Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ___G.A.S.P. v2.5___ // Hatchling update!
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 90 91
@Moray
your entries have been removed
@Moray
your entries have been removed
xujcaPA.gif
Please remove me from all lists. Thank you!
Please remove me from all lists. Thank you!
pkYgro0.gifWow!!! You found a secret!!!
I'd like to be removed from all lists, thanks!
I'd like to be removed from all lists, thanks!
I'd like to be removed from all lists so that I can reselect my preferences ^^
I'd like to be removed from all lists so that I can reselect my preferences ^^
Redcenticrawling1.gif Love this animals.
The center peed.

:3
@Vialheart @LittleMinn0w @NoxiousNeko

All removed ^^

@Vialheart @LittleMinn0w @NoxiousNeko

All removed ^^

jA0Unwf.gif
Hi so sorry for the trouble but-- I swear I ticked 'resell' for Do Not Ping when I re-did my list recently, but I'm still getting pings for them, so could you please check/adjust this for me? Sorry and thanks!!
Hi so sorry for the trouble but-- I swear I ticked 'resell' for Do Not Ping when I re-did my list recently, but I'm still getting pings for them, so could you please check/adjust this for me? Sorry and thanks!!
Please remove me from all lists~ Thank you!
Please remove me from all lists~ Thank you!
imp_1_latern_by_lifeisboredom-dalvsk4.png
Starfait
@Eleventh No worries, it's no trouble! ^^ I can confirm you have 'resell' in your do not pings. If you recently received pings for reselling, it may have been for a custom skin the seller commissioned themselves, which we don't categorize as reselling. The seller may also have forgotten to check 'resell' on one of the skins they are selling (it can happen sometimes when users ping for really big batches). If neither is the case and you've been getting resell pings in error, you can PM me the links to the pings and I can look into what's going on!

@CroisEnToi Removed your entry!
@Eleventh No worries, it's no trouble! ^^ I can confirm you have 'resell' in your do not pings. If you recently received pings for reselling, it may have been for a custom skin the seller commissioned themselves, which we don't categorize as reselling. The seller may also have forgotten to check 'resell' on one of the skins they are selling (it can happen sometimes when users ping for really big batches). If neither is the case and you've been getting resell pings in error, you can PM me the links to the pings and I can look into what's going on!

@CroisEnToi Removed your entry!
___i________Obelisk dragon pixel art by CrystalBlackpaws and Anza. The image links to their art shop.
4sqjku3.png

Dydo || FR + 3 || Avatar

4sqjku3.png
Obelisk dragon pixel art by CrystalBlackpaws and Anza. The image links to their art shop.
Hi! could I be removed from the pinglist?
Hi! could I be removed from the pinglist?
wind.gif

hFr3nXf.png
n4H37dx.png
5iXiC8z.png
Untitled_Artwork.png
GIJINKA SHOP!
@Mazatl23 Removed your entry!
@Mazatl23 Removed your entry!
___i________Obelisk dragon pixel art by CrystalBlackpaws and Anza. The image links to their art shop.
4sqjku3.png

Dydo || FR + 3 || Avatar

4sqjku3.png
Obelisk dragon pixel art by CrystalBlackpaws and Anza. The image links to their art shop.
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 90 91