Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [full] WCs, Ridgies, Guardian adopts
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 50 51
@styracosaurus Glad you're open, it's hard to find good guardian adopts, and yours are lovely! May I order one of this lady? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9711111] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/97112/9711111_350.png[/img] [/url] Would you like to be notified when apparel becomes available? Yes please, ditto for accents :)
@styracosaurus Glad you're open, it's hard to find good guardian adopts, and yours are lovely!

May I order one of this lady?

9711111_350.png

Would you like to be notified when apparel becomes available?
Yes please, ditto for accents :)
@styracosaurus

could I be put on the pinglist of ridgebacks please? ;o
@styracosaurus

could I be put on the pinglist of ridgebacks please? ;o
@NZHobbes
Thank you so much! Your girl is added to the list, and her total is 50k!

@Leenanishere
Added to the ping list!
@NZHobbes
Thank you so much! Your girl is added to the list, and her total is 50k!

@Leenanishere
Added to the ping list!
hC2istt.png
@styracosaurus

Payment on the way!
@styracosaurus

Payment on the way!
@styracosaurus HI SORRY LAST COUPLE OF DAYS HAVE BEEN BUSY--I'll send the payment over now!
@styracosaurus HI SORRY LAST COUPLE OF DAYS HAVE BEEN BUSY--I'll send the payment over now!
pQx271A.png
Fey/Serah

5iXiC8z.png
CAJaTcp.png
Pgv53XB.png
J7D1quC.png
Q5PUVtn.gif
@styracosaurus these are the cutest guardian and ridgeback adopts I have ever seen, wow :D

may I be added to your pinglist for slots?
@styracosaurus these are the cutest guardian and ridgeback adopts I have ever seen, wow :D

may I be added to your pinglist for slots?
tfw your sig links are broken and you have nothing to use as a placeholder
@moonglade @NZHobbes Sorry about how long it took to get these to you! But your girls are now done!! [img]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l310/liversnapkitty/flightrising/6975271.png[/img] [img]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l310/liversnapkitty/flightrising/9711111.png[/img] @TheSuperCookie Of course! Which did you prefer? Or both?
@moonglade @NZHobbes
Sorry about how long it took to get these to you! But your girls are now done!!

6975271.png
9711111.png

@TheSuperCookie
Of course! Which did you prefer? Or both?
hC2istt.png
@styracosaurus

Lovely! I'm sure I will be back for more :)
@styracosaurus

Lovely! I'm sure I will be back for more :)
ALRIGHT FRIENDS

The moment many of you have been waiting for... I'm going to be opening up some Guardian Apparel Slots!!!

Basically how this is going to work- I'm going to open up 2 slots for people who already paid to have their adoptable done and would just like to add apparel, and then just 1 slot for totally new dragons.

People who have already paid for their adoptable will get a 15% discount on all apparel purchased!

Here's breakdown of pricing:

+++Simple Apparel (+Holiday Apparel that I was able to port over the Ridgebacks): 5k (includes things like scars, jewelry, etc)
+++Moderate Apparel: 10k ("average" clothing items, scarves, silks, birdskulls, etc)
+++Complex Apparel: 15k (basically anything that's going to take a long time to get done, complex armor sets, extremely detailed clothing items, or any items that take up over 30+% of the dragon's body).

Amount of apparel you can add is unlimited- as much as you want!

Accents will also be accepted, with prices determined before the sale!

@OtterQueen, @DigitalElf, @beansprout, @crossedxfingers, @KCDragons, @Valishtu, @ElectricPegasus, @dragoninmywagon, @Guardianess, @Baek, @Claine, @Trickilicky, @SushiKitteh, @Disbounded, @Blizoria, @DragonWolfie, @Disbounded, @Toriel, @CrossHound, @moonglade, @NZHobbes, @Araej, @TheSuperCookie
ALRIGHT FRIENDS

The moment many of you have been waiting for... I'm going to be opening up some Guardian Apparel Slots!!!

Basically how this is going to work- I'm going to open up 2 slots for people who already paid to have their adoptable done and would just like to add apparel, and then just 1 slot for totally new dragons.

People who have already paid for their adoptable will get a 15% discount on all apparel purchased!

Here's breakdown of pricing:

+++Simple Apparel (+Holiday Apparel that I was able to port over the Ridgebacks): 5k (includes things like scars, jewelry, etc)
+++Moderate Apparel: 10k ("average" clothing items, scarves, silks, birdskulls, etc)
+++Complex Apparel: 15k (basically anything that's going to take a long time to get done, complex armor sets, extremely detailed clothing items, or any items that take up over 30+% of the dragon's body).

Amount of apparel you can add is unlimited- as much as you want!

Accents will also be accepted, with prices determined before the sale!

@OtterQueen, @DigitalElf, @beansprout, @crossedxfingers, @KCDragons, @Valishtu, @ElectricPegasus, @dragoninmywagon, @Guardianess, @Baek, @Claine, @Trickilicky, @SushiKitteh, @Disbounded, @Blizoria, @DragonWolfie, @Disbounded, @Toriel, @CrossHound, @moonglade, @NZHobbes, @Araej, @TheSuperCookie
hC2istt.png
@styracosaurus Lovely... so am i to take it that adding a wolf cape to mine will be 10-15k?
@styracosaurus Lovely... so am i to take it that adding a wolf cape to mine will be 10-15k?
24150311784_01c837ffd2_o.png Please don't send me traveling Dragons outside the Dragons off to see the world thread t5termq.gif
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 50 51