Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [Arlo] Making AAA less frustrating
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
I don't have much to add to the thread, but absolutely support. I want Arlo to be fun but there's just entirely too much RNG.
I don't have much to add to the thread, but absolutely support. I want Arlo to be fun but there's just entirely too much RNG.
L7VN20N.png sh5xjiu.png
GFeO9bR.png
oczO35g.png
YMPbu9R.png
I didn't scroll through the entire thread, but this is my contribution to this discussion: 5 pickaxes, only three unearthed plots and this is where 3 of those pickaxes decide to go: [img]https://i.imgur.com/mXffPNy.png[/img] If somehow the players could continue working on the unfinished plots without claiming and re-opening the finished ones.
I didn't scroll through the entire thread, but this is my contribution to this discussion:

5 pickaxes, only three unearthed plots and this is where 3 of those pickaxes decide to go:

mXffPNy.png

If somehow the players could continue working on the unfinished plots without claiming and re-opening the finished ones.
Still unhappy with Arlo overall, and I'm salty about the latest apparel update - the Azure Dinosaur armor can be bought in a non-random bundle.
Still unhappy with Arlo overall, and I'm salty about the latest apparel update - the Azure Dinosaur armor can be bought in a non-random bundle.

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Acp3eET.png*NIdUF6j.pngJKNmjbX.pngHFIQUjw.pngSFXnr9A.png2KqnYj4.pngUifrkF6.pnghBq372b.pngK4kr5BC.pngEeIVgVi.png8ayfQ7p.pngemtOFWD.pngfNFWviE.pngWANW32a.png6l90A3T.pngUS7UtHx.png
Loving this so far~
Loving this so far~
Totally enjoy the concept the game structure needs to level up as I have collected a double amount of achievements for this game release. How many of the same dinosaurs should one own?

At level two and the rewards are still the same.

Should I hold out for the next release?
Totally enjoy the concept the game structure needs to level up as I have collected a double amount of achievements for this game release. How many of the same dinosaurs should one own?

At level two and the rewards are still the same.

Should I hold out for the next release?
tumblr_inline_nyx58vwBds1trfs23_540.png
Support. I went on a hiatus for several months before Arlo was released and just came back not even a week ago, and already I'm kind of meh about it from the tiny amount of exp you get and the limited number of tiles you can uncover every day. When there are so many it just becomes a boring, drawn-out grind rather than something exciting.
Support. I went on a hiatus for several months before Arlo was released and just came back not even a week ago, and already I'm kind of meh about it from the tiny amount of exp you get and the limited number of tiles you can uncover every day. When there are so many it just becomes a boring, drawn-out grind rather than something exciting.
0lSM1SJ.png t1eU2lt.pngWishlist
I pretty much agree with most of what was said in the main post. Now that I finally managed to get everything at least once at Arlo, I have not touched it again. It was annoying to do, and I ended up not using pickaxes as they were pretty much useless for getting specific items. I also really dislike that we can’t have the entire set of armor through the chests.

The items already have proven to be quite worthless for selling, so I don’t really think it’d do anything to just have a way to specify which plots you want to dig up. Of course, there would have to be some way to balance that out. After unlocking everything at least once, you could unlock a way to choose five plots to work on specifically, perhaps for a treasure fee. We need more treasure sinks, and I could see this being a good one.
I pretty much agree with most of what was said in the main post. Now that I finally managed to get everything at least once at Arlo, I have not touched it again. It was annoying to do, and I ended up not using pickaxes as they were pretty much useless for getting specific items. I also really dislike that we can’t have the entire set of armor through the chests.

The items already have proven to be quite worthless for selling, so I don’t really think it’d do anything to just have a way to specify which plots you want to dig up. Of course, there would have to be some way to balance that out. After unlocking everything at least once, you could unlock a way to choose five plots to work on specifically, perhaps for a treasure fee. We need more treasure sinks, and I could see this being a good one.
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
I don't know if this has already been suggested, but I would like to use multiple magnifying glasses at once. Maybe have it be up to 5 at a time? No reduction in time, just let's you set 5 glasses to clear for 50 minutes. This would be helpful to people who have limited check in time, they could set it up and forget it for a bit.

I also support being able to not claim cleared sites and let the RNG focus on other things.
I don't know if this has already been suggested, but I would like to use multiple magnifying glasses at once. Maybe have it be up to 5 at a time? No reduction in time, just let's you set 5 glasses to clear for 50 minutes. This would be helpful to people who have limited check in time, they could set it up and forget it for a bit.

I also support being able to not claim cleared sites and let the RNG focus on other things.
lifebanner500x100_copy_by_brushtail_thegreat-dc4w15c.gif
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16