Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Roarin' Pixels!
1 2 3
[center][img]http://imgur.com/Vuq9GFY.png[/img] [size=2]Because who doesn't love pixel dragons?[/size] Hello, all! Welcome to [b]Roarin' Pixels[/b], my new shop where I'll be selling customizable dragon pixel art! If you have any questions, please don't be afraid to message me or ping me~ At the moment I only have the line art for Wildclaws, but more will certainly be coming shortly! Once I have a prioritized species list, I'll stick it here so that y'all will know what to expect c: Prices will be as follows! If you'd like to skip straight to the order form, please scroll on down to the bottom of the second post c:[/center] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/qfeV7Qk.png[/img][/center] ----- [center][size=5][b]Base Brice: 20kt[/b][/size] [size=4][b]Gems are permissible for mixed payment at 1:600[/b][/size] [size=2]*Please keep in mind that genes will be simplified in order to comply with the style. **Prices are subject to change at any time at my discretion.[/size][/center] [quote][center][size=4][b]Available Genes[/size][/b][/center] [columns][center][u]Primary[/u][/center] Basic + Free Iridescent + 20kt[color=transparent]xxx[/color] Tiger + 10kt Clown + 10kt Piebald + 10kt Speckle + 20kt Ripple + 20kt Bar + 20kt Vipera + 20kt Cherub + 20kt Crystal + 30kt Poison + 30kt [nextcol][center][u]Secondary[/u][/center] Basic + Free Shimmer + 10kt Stripes + 10kt Eye Spots + 10kt[color=transparent]xxx[/color] Seraph + 10kt Freckle + 20kt Current + 20kt Daub + 20kt Hypnotic + 20kt Paint + 20kt Facet + 30kt Peregrine + 30kt Toxin + 30kt Butterfly + 40kt [nextcol][center][u]Tertiary[/u][/center] Basic + Free Underbelly + Free Stained + Free Glimmer + 2kt Circuit + 10kt Spines +10kt Gembond + 20kt Smoke +20kt Okapi + 20kt Crackle + 30kt Thylacine + 30kt[/columns][/quote] Pricing for Skins/Accents/Apparel will be outlined in the next post <3
Vuq9GFY.png
Because who doesn't love pixel dragons?

Hello, all! Welcome to Roarin' Pixels, my new shop where I'll be selling customizable dragon pixel art! If you have any questions, please don't be afraid to message me or ping me~

At the moment I only have the line art for Wildclaws, but more will certainly be coming shortly! Once I have a prioritized species list, I'll stick it here so that y'all will know what to expect c:

Prices will be as follows!
If you'd like to skip straight to the order form, please scroll on down to the bottom of the second post c:
qfeV7Qk.png

Base Brice: 20kt
Gems are permissible for mixed payment at 1:600
*Please keep in mind that genes will be simplified in order to comply with the style.
**Prices are subject to change at any time at my discretion.
Quote:
Available Genes
Primary
Basic + Free
Iridescent + 20ktxxx
Tiger + 10kt
Clown + 10kt
Piebald + 10kt
Speckle + 20kt
Ripple + 20kt
Bar + 20kt
Vipera + 20kt
Cherub + 20kt
Crystal + 30kt
Poison + 30kt
Secondary
Basic + Free
Shimmer + 10kt
Stripes + 10kt
Eye Spots + 10ktxxx
Seraph + 10kt
Freckle + 20kt
Current + 20kt
Daub + 20kt
Hypnotic + 20kt
Paint + 20kt
Facet + 30kt
Peregrine + 30kt
Toxin + 30kt
Butterfly + 40kt
Tertiary
Basic + Free
Underbelly + Free
Stained + Free
Glimmer + 2kt
Circuit + 10kt
Spines +10kt
Gembond + 20kt
Smoke +20kt
Okapi + 20kt
Crackle + 30kt
Thylacine + 30kt

