Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Flight Rising: The Card Game! [Open]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
[center][img]https://36.media.tumblr.com/74ec15e2c901bc1f0d30518e93c67c9b/tumblr_o3erhlXCiv1ujkbcpo2_1280.png[/img][/center] [center][size=7][b]Flight Rising: The Card Game![/b][/size][/center] [size=5]Quick glance details:[/size] [LIST] [*]Pricing is [b]20kt per customized card[/b] (or equivalent) (We're keeping in cheap because we use a lot of site assets for authenticity. 20kt is less than 30 cents!) [*]We are currently working towards a [b]fully playable deck[/b], which will be available in printable size cards which will fit a standard card slip. [*]We're working toward a skype based online play version to verse each other with! (still working it out, not 100% sure if possible) [*]Custom cards may be added to the playable deck! (see details below) [*]Card mechanics are based on [b]Magic: The Gathering[/b] rules [*]Site art is credited to Flight Rising, card bases and other art is by @BunnyKei, and the adoptables will be managed/made by myself using her base! (we're splitting the profits) [/LIST]
tumblr_o3erhlXCiv1ujkbcpo2_1280.png

Flight Rising: The Card Game!

Quick glance details:

• Pricing is 20kt per customized card (or equivalent)
    (We're keeping in cheap because we use a lot of site assets for authenticity.
    20kt is less than 30 cents!)
  • We are currently working towards a fully playable deck, which will be available in printable size cards which will fit a standard card slip.
  • We're working toward a skype based online play version to verse each other with! (still working it out, not 100% sure if possible)
  • Custom cards may be added to the playable deck! (see details below)
  • Card mechanics are based on Magic: The Gathering rules
  • Site art is credited to Flight Rising, card bases and other art is by @BunnyKei, and the adoptables will be managed/made by myself using her base! (we're splitting the profits)

[center][size=6][b]Examples[/b][/size][/center] [center] [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/bb086446c440e2ef003dc5c62a954e95/tumblr_o3erhlXCiv1ujkbcpo5_1280.png[/img] [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/68f6119ad821ad1724f5d27331e7202b/tumblr_o3erhlXCiv1ujkbcpo6_1280.png[/img] [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/bc386ae278bf9b86944967347b58e35a/tumblr_o3erhlXCiv1ujkbcpo1_1280.png[/img] [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/7f766251b5ee8c8d3b667e8f34c4ffcb/tumblr_o3erhlXCiv1ujkbcpo3_1280.png[/img] [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/dd1539752f784be1147eba612f598ab7/tumblr_o3gc6sba4p1ujkbcpo1_1280.png[/img] [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/35ad4af1ae754234ef21018ab96a0f5e/tumblr_o5sztgOtpB1ujkbcpo1_400.png[/img] [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/46aa809ecc37c4ce830506c2a7719dde/tumblr_o5trygJJFc1ujkbcpo1_400.png[/img] [/center]
Examples

tumblr_o3erhlXCiv1ujkbcpo5_1280.png
tumblr_o3erhlXCiv1ujkbcpo6_1280.png
tumblr_o3erhlXCiv1ujkbcpo1_1280.png
tumblr_o3erhlXCiv1ujkbcpo3_1280.png
tumblr_o3gc6sba4p1ujkbcpo1_1280.png
tumblr_o5sztgOtpB1ujkbcpo1_400.png

tumblr_o5trygJJFc1ujkbcpo1_400.png
The Details

Cards can come in different forms:

• Land cards (no attack/damage or summon cost, may have flavor text/abilities or be blank with flight symbol instead.)
  • Creature cards (Have abilities and flavor text, summon cost, attack/defense stats)
  • Spell cards (Have abilities and flavor text, summon cost, can be Enchantments, Instants or Sorceries)
  • Deck Guides (contains a list of cards required to make the deck with personalized title / credit to creator)

Cards can be of different things:

• Dragons (Good for creature cards)
  • Familiars (Good for creature cards or spells)
  • Your lair or username (Good for land cards or Deck Guides)

Other points worth noting:

