Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~BonsaiPixels~ [On Break]
1 2 ... 135 136 137 138 139 ... 493 494
@miirshroom
Over time is fine! I'm not in any rush, I'm just super interested in having all four seasons so I can switch it around each season to match ^^
I've sent the payment message now by the way! These are super cool, exceedingly well done, and just a hella creative idea in general - charging items as if we were giving you the materials to build a real thing is super awesome. Thank you so much!
@miirshroom
Over time is fine! I'm not in any rush, I'm just super interested in having all four seasons so I can switch it around each season to match ^^
I've sent the payment message now by the way! These are super cool, exceedingly well done, and just a hella creative idea in general - charging items as if we were giving you the materials to build a real thing is super awesome. Thank you so much!
PvcXfgb.png Dragon's plushie shop currently closed :(
Ahh they look wonderful, thank you so much!
Ahh they look wonderful, thank you so much!
@miirshroom

it's lovely!!! and would i be able to fund now? i think i have enough
@miirshroom

it's lovely!!! and would i be able to fund now? i think i have enough
tumblr_o0zdk7U6M21u3wsjco6_250.png a1rYPJ5.png

gASzi6V.pngtP5PUOX.png

they/them; +17fr
doodle art
@miirshroom I have already sent the payment. I hope it isn't lost in your inbox somewhere :c
@miirshroom I have already sent the payment. I hope it isn't lost in your inbox somewhere :c
r7LsxK2.png
@miirshroom
Aaaaa, it's beautiful! :> Thank you so much!
@miirshroom
Aaaaa, it's beautiful! :> Thank you so much!
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.pngzLeyvqc.jpgHI4WRfV.jpg
@miirshroom So, I've never talked with you, but it seems you've made me a (comissioned) gift?? Your art is so pretty and detailed, you have skill. I really like it.

@Orru !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT FRIEND OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL THING I am putting it in the thread as decorations as I type omg you are too good to me ;u;
@miirshroom So, I've never talked with you, but it seems you've made me a (comissioned) gift?? Your art is so pretty and detailed, you have skill. I really like it.

@Orru !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT FRIEND OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL THING I am putting it in the thread as decorations as I type omg you are too good to me ;u;
bH7MWqP.png
@miirshroom

ugh... i just realised that i forgot to save one of my bonsai offsite; now it won't display in my dragon's profile. do you have a link to the hosting site you use, so i can try to find it?

ETA: false alarm - i'd bungled a bit of the link when i pasted in the new bonsai orz

@pasafatu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM GLAD U LIKE IT
@miirshroom

ugh... i just realised that i forgot to save one of my bonsai offsite; now it won't display in my dragon's profile. do you have a link to the hosting site you use, so i can try to find it?

ETA: false alarm - i'd bungled a bit of the link when i pasted in the new bonsai orz

@pasafatu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM GLAD U LIKE IT

gASzi6V.pngtP5PUOX.png

they/them; +17fr
doodle art
@Miirshroom

Bonsai (season): Miniature Potash Peach (Spring)
Planter Type (&Configuration): Type 1 (100 px)
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Rose, Blue Quartz
Plants: Dayglo Thresh x3
Creatures: Honeybee x1, Wasteland Pauper x1, Black Capped Budgie x1, Blue Throated Budgie x1
Decorations: Rose Quartz x1
Placement Directions: The two birds sitting in the tree, one higher up than the other. Dayglo spread around the base of the tree with the butterfly and bee flying around it. Quartz adjacent to the tree.

Thank you you so much I'm so excited for this! <3
@Miirshroom

Bonsai (season): Miniature Potash Peach (Spring)
Planter Type (&Configuration): Type 1 (100 px)
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Rose, Blue Quartz
Plants: Dayglo Thresh x3
Creatures: Honeybee x1, Wasteland Pauper x1, Black Capped Budgie x1, Blue Throated Budgie x1
Decorations: Rose Quartz x1
Placement Directions: The two birds sitting in the tree, one higher up than the other. Dayglo spread around the base of the tree with the butterfly and bee flying around it. Quartz adjacent to the tree.

Thank you you so much I'm so excited for this! <3
bonsai_princessparrot_1_by_auricolor-dap3vba.png
@miirshroom

would i be able to fund magpies rather than leucistic crows?
@miirshroom

would i be able to fund magpies rather than leucistic crows?

gASzi6V.pngtP5PUOX.png

they/them; +17fr
doodle art
@iHibariKyoya Sorry! I accidentally skimmed over it in my inbox before, but I did find your payment!

@Pasafatu Thanks :)

@Orru Yep, Magpies would be fine!
@iHibariKyoya Sorry! I accidentally skimmed over it in my inbox before, but I did find your payment!

@Pasafatu Thanks :)

@Orru Yep, Magpies would be fine!
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
1 2 ... 135 136 137 138 139 ... 493 494