Pricing for Skins/Accents/Apparel will be outlined in the next post <3
thDLJf3.png I buy ChickenSmoothie pets sEBxtxA.png
7zcCDc4.png
[center]I retain the right to refuse to draw any skin/accent/apparel due to its complexity. Please note the rules for pricing apparel that has or has not been drawn will likely change when more species are added. [size=5][b]Skins and Accents[/size][/b] Accent + 30kt Skin + 40kt ----- [size=5][b]Apparel[/size][/b] [i]Please keep in mind that apparel will be simplified. Some apparel may not be visible or may be barely visible because of the angle. These items will be denoted. Apparel will be priced based on size and complexity.[/i] [b]This post will feature what apparel has already been done. Anything not shown has an additional fee of 5k if it is above "Simple". Everything shown is available in all colors (excepting Flight Emblems)[/b] [b][size=4][u]Simple + 5kt[/u][/size][/b] [item=Copper Glasses][item=Golden Deepsea Bulb][item=Rubber Laboratory Gloves][item=Orange Wooly Coat][item=Daisy Flowerfall] [i]Very Difficult to See:[/i] [item=Lab Coat] [b][size=4][u]Mildly Complex + 10kt[/u][/size][/b] TBD [b][size=4][u]Very Complex + 15kt[/u][/size][/b] [item=Leafy Gladeboughs] [b][size=4][u]Not Visible[/u][/size][/b] [item=Cosmologist Fieldtools] ----- [size=5][b]Other Edits[/size][/b] Other lineart edits (such as custom eyes, tongues, addition of teeth, or other extra body features that are not part of any skin/accent/apparel) will be priced on a case-by-case basis. ----- [size=5][b]Order Form[/size][/b][/center] [code] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Dragon:[/b] (one per form, please) [b]Apparel:[/b] ("None" or number of items) [b]Skin/Accent:[/b] ("None" or "Skin" or "Accent") [b]Other Edits:[/b] ("None" or a description) [b]Tongue Color:[/b] [b]Would you like them facing right or left?:[/b] [b]Would you like their name on the image?:[/b] [/code]
I retain the right to refuse to draw any skin/accent/apparel due to its complexity.
Please note the rules for pricing apparel that has or has not been drawn will likely change when more species are added.

Skins and Accents

Accent + 30kt
Skin + 40kt

Apparel
Please keep in mind that apparel will be simplified.
Some apparel may not be visible or may be barely visible because of the angle. These items will be denoted.
Apparel will be priced based on size and complexity.

This post will feature what apparel has already been done. Anything not shown has an additional fee of 5k if it is above "Simple". Everything shown is available in all colors (excepting Flight Emblems)

Simple + 5kt
Copper Glasses Golden Deepsea Bulb Rubber Laboratory Gloves Orange Wooly Coat Daisy Flowerfall

Very Difficult to See:
Lab Coat

Mildly Complex + 10kt
TBD

Very Complex + 15kt
Leafy Gladeboughs

Not Visible
Cosmologist Fieldtools

Other Edits

Other lineart edits (such as custom eyes, tongues, addition of teeth, or other extra body features that are not part of any skin/accent/apparel) will be priced on a case-by-case basis.

Order Form
Code:
[b]Username:[/b] [b]Dragon:[/b] (one per form, please) [b]Apparel:[/b] ("None" or number of items) [b]Skin/Accent:[/b] ("None" or "Skin" or "Accent") [b]Other Edits:[/b] ("None" or a description) [b]Tongue Color:[/b] [b]Would you like them facing right or left?:[/b] [b]Would you like their name on the image?:[/b]
7zcCDc4.png
[center][b][size=6]Ready for Pickup![/size][/b] Mirinae for @HuntingAlpha [img]http://i.imgur.com/Ehx2BsX.png[/img] [b][size=6]Previous/Examples[/size][/b] [img]http://40.media.tumblr.com/3ae39c8470fc34d1b30eb4e4f8d96b17/tumblr_o1wphtEn1S1ubdgo1o1_1280.png[/img][img]http://40.media.tumblr.com/14a3fed628e175cd869c8a454e038c1a/tumblr_o1wphtEn1S1ubdgo1o2_540.png[/img] [/center]
Ready for Pickup!

Mirinae for @HuntingAlpha
Ehx2BsX.png

Previous/Examples
tumblr_o1wphtEn1S1ubdgo1o1_1280.pngtumblr_o1wphtEn1S1ubdgo1o2_540.png
7zcCDc4.png
[center][b][size=7]Affiliates![/size][/b] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1662504][img]http://i.imgur.com/BKGJDye.gif[/img][/url] Want to be an affiliate? Just ask, and I'll be happy to add you to this post! <3[/center]
Affiliates!

BKGJDye.gif

Want to be an affiliate? Just ask, and I'll be happy to add you to this post! <3
7zcCDc4.png
Bump! We are now open!
Bump! We are now open!
7zcCDc4.png
@botoluvr can you please ping me for new breeds?
@botoluvr can you please ping me for new breeds?
tgTY.png
@Naga sure thing!^^
@Naga sure thing!^^
7zcCDc4.png
@botoluvr

I'd like a ping for Coatls and Imps, please.
@botoluvr

I'd like a ping for Coatls and Imps, please.
gM1MTf9.png
@Toriel You got it uvu~
@Toriel You got it uvu~
7zcCDc4.png
@botoluvr

I'd love to be pinged for mirrors! I'll have to pick a WC in the meantime and come back. These guys look wonderful!
@botoluvr

I'd love to be pinged for mirrors! I'll have to pick a WC in the meantime and come back. These guys look wonderful!
C2befjR.gif 000
Amy: No, Rosa, we are doing something important here. We are women, standing up and supporting each other and becoming-
(Rosa closes the trunk with Amy inside)
Rosa: New fear: listening to Amy inspire us.
Gina: Be back in a half hour, Ames.

164.png
1 2 3