Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Dergems nocs! [Semi-Hiatus]
1 2
Still on hiatus, but improving the dergems! & wanna know what genes people prefer/are the most common, so

What genes do you want on your dergem??

Just some cute chibi dergs gnawing on gems~

Noblesse
Dergem%20Noblesse_1.png

Silencry
Dergem%20Silencry.png

If the gleam of cuteness caught your eye, follow the glow to get your adoptable!

At the moment, I only have nocs, but I’m working on imps & spirals! (& genes…still figuring out how to draw genes)

Dergems are 10kt, base price. Feel free to offer a mix of payment: treasure/gems & food or apparel (or familiars or battle items , those would be great (^o^) orz)

~\(^.^)/~ Here’s how to order!
Comment & ping me @tsubasa0seiko w/ a pic of your noc & its number, then we’ll talk payment, then you’ll send payment (10kt or whatever the mixture is), then I’ll send the dergem your way~ after about a week (depending on how busy my schedule is >.>, could be longer orz)

Orders:

I’m a beginner at this digital art stuffs, but I really want to learn more & get better so you can have a better dergem (^.~) If you’ve got tips please tell me! (or constructive criticism |>.>) /hides be gentle) Seriously, tho. I want to know how to become a better artist! (^.^)P_
Still on hiatus, but improving the dergems! & wanna know what genes people prefer/are the most common, so

What genes do you want on your dergem??

Just some cute chibi dergs gnawing on gems~

Noblesse
Dergem%20Noblesse_1.png

Silencry
Dergem%20Silencry.png

If the gleam of cuteness caught your eye, follow the glow to get your adoptable!

At the moment, I only have nocs, but I’m working on imps & spirals! (& genes…still figuring out how to draw genes)

Dergems are 10kt, base price. Feel free to offer a mix of payment: treasure/gems & food or apparel (or familiars or battle items , those would be great (^o^) orz)

~\(^.^)/~ Here’s how to order!
Comment & ping me @tsubasa0seiko w/ a pic of your noc & its number, then we’ll talk payment, then you’ll send payment (10kt or whatever the mixture is), then I’ll send the dergem your way~ after about a week (depending on how busy my schedule is >.>, could be longer orz)

Orders:

I’m a beginner at this digital art stuffs, but I really want to learn more & get better so you can have a better dergem (^.~) If you’ve got tips please tell me! (or constructive criticism |>.>) /hides be gentle) Seriously, tho. I want to know how to become a better artist! (^.^)P_
Dergem%20Noblesse%20sig.png
Finished dergems!

@Roguepersona Here's your Merfyn~
Dergem%20noc%20Roguepersona.png

@theresilence Here's your Bellezza~
Theresilence%20Dergem%20noc2%20copy.png

@Espion5712 Here's your Levi
Dergem%20noc2%20Espion5712.png
& your Lenna
Dergem%20noc%20Espion.png
Finished dergems!

@Roguepersona Here's your Merfyn~
Dergem%20noc%20Roguepersona.png

@theresilence Here's your Bellezza~
Theresilence%20Dergem%20noc2%20copy.png

@Espion5712 Here's your Levi
Dergem%20noc2%20Espion5712.png
& your Lenna
Dergem%20noc%20Espion.png
@tsubasa0seiko These are cute! Can you get this guy done? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9001503] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/90016/9001503_350.png[/img] [/url]
@tsubasa0seiko
These are cute! Can you get this guy done?

9001503_350.png
roguepersona1_by_cuttleskulls-d9npjld.pngroguepersona2_by_cuttleskulls-d9npkg2.png
@Roguepersona Yes! You're my 1st customer \(^.^) Yay!
Are you good w/ 5kt? Or did you want to mix something else in?
@Roguepersona Yes! You're my 1st customer \(^.^) Yay!
Are you good w/ 5kt? Or did you want to mix something else in?
@tsubasa0seiko
I am fine with paying 5k.
@tsubasa0seiko
I am fine with paying 5k.
roguepersona1_by_cuttleskulls-d9npjld.pngroguepersona2_by_cuttleskulls-d9npkg2.png
Make your new noc feel part of your lair w/ an adoptable!
Make your new noc feel part of your lair w/ an adoptable!
@tsubasa0seiko Heya! :D Long time no see.. I won this one in a raffle and I haven't thought of a name yet but I'd like to welcome her into my lair with an adoptable :) [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/154341/15434033_350.png[/img] #15434033 Are they still 5k? I'll send it over as soon as I get confirmation! I hope you had a wonderful holiday! :)
@tsubasa0seiko

Heya! :D Long time no see.. I won this one in a raffle and I haven't thought of a name yet but I'd like to welcome her into my lair with an adoptable :)

15434033_350.png

Are they still 5k? I'll send it over as soon as I get confirmation! I hope you had a wonderful holiday! :)
85942727.png push hub
@theresilence Hi there! I've been crazy w/ holidays...but now I'm back to my drawing pad~
Yes they're still 5kt & I'll get right on your dergem!
@theresilence Hi there! I've been crazy w/ holidays...but now I'm back to my drawing pad~
Yes they're still 5kt & I'll get right on your dergem!
@tsubasa0seiko Awesome! Can't wait to get ahold of my dergem!
@tsubasa0seiko Awesome! Can't wait to get ahold of my dergem!
85942727.png push hub
@tsubasa0seiko
Aaah. How cute, thanks :D Into his profile it goes.
@tsubasa0seiko
Aaah. How cute, thanks :D Into his profile it goes.
1 2