.png
@belviere She's gorgeous.

Oops I forgot to include prices for accents. It's fixed now.

That would be 65kt or 78g
@belviere She's gorgeous.

Oops I forgot to include prices for accents. It's fixed now.

That would be 65kt or 78g
@KibaPuppyPaws
Thanks! I'll send over the 78g now.
@KibaPuppyPaws
Thanks! I'll send over the 78g now.
lUc1aX6.gifOnQ3zz1.gifoob_crest_100_by_cthulucy-db2ny03.png
Can I order two at a time?? QvQ If no then just count the first one and I'll order the second later!! Dragon image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23078920] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/230790/23078920_350.png[/img] [/url] Colours/genes: Lemon Cherub | Brown Butterfly | Crimson Glimmer Apparel/Accent: [item=daisy flower crown] [item=daisy flowerfall] [item=daisy lei] Dragon's name (if you want it on the pearl): Frisk Note: Could you please make it so the eyes are closed? And I would very much appreciate if their pearl was tinted over red, but no worries if you can't! I only ask because it doesn't look like your default version of Glimmer tints it but I could be seeing wrong ovo; Dragon image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23323062] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/233231/23323062_350.png[/img] [/url] Colours/genes: Ivory Clown | Chocolate Seraph | Crimson Glimmer Apparel/Accent: [item=marigold flower crown] [item=marigold flowerfall] [item=marigold lei] Dragon's name (if you want it on the pearl): Chara Note: Could you please give them Plague eyes~? And same as Frisk with the pearl tint, again only if possible! Sorry if my order is at all complicated ;u;
Can I order two at a time?? QvQ If no then just count the first one and I'll order the second later!!

Dragon image:
23078920_350.png

Colours/genes: Lemon Cherub | Brown Butterfly | Crimson Glimmer
Apparel/Accent: Daisy Flower Crown Daisy Flowerfall Daisy Lei
Dragon's name (if you want it on the pearl): Frisk
Note: Could you please make it so the eyes are closed? And I would very much appreciate if their pearl was tinted over red, but no worries if you can't! I only ask because it doesn't look like your default version of Glimmer tints it but I could be seeing wrong ovo;

Dragon image:
23323062_350.png

Colours/genes: Ivory Clown | Chocolate Seraph | Crimson Glimmer
Apparel/Accent: Marigold Flower Crown Marigold Flowerfall Marigold Lei
Dragon's name (if you want it on the pearl): Chara
Note: Could you please give them Plague eyes~? And same as Frisk with the pearl tint, again only if possible!

Sorry if my order is at all complicated ;u;
fable | 25 | she/they
@14thNoah that's not to complicated at all :) I can do them both.

Each dragon is 75kt/90g,
so for both in total it will come to 150kt/180g

Is that acceptable?
@14thNoah that's not to complicated at all :) I can do them both.

Each dragon is 75kt/90g,
so for both in total it will come to 150kt/180g

Is that acceptable?
Yup! I'll send the payment over now before I head to bed~ :3c
Yup! I'll send the payment over now before I head to bed~ :3c
fable | 25 | she/they
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10