• All 11 elements are available.
  • Currently not creating any Planeswalkers. This may change in the future
  • Order 10 or more cards and get access to the playable deck without having to tip!
  • Order a deck with at least 15 new cards and get a Deck Guide for free!
  • Ordering a deck must be approved to allow us to ensure balanced play.
  • You can add custom abilities BUT if you want your card to be a part of the general deck, we will assign a balanced ability/stats which suit the card (you can suggest of course). Flavor text is still your choice in that case, as is title, art and element.
  • You can request to use usermade art instead of site art BUT only your own art or bought art with express permission of the artist to use it for this purpose.
  • The fully playable deck is a WIP, and will shortly be publicly available in printable sizes, we'll be requesting a donation for access.
  • Beastclan symbols denote neutral mana (can be paid by any element)
  • We are making dual colour basic lands to ease the trouble of having multi coloured decks due to the converting of Magics 5 colours to our 11 elements.
  • Ask me if you want to be put on the pinglist for when the deck is released
  • Any cards in the playable deck can be freely used for printing and playing if you have been granted access to the deck. However, only cards that you have paid for may be used in bios/profiles.
The Details

Cards can come in different forms:

• Land cards (no attack/damage or summon cost, may have flavor text/abilities or be blank with flight symbol instead.)
  • Creature cards (Have abilities and flavor text, summon cost, attack/defense stats)
  • Spell cards (Have abilities and flavor text, summon cost, can be Enchantments, Instants or Sorceries)
  • Deck Guides (contains a list of cards required to make the deck with personalized title / credit to creator)

Cards can be of different things:

• Dragons (Good for creature cards)
  • Familiars (Good for creature cards or spells)
  • Your lair or username (Good for land cards or Deck Guides)

Other points worth noting:

• All 11 elements are available.
  • Currently not creating any Planeswalkers. This may change in the future
  • Order 10 or more cards and get access to the playable deck without having to tip!
  • Order a deck with at least 15 new cards and get a Deck Guide for free!
  • Ordering a deck must be approved to allow us to ensure balanced play.
  • You can add custom abilities BUT if you want your card to be a part of the general deck, we will assign a balanced ability/stats which suit the card (you can suggest of course). Flavor text is still your choice in that case, as is title, art and element.
  • You can request to use usermade art instead of site art BUT only your own art or bought art with express permission of the artist to use it for this purpose.
  • The fully playable deck is a WIP, and will shortly be publicly available in printable sizes, we'll be requesting a donation for access.
  • Beastclan symbols denote neutral mana (can be paid by any element)
  • We are making dual colour basic lands to ease the trouble of having multi coloured decks due to the converting of Magics 5 colours to our 11 elements.
  • Ask me if you want to be put on the pinglist for when the deck is released
  • Any cards in the playable deck can be freely used for printing and playing if you have been granted access to the deck. However, only cards that you have paid for may be used in bios/profiles.
Ordering

1. Ping myself @DarkClaw with the right order form
  2. Wait a sec, I'll approve.
  3. Send payment to me
  4. You'll be placed in a slot after payment is received & slots will be completed in order.
  5. Receive cards!

Order forms:

Quote:

"I want my card to also be part of the playable deck!"
Title of card:
Main element:
Card type (creature/land/spell):
Image (dragon/familiar/anything. Please embed the image not a link):
Card ability type suggestion (Healing/damage/defense/spell/summon/unsure/none):
Brief explanation of dragon personality:
Flavor text (Short quote etc, no more than ~20 words):

Quote:

"It's for personal use only."
Title of card:
Main element:
Card ability (We can assign one, or you choose):
damage/defense/mana cost scores: (We can assign them, or you choose.)
Ordering

1. Ping myself @DarkClaw with the right order form
  2. Wait a sec, I'll approve.
  3. Send payment to me
  4. You'll be placed in a slot after payment is received & slots will be completed in order.
  5. Receive cards!

Order forms:

Quote:

"I want my card to also be part of the playable deck!"
Title of card:
Main element:
Card ability type suggestion (Healing/damage/defense/spell/summon/unsure/none):
Brief explanation of dragon personality:

Quote:

