Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ___G.A.S.P. v2.5___
[quote name="Dydomio" date="2024-05-21 17:11:39" ] No worries, it's no trouble! ^^ I can confirm you have 'resell' in your do not pings. If you recently received pings for reselling, it may have been for a custom skin the seller commissioned themselves, which we don't categorize as reselling. The seller may also have forgotten to check 'resell' on one of the skins they are selling (it can happen sometimes when users ping for really big batches). If neither is the case and you've been getting resell pings in error, you can PM me the links to the pings and I can look into what's going on! [/quote] I see, thanks so much for checking and explaining this! I had a look through the pings and it does look like the sellers just forgot to check 'resell' on a single skin in a large batch. It was probably just luck that several happened right after redoing my list, so I thought I must have messed up haha very glad to know I didn't!! Whew. Thank you, really appreciate your help! <3
Dydomio wrote on 2024-05-21 17:11:39:
No worries, it's no trouble! ^^ I can confirm you have 'resell' in your do not pings. If you recently received pings for reselling, it may have been for a custom skin the seller commissioned themselves, which we don't categorize as reselling. The seller may also have forgotten to check 'resell' on one of the skins they are selling (it can happen sometimes when users ping for really big batches). If neither is the case and you've been getting resell pings in error, you can PM me the links to the pings and I can look into what's going on!

I see, thanks so much for checking and explaining this! I had a look through the pings and it does look like the sellers just forgot to check 'resell' on a single skin in a large batch. It was probably just luck that several happened right after redoing my list, so I thought I must have messed up haha very glad to know I didn't!! Whew. Thank you, really appreciate your help! <3
When will baby poses be added to the GASP ping lists? :0
When will baby poses be added to the GASP ping lists? :0
Grungle's Army HatcherysbqTDhy.png
@thefluffypuppy Removed your entries!

@Grungle We're still working out how we want to handle hatchling poses on our Google Form and website - we don't have an ETA, but we're looking to get everything set up for hatchling poses soon and will announce it when they're available! Sorry for the delay >.<
@thefluffypuppy Removed your entries!

@Grungle We're still working out how we want to handle hatchling poses on our Google Form and website - we don't have an ETA, but we're looking to get everything set up for hatchling poses soon and will announce it when they're available! Sorry for the delay >.<
        Obelisk dragon pixel art by CrystalBlackpaws and Anza. The image links to their art shop.
4sqjku3.png

Dydo || FR + 3 || Avatar

4sqjku3.png
Obelisk dragon pixel art by CrystalBlackpaws and Anza. The image links to their art shop.
@Dydomio No worries! Thank you for the reply <3
@Dydomio No worries! Thank you for the reply <3
Grungle's Army HatcherysbqTDhy.png
bump =)
bump =)
Plague Flight Links

button: Plague Flight Discordbutton: learn to dom
button: free food for plague membersbutton: join pushes
button: hibernal tasks helpbutton: make foddler
button: 25lvl rentalbutton: plague taxes
animated pixel grafic of plague nest with 4 eggs bouncing in it
Other Useful Links

button: HibDen Trackersbutton: coliseum dragon builds
button: Familiar Toolbutton: Nest Network
button: Marketplace Flash Sale Pinglistbutton: bbcode guide
button: Swipp pinglistbutton: free buttons
Hello! I’d like to make a couple of additions to my pings:

To Breed/Gender: Dusthide M and F, new breeds

To Do Not Ping: auctions/offers, resell

Thanks!
Hello! I’d like to make a couple of additions to my pings:

To Breed/Gender: Dusthide M and F, new breeds

To Do Not Ping: auctions/offers, resell

Thanks!
verytrout, she/her
Art-themed pairs and more!
Currently for sale
Hello, I'm still getting a gasp pings and I can't quite pin down for what
Hello, I'm still getting a gasp pings and I can't quite pin down for what
Z7cgb70.png
I came back from hiatus a few months ago. If I want to completely redo my GASP pings (to include ancient breeds, for instance), what should I do? Just fill out the form again, and it will overwrite? Or do I need to ask to be deleted from the pinglist before I can fill the form out again?
I came back from hiatus a few months ago. If I want to completely redo my GASP pings (to include ancient breeds, for instance), what should I do? Just fill out the form again, and it will overwrite? Or do I need to ask to be deleted from the pinglist before I can fill the form out again?
Art by Drytil
@verytrout Added Dusthide M&F and New Breeds M&F to your breeds list and 'auctions/offers' and 'resell' to your do not pings!

@SamuelMaybird I can confirm you don't currently have any GASP entries - are you maybe on any accent artists' personal or shop pinglists? Sometimes artists will ping their own list and GASP in the same post, so it can look you were pinged as part of GASP. If you aren't, you can PM me the links to the pings and I'll look into what's happening!

@Addmon New submissions don't overwrite older ones, so if you'd like to completely redo your GASP preferences, we can delete the old entry for you and you can submit a new one! Let me know if that's what you'd like to do and I can delete that for you ^^
@verytrout Added Dusthide M&F and New Breeds M&F to your breeds list and 'auctions/offers' and 'resell' to your do not pings!

@SamuelMaybird I can confirm you don't currently have any GASP entries - are you maybe on any accent artists' personal or shop pinglists? Sometimes artists will ping their own list and GASP in the same post, so it can look you were pinged as part of GASP. If you aren't, you can PM me the links to the pings and I'll look into what's happening!

@Addmon New submissions don't overwrite older ones, so if you'd like to completely redo your GASP preferences, we can delete the old entry for you and you can submit a new one! Let me know if that's what you'd like to do and I can delete that for you ^^
4sqjku3.png

Dydo || FR + 3 || Avatar

4sqjku3.png
Yes please! Delete my old one and I'll redo it. Thanks.
Yes please! Delete my old one and I'll redo it. Thanks.
Art by Drytil