Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Pay what you want tiny dergs - SEMI OPEN
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 64 65
More apologies for my ridiculous slowness at the moment. I am working through everyone's requests though! @Marceline, I hope this is ok for your red velvet dragon! Would 25k be alright for this one? I ended up having to redraw quite a lot of it in the end. [img]http://i.imgur.com/u3Tef8O.png[/img]
More apologies for my ridiculous slowness at the moment. I am working through everyone's requests though!

@Marceline, I hope this is ok for your red velvet dragon! Would 25k be alright for this one? I ended up having to redraw quite a lot of it in the end.

u3Tef8O.png
@Elimgarak I'm afraid I haven't done Hodur as I haven't got facet for nocturnes available yet! Here are Wisp and Seaset (love that name btw), though: [img]http://i.imgur.com/BW5ERrI.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/adGwUl0.png[/img]
@Elimgarak I'm afraid I haven't done Hodur as I haven't got facet for nocturnes available yet! Here are Wisp and Seaset (love that name btw), though:

BW5ERrI.png

adGwUl0.png
@Codeine

These are perfection!! thank you so much for adding the bulb for me! I just love it!

I am a little embarrassed to admit I can't remember if I paid already, if not please let me know how much I owe and I will send it your way right away!

edit: and thank you, Seaset was one of my friend dragons, I bought Waterfront and he was already named so I named her to match :) and then every dragon i got after that to match with the two of them hahhahaha
@Codeine

These are perfection!! thank you so much for adding the bulb for me! I just love it!

I am a little embarrassed to admit I can't remember if I paid already, if not please let me know how much I owe and I will send it your way right away!

edit: and thank you, Seaset was one of my friend dragons, I bought Waterfront and he was already named so I named her to match :) and then every dragon i got after that to match with the two of them hahhahaha
gAOT387.pngrvdOJbd.gif gBQJZ25.gif
@Elimgarak I don't think you did pay yet - it's 30k for the two of them if that's ok? And Seaset is adorable (female snappers are the best. I have like two pages of them, haha)
@Elimgarak I don't think you did pay yet - it's 30k for the two of them if that's ok? And Seaset is adorable (female snappers are the best. I have like two pages of them, haha)
@Codeine okay great!! :D I sent! yess I love snappers :3 That is why i needed an adopt of my baby girl :3 thank you for doing such a great job!
@Codeine okay great!! :D I sent! yess I love snappers :3 That is why i needed an adopt of my baby girl :3 thank you for doing such a great job!
gAOT387.pngrvdOJbd.gif gBQJZ25.gif
@Codeine , may I be pinged in the future? ^^
@Codeine , may I be pinged in the future? ^^
fc_deepearth_geode_by_dogi_crimson-daow5ox.gif1ce1bc1e9114986ec275fb021c7aa188355c53cf.png34316932bb57c2c7edc9cb1bbe68551ac4b3ae90.pngb8edff878b4eedd909b341e3677d8b5130bd24b3.pngd66fdae9e20c2d32b34c3253b9a48d3ec34324e0.pngIF1BdEz.png
81ddcc1d16b265ed29552c98d68cd0190ba15854.png
@Codeine

Could I please be pinged when a slot is available? These are adorable!
@Codeine

Could I please be pinged when a slot is available? These are adorable!
Hoarding
13409.png 4363.png 16444.png
@Codeine

Can I be added to the pinglist for new breeds? Thanks :3
@Codeine

Can I be added to the pinglist for new breeds? Thanks :3
mby23.gif • +9 FR, She/Her, all mirror clan (2 exceptions,,,,, *shakes fists at aberrations*)
• I collect Mossy Cerdae's (930) and Cerdae Sparkle (17.8k). (Updated 2022-08-28)
Fixing up my lair
Like 3 of mine, I like 10 of yours!
100.gif
@Codeine safds yes yes 25k is fine wow FR is just not pinging me anymore or what. (maybe it mobile idk) sending~
@Codeine safds yes yes 25k is fine wow FR is just not pinging me anymore or what. (maybe it mobile idk) sending~
eWROVV6.png
@Codeine are you open? c:
@Codeine are you open? c:
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 64 65