"It's for personal use only."
Title of card:
Main element:
Card ability (We can assign one, or you choose):
damage/defense/mana cost scores: (We can assign them, or you choose.)
[center][size=6][b]Slots[/b][/size][/center] [size=5]Currently working on:[/size] [LIST=1] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [/LIST] [size=5]Awaiting payment:[/size] [quote][size=4][b]Users who have ordered 10+ cards (and therefore have full access to the full deck without donation):[/b][/size] Hazeledpoppy, Nix4, Ciroth9002 [/quote] [b]Personal record keeping:[/b] Unique cards in the playable deck so far: 168 Cards completed by DarkClaw since I last sent Bunny her cut: 10 Payment sent to Bunnykei: 44 adopts on 09/03/2016 = 647g Payment sent to Bunnykei: 77 adopts on 01/05/2016 = 770kt Card Count by Element: [b]Arcane:[/b] 14 [b]Earth:[/b] 4 [b]Fire:[/b] 18 [b]Ice:[/b] 6 [b]Light:[/b] 18 [b]Lightning:[/b] 8 [b]Nature:[/b] 22 [b]Plague:[/b] 9 [b]Shadow: [/b]23 [b]Water:[/b] 3 [b]Wind:[/b] 8 [b]Artifact:[/b] 13 [b]Land:[/b] 23 [b]Deck Guides:[/b] 1 (Finished each of the Deities now, super exciting!) [size=5]Deck Release Pinglist:[/size] fishboyliam SinisterSir Hotpocketguru AlexBleurose Nix4 TimelordSnowy Ciroth9002 zoroarkstar
Slots

Currently working on:

Awaiting payment:

Quote:
Users who have ordered 10+ cards
(and therefore have full access to the full deck without donation):

Hazeledpoppy, Nix4, Ciroth9002

Personal record keeping:
Unique cards in the playable deck so far: 168
Cards completed by DarkClaw since I last sent Bunny her cut: 10
Payment sent to Bunnykei: 44 adopts on 09/03/2016 = 647g
Payment sent to Bunnykei: 77 adopts on 01/05/2016 = 770kt

Card Count by Element:
Arcane: 14 Earth: 4 Fire: 18 Ice: 6 Light: 18 Lightning: 8 Nature: 22 Plague: 9
Shadow: 23 Water: 3 Wind: 8 Artifact: 13 Land: 23 Deck Guides: 1

(Finished each of the Deities now, super exciting!)

Deck Release Pinglist:

fishboyliam
SinisterSir
Hotpocketguru
AlexBleurose
Nix4
TimelordSnowy
Ciroth9002
zoroarkstar
Sneaking a post in here since it's a collab thread.
Card designs were by me, but this will be managed by Dark, so he's the guy to ping for any trouble. Unless he's the trouble, then ping me. *cracks very small un-intimidating knuckles*

I'll be making them too from time to time, probably.
Sneaking a post in here since it's a collab thread.
Card designs were by me, but this will be managed by Dark, so he's the guy to ping for any trouble. Unless he's the trouble, then ping me. *cracks very small un-intimidating knuckles*

I'll be making them too from time to time, probably.
14c75055bcb9cc67c8a94a46926ff636.gif57b6a078ae70f8cb63a2da784d24b17c.png
@darkclaw
god i love every aspect of this thread. how many cards do you have designed for your set? And how are you guys making these~? :) I'd love to help, should i help with ordering more cards or..
@darkclaw
god i love every aspect of this thread. how many cards do you have designed for your set? And how are you guys making these~? :) I'd love to help, should i help with ordering more cards or..
@Kizmetto

I'm glad! (and bunny is too, she's very excited)
I'm making them slowly using the PSD files that bunny made.

Probably yeah, the best way to help build up a good base of cards is to order some!
I'm working on a few such as lands and familiar creatures but we're somewhat limited on dragons and lairs. (eg: bunny is making "The Cottontail Bath-house" into a dual earth/nature land.)

I'll make a tumblr post tomorrow to try and get some cool stuff happening, just waiting till everyone's awake.
@Kizmetto

I'm glad! (and bunny is too, she's very excited)
I'm making them slowly using the PSD files that bunny made.

Probably yeah, the best way to help build up a good base of cards is to order some!
I'm working on a few such as lands and familiar creatures but we're somewhat limited on dragons and lairs. (eg: bunny is making "The Cottontail Bath-house" into a dual earth/nature land.)

I'll make a tumblr post tomorrow to try and get some cool stuff happening, just waiting till everyone's awake.
@Darkclaw yeah damn aussie timezones.

well i have three (four?) 'clans' if you want them i can order them in sets or something!

Arcane

Wind/Fire/Water

Wind/Fire

Light/Lightning
@Darkclaw yeah damn aussie timezones.

well i have three (four?) 'clans' if you want them i can order them in sets or something!

Arcane

Wind/Fire/Water

Wind/Fire

Light/Lightning
@Kizmetto

Look no pressure to order buuuuuut that'd be so cool!

Whenever you're ready, I'm ready (for the next hour and a half anyway then I'm off to bed)
@Kizmetto

Look no pressure to order buuuuuut that'd be so cool!

Whenever you're ready, I'm ready (for the next hour and a half anyway then I'm off to bed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17