Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Gone.
1 2 3 4 5
@Paintedskies97 Dragon Name:Fiore Username: Xtal Primary Gene: Iri Secondary Gene: Shimmer Tertiary Gene: none Eye Color:Arcane Extra Notes: would like the final adopt make people feel sweet, kind of rose base color Payment Type: Fest.Currency [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=65&bodygene=1&breed=8&element=10&gender=1&tert=7&tertgene=0&winggene=1&wings=67&auth=a0bf028b1b91ce504474768d8436d4f7cff94d65&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@Paintedskies97

Dragon Name:Fiore
Username: Xtal
Primary Gene: Iri
Secondary Gene: Shimmer
Tertiary Gene: none
Eye Color:Arcane
Extra Notes: would like the final adopt make people feel sweet, kind of rose base color
Payment Type: Fest.Currency

dragon?age=1&body=65&bodygene=1&breed=8&element=10&gender=1&tert=7&tertgene=0&winggene=1&wings=67&auth=a0bf028b1b91ce504474768d8436d4f7cff94d65&dummyext=prev.png
xtal.pngPoHFSM7.jpgziva7c.pngojo1G1F.jpgxtal4.png
@Paintedskies97

The payment is sending by PM, thank you
@Paintedskies97

The payment is sending by PM, thank you
xtal.pngPoHFSM7.jpgziva7c.pngojo1G1F.jpgxtal4.png
@Paintedskies97 ok !! i managed to collect enough tablets for payment ;v; i'm so excited because your art looks so lovely aaa [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24848367] [img]http://i.imgur.com/0rZF6Bv.png[/img] [/url] Dragon Name: Clover Username: noctowlette Primary Gene: piebald Secondary Gene: current Tertiary Gene: underbelly Eye Color: lightening Extra Notes: would it be possible the make the outline color a pale pink, to match her secondary? Payment Type: festival currency! i'll pay treasure to sponsor her primary and secondary, of course ^^
@Paintedskies97 ok !! i managed to collect enough tablets for payment ;v; i'm so excited because your art looks so lovely aaa

0rZF6Bv.png

Dragon Name: Clover
Username: noctowlette
Primary Gene: piebald
Secondary Gene: current
Tertiary Gene: underbelly
Eye Color: lightening
Extra Notes: would it be possible the make the outline color a pale pink, to match her secondary?
Payment Type: festival currency! i'll pay treasure to sponsor her primary and secondary, of course ^^
tumblr_inline_nl99l3zmlQ1ro4abf_100.png AzWEmYL.png ghostingskies
» they/he
» FR +2
» pings OK!
@Paintedskies97
aaaah thanks so much! i sent the CR so you can accept it whenever you're ready ^^

(and thank you! she was made by the wonderful Fikus !! they'll be opening up an adopt shop again in the future if you're interested in commissioning them for one~ i just can't help splurging on adopts since there are so many incredible artists on FR)
@Paintedskies97
aaaah thanks so much! i sent the CR so you can accept it whenever you're ready ^^

(and thank you! she was made by the wonderful Fikus !! they'll be opening up an adopt shop again in the future if you're interested in commissioning them for one~ i just can't help splurging on adopts since there are so many incredible artists on FR)
tumblr_inline_nl99l3zmlQ1ro4abf_100.png AzWEmYL.png ghostingskies
» they/he
» FR +2
» pings OK!
@Paintedskies
Sorry for the bother
Will you accept an electrified sash and an infectionist's sash as payment and treasure to sponsor the genes required for 2 adopts?
I'm a little strapped for funds right now
@Paintedskies
Sorry for the bother
Will you accept an electrified sash and an infectionist's sash as payment and treasure to sponsor the genes required for 2 adopts?
I'm a little strapped for funds right now
unROMY8.png
@Paintedskies97

I have the 440k in treasure if I raid the last of my vault, would that and the sashes amount to enough for 3 by any chance?

Genes are cherub/butterfly,shimmer and facet/underbelly

Would work it out but I'm pretty manic on the go on mobile at the moment
@Paintedskies97

I have the 440k in treasure if I raid the last of my vault, would that and the sashes amount to enough for 3 by any chance?

Genes are cherub/butterfly,shimmer and facet/underbelly

Would work it out but I'm pretty manic on the go on mobile at the moment
unROMY8.png
1 2 3 4 5