Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Magpie's Adoptable Shop OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Important to know that I work only during the weekends!

Information and Pricing:

• Prices are 50kT/50G. Paypal payments are preferred and they help me a lot! You can send between $3-$7 for each adopt.

Current currency prefered: Gems

• Payment can be paid up front or 50/50 if you choose, or I can message you saying that I've completed your adopt > you send me the payment > I send you the adopt in return.

• If you are paying with Gems/Treasure/Items, I prefer the payment via Messages instead of Crossroads.

• Let me know if you'll be paying with PayPal so I can message you my email address!

• I'd appreciate it if my ID number isn't removed from the adopt. I can always send you the original size of the file without the watermark as long as you credit me. Offsite posting is also allowed as long as it links back to my shop/user page.

• Two slots per person only!

• Original size of the file for most breeds is 680x750 pixels, resize is usually 550x620, let me know if you'd like a smaller version!

Please make sure to save your adoptable if you are able to!

Alternative payments
PayPal

I'll be slowly adding items/apparel here.
Important to know that I work only during the weekends!

Information and Pricing:

• Prices are 50kT/50G. Paypal payments are preferred and they help me a lot! You can send between $3-$7 for each adopt.

Current currency prefered: Gems

• Payment can be paid up front or 50/50 if you choose, or I can message you saying that I've completed your adopt > you send me the payment > I send you the adopt in return.

• If you are paying with Gems/Treasure/Items, I prefer the payment via Messages instead of Crossroads.

• Let me know if you'll be paying with PayPal so I can message you my email address!

• I'd appreciate it if my ID number isn't removed from the adopt. I can always send you the original size of the file without the watermark as long as you credit me. Offsite posting is also allowed as long as it links back to my shop/user page.

• Two slots per person only!

• Original size of the file for most breeds is 680x750 pixels, resize is usually 550x620, let me know if you'd like a smaller version!

Please make sure to save your adoptable if you are able to!

Alternative payments
PayPal

I'll be slowly adding items/apparel here.
[center]Available breeds[/center] [img]https://image.prntscr.com/image/Vgin4NS0RLqhjMl13S2pvw.png[/img]
Available breeds

Vgin4NS0RLqhjMl13S2pvw.png

[center][img]http://i.cubeupload.com/5qKtvR.png[/img][/center]
5qKtvR.png
Reserved
Reserved

Ping when other breeds are available:

WrightNDesk, Toriel, Zynonia, Crumpet, HerdOfTurtles, jemjam, Automedon, Nirwana, SterlingStarling, EmergencyRoom, BloodyAngel12

Reserved:

LaraCroft

Ping when other breeds are available:

WrightNDesk, Toriel, Zynonia, Crumpet, HerdOfTurtles, jemjam, Automedon, Nirwana, SterlingStarling, EmergencyRoom, BloodyAngel12

Reserved:

LaraCroft
@jemjam You and MasakiSaphir are the first to see the new shop! Here are your adoptables, thank you so much for showing interest in my art and for being patient! [img]http://orig14.deviantart.net/b384/f/2016/357/a/d/jemjamresizeadopt_by_ratuccino-dasmmsr.png[/img] [img]http://orig10.deviantart.net/d457/f/2016/357/9/0/jemjamwitchhatresize_by_ratuccino-dasmmsj.png[/img] I'll be messaging you the full res images sometime tomorrow! Let me know if you'd like the versions without apparel as well.
@jemjam

You and MasakiSaphir are the first to see the new shop! Here are your adoptables, thank you so much for showing interest in my art and for being patient!

jemjamresizeadopt_by_ratuccino-dasmmsr.png

jemjamwitchhatresize_by_ratuccino-dasmmsj.png

I'll be messaging you the full res images sometime tomorrow! Let me know if you'd like the versions without apparel as well.
@MasakiSaphir [img]http://orig11.deviantart.net/2d33/f/2016/357/3/6/masakisaphirresize_by_ratuccino-dasmnd9.png[/img] Here is your adoptable! I had so much fun working on her. Thank you for being patient! I'll send you the original size as soon as I can.
@MasakiSaphir

masakisaphirresize_by_ratuccino-dasmnd9.png

Here is your adoptable! I had so much fun working on her. Thank you for being patient! I'll send you the original size as soon as I can.
@spacemagpie - Oh wow they came out great!! Thank you, this made my day brighter!
@spacemagpie - Oh wow they came out great!! Thank you, this made my day brighter!
vy6lCWp.png tNVfNId.png bJjBlVu.png NAPe4RF.png
@Bwsweetpea, @daineger, @house4hippo4, @Becquerell, @PastelScale, @Flamenco

Well, hopefully I'm pinging all of you for the last time with an explanation why I haven't completed your adopts yet... But anyway! This is my reopened adopt shop, I am pinging all of you here so I can delete the old one. All of the dragons have been saved on my computer with your usernames. I've already completed 3 of the previous adopts I owed, I'm expecting to finish the remaining ones before Christmas.

Once again thank you all for the patience, and yes all of you have previously paid for the adoptables! If anyone would like a refund still, let me know.

Hope all of you are enjoying NoTN and the Holidays!
@Bwsweetpea, @daineger, @house4hippo4, @Becquerell, @PastelScale, @Flamenco

Well, hopefully I'm pinging all of you for the last time with an explanation why I haven't completed your adopts yet... But anyway! This is my reopened adopt shop, I am pinging all of you here so I can delete the old one. All of the dragons have been saved on my computer with your usernames. I've already completed 3 of the previous adopts I owed, I'm expecting to finish the remaining ones before Christmas.

Once again thank you all for the patience, and yes all of you have previously paid for the adoptables! If anyone would like a refund still, let me know.

Hope all of you are enjoying NoTN and the Holidays!
@jemjam Ah I'm so happy to hear that! Glad you like them ^^
@jemjam Ah I'm so happy to hear that! Glad you like them ^^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10