Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Prancing Dragons
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 62 63
@Khaarma

Its adorable! I love it!
@Khaarma

Its adorable! I love it!
tumblr_on0zqrkhdi1vlfhofo1_250.pngtumblr_okd02jOZgr1vlfhofo4_100.pngtumblr_ojzzsfa4cy1vlfhofo1_250.gif
@Khaarma

Type: Prancer
Dragon name: Gwenora
Ref image:
23738612_350.png

Primary color: Aqua
Secondary color: Teal
Tertiary color: Seafoam underbelly
Eyes: water please

I'd like to pay in treasure please, can send whenever you are ready.
Please could you add me to your pinglist for anything new? And if you have a pinglist for when you are open. Thank you!
@Khaarma

Type: Prancer
Dragon name: Gwenora
Ref image:
23738612_350.png

Primary color: Aqua
Secondary color: Teal
Tertiary color: Seafoam underbelly
Eyes: water please

I'd like to pay in treasure please, can send whenever you are ready.
Please could you add me to your pinglist for anything new? And if you have a pinglist for when you are open. Thank you!
B18_L.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngB18_R.png
@Khaarma
Please ping when you have the smoochin' dragons for spirals please~!
@Khaarma
Please ping when you have the smoochin' dragons for spirals please~!
1vsPCdb.png
|All obelisks and aethers are welcomed here.|
leo4ZYP.png10ttDG2.pngePOliyb.pngvZmPWxA.png5srIc0i.pngwbvK3HZ.png
|I love giving people free dragons, if you are ever wanting a free dragon to adopt, feel free to send a message, I'm sure I'll have a baby for you to adopt.|
fkVjmC6.png
@Severance @penguintart @Nemalu

Hey everyone! Something came up and I won't have access to my computer for about two weeks. So if you're looking for a dragon, just leave a note for a ping and I'll tell ya as soon as I'm up again. Anyone who has already ordered, I will try to get to your dragon ASAP, but it might be a bit of a delay. If you have sent money and just want it returned I understand and will do so.
@Severance @penguintart @Nemalu

Hey everyone! Something came up and I won't have access to my computer for about two weeks. So if you're looking for a dragon, just leave a note for a ping and I'll tell ya as soon as I'm up again. Anyone who has already ordered, I will try to get to your dragon ASAP, but it might be a bit of a delay. If you have sent money and just want it returned I understand and will do so.
prancesig_zpssniwfvdf.gif artblogsig_zpsbmr1jpx4.gif
@Severance
severenceprance_zpsndxx0izx.gif

Hey I actually did get your friend done before my hiatus!
@Severance
severenceprance_zpsndxx0izx.gif

Hey I actually did get your friend done before my hiatus!
prancesig_zpssniwfvdf.gif artblogsig_zpsbmr1jpx4.gif
@Khaarma

I ordered but didn't send money yet, but I'd still love one when you do have time. Maybe you could just let me know if you want the money sent ready, or wait until you are back? I am happy to wait, your animations are great!
@Khaarma

I ordered but didn't send money yet, but I'd still love one when you do have time. Maybe you could just let me know if you want the money sent ready, or wait until you are back? I am happy to wait, your animations are great!
B18_L.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngB18_R.png
@Khaarma

looks awesome, thanks! I am having a touch time getting it to post in my sig though. I uploaded it to imgur but just keep getting a code. any ideas?

got it xD sorry
@Khaarma

looks awesome, thanks! I am having a touch time getting it to post in my sig though. I uploaded it to imgur but just keep getting a code. any ideas?

got it xD sorry
x8xEApE.png
@Khaarma
Can I be on the ping list for when you reopen please?
@Khaarma
Can I be on the ping list for when you reopen please?
@Khaarma

May I be pinged if you'll ever do ridgeback couples?
@Khaarma

May I be pinged if you'll ever do ridgeback couples?
ZkrybUr.pngHpFAuE9.png1NdxgnA.pngmszQFLE.pngDShktv0.pnglVtJpxL.pngm2UuQXy.pngFRqIr6K.pngblackrayser_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dc058le.gif
FA1PXy5.png
@Khaarma
May I be pinged when you open again?
@Khaarma
May I be pinged when you open again?
ice_demiboybling_by_cicide76536-dcn9o5e.gifp7h5Nyu.pngarcane_demigirlbling_by_cicide76536-dcn9nzp.gif
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 62 63