Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | commas PLEASE it's been 8 years
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 34 35
+1 big support

i have dyscalculia so it's incredibly hard to put the correct amt in the treasure/gem places because it all just. blends 2gether 2 me!!! please staff ; _;
+1 big support

i have dyscalculia so it's incredibly hard to put the correct amt in the treasure/gem places because it all just. blends 2gether 2 me!!! please staff ; _;
oAiYYBV.gif
Support. I have dyscalculia and i type numbers with comma by default to make it easier visually.
Support. I have dyscalculia and i type numbers with comma by default to make it easier visually.
___________ hatchery
about
free coli teams 4 newbies!
level 25 sales
___________ 65e29bae9546aec5dcd31ae358b818506e33332c.pngold-oaks-2.png

Hi, another user with dyscalculia, I will sell my left kidney for commas to be added, staff please we are begging you

Hi, another user with dyscalculia, I will sell my left kidney for commas to be added, staff please we are begging you
supporting a toggle! my country does not use commas other than for decimals = it would end up really confusing for a lot of europeans especially
supporting a toggle! my country does not use commas other than for decimals = it would end up really confusing for a lot of europeans especially
Oo1lWlZ.png

Always looking for a sanddollar/coral/gold range tert G1.. hit me up if you have one! I collect them
Definitely adding my support for this suggestion!!
Definitely adding my support for this suggestion!!
HzGpUHb.png
the "have 1[incoherent number of zeroes]" treasure achievements and suchlike are causing me to suffer. how much is that. why are there no commas. it's been a decade. a whole decade. we still have unreadable large numbers, and now they're in even more features!
the "have 1[incoherent number of zeroes]" treasure achievements and suchlike are causing me to suffer. how much is that. why are there no commas. it's been a decade. a whole decade. we still have unreadable large numbers, and now they're in even more features!
Tired | Xe / Xem / Xyr | Gymru | avatar
I still support this as a needed QoL thing.
I still support this as a needed QoL thing.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
This would be really helpful!
This would be really helpful!
YMPbu9R.png
JupheON.png IrmwTXC.png
I don't have any problems reading numbers or the like, I work with numbers every day, and even I still find it frustrating having to count the "earn 10......0 gold" achievements and such or a high price on market.

Up to like 100k is simple enough, past that point where I have to start squinting and adding the commas myself or highlighting the number just to verify how many 0s it has, honestly it really would just be better to have them!
I don't have any problems reading numbers or the like, I work with numbers every day, and even I still find it frustrating having to count the "earn 10......0 gold" achievements and such or a high price on market.

Up to like 100k is simple enough, past that point where I have to start squinting and adding the commas myself or highlighting the number just to verify how many 0s it has, honestly it really would just be better to have them!
2neWwt5.png
I know the staff is finicky about adding toggles unless absolutely necessary so I feel like getting commas would be better than not getting anything at all. Since the site already uses commas for large numbers and decimals for small. [img]https://i.postimg.cc/zv0ZJ2WF/Screenshot-4.png[/img][img]https://i.postimg.cc/kgV3mc5W/Screenshot-5.png[/img][img]https://i.postimg.cc/ZRxXcsfz/Screenshot-6.png[/img][img]https://i.postimg.cc/RVDyXHTh/Screenshot-7.png[/img] These are just the examples I could think of, there may be more around the site. When this suggestion comes up, it's usually to just add a comma to the rest of the numbers to make them more legible like these are. I'm not saying I'd care if we had a toggle, I just find the 'it should be a toggle otherwise it would be more confusing' argument odd considering the site already uses this system. I've never seen anyone mentioning the current system being confusing or that it needs to be changed. I only ever see it mentioned when it's asked that it be added to other numbers to be more cosistent and break numbers up.
I know the staff is finicky about adding toggles unless absolutely necessary so I feel like getting commas would be better than not getting anything at all. Since the site already uses commas for large numbers and decimals for small.

Screenshot-4.pngScreenshot-5.pngScreenshot-6.pngScreenshot-7.png

These are just the examples I could think of, there may be more around the site. When this suggestion comes up, it's usually to just add a comma to the rest of the numbers to make them more legible like these are. I'm not saying I'd care if we had a toggle, I just find the 'it should be a toggle otherwise it would be more confusing' argument odd considering the site already uses this system. I've never seen anyone mentioning the current system being confusing or that it needs to be changed. I only ever see it mentioned when it's asked that it be added to other numbers to be more cosistent and break numbers up.
LVeJ3XV.png8KFUJHl.pngBVsqDM4.png
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 34 35