Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | kin's stuff! aethF star bunny +reprints
Hi! I changed my username from @/ottoman to @/shimmyshim, I'd love if you could change my name on your pinglist accordingly, please! Thank you!
Hi! I changed my username from @/ottoman to @/shimmyshim, I'd love if you could change my name on your pinglist accordingly, please! Thank you!
Tsukuyomi_Sigsplit1.png 3cpD2DQ.png 3cpD2DQ.png Tsukuyomi_Sigsplit2.png
@shimmyshim so sorry for the delay!! the name has been updated, thank you!! ^^
@shimmyshim so sorry for the delay!! the name has been updated, thank you!! ^^
yaaaa.png
skin shop | art shop | avatar dragon | sorry for bad speaking skills
@kinyobi hewo, I was wondering if I could purchase a copy of [item=skin: replayz] ? I have enough for a blueprint. Also wanted to share: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88088888][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/880889/88088888_350.png[/img][/url]
@kinyobi hewo, I was wondering if I could purchase a copy of Skin: replayz ? I have enough for a blueprint. Also wanted to share:

88088888_350.png
NfI3Xeq.pngmkYLRsj.png
Hello! I would love to have a slot for gentle cloud if there's ever another run <3 Love your skins <3 (I would also love to be added onto your pinglist ;D)
Hello! I would love to have a slot for gentle cloud if there's ever another run <3 Love your skins <3 (I would also love to be added onto your pinglist ;D)
hello!! sorry for late response ;_; !!!!

@undertones hello!! you can send the blueprint + reprint price (500g) and i will have it reprinted for you! thanks so much ^^!!
(edit because i forgot to add this i'm so sorry if it double pings: your dragon is so lovely, thank you for sharing!! would you mind if i featured them? ^^)

@Raeliana thank you so much !! <3 while i do not currently have plans to do reruns of most skins, it is an idea i could think about so i will add you to the first slot on a list for a potential one! in the meantime it is possible to purchase blueprint + reprint price and have it reprinted on demand if you wish !! and i will add you to the pinglist, thank you so much!!!! :] <3
hello!! sorry for late response ;_; !!!!

@undertones hello!! you can send the blueprint + reprint price (500g) and i will have it reprinted for you! thanks so much ^^!!
(edit because i forgot to add this i'm so sorry if it double pings: your dragon is so lovely, thank you for sharing!! would you mind if i featured them? ^^)

@Raeliana thank you so much !! <3 while i do not currently have plans to do reruns of most skins, it is an idea i could think about so i will add you to the first slot on a list for a potential one! in the meantime it is possible to purchase blueprint + reprint price and have it reprinted on demand if you wish !! and i will add you to the pinglist, thank you so much!!!! :] <3
yaaaa.png
@kinyobi sending the gems and the blueprint in a CR, thank you! Do you have an idea of how long it will take to be approved? Just curious ^^
Aw thank you! I would be honored if you featured her :D (a cool thing about her too, if you didn't notice, is her special ID, 88088888!)
@kinyobi sending the gems and the blueprint in a CR, thank you! Do you have an idea of how long it will take to be approved? Just curious ^^
Aw thank you! I would be honored if you featured her :D (a cool thing about her too, if you didn't notice, is her special ID, 88088888!)
NfI3Xeq.pngmkYLRsj.png
@undertones skin approval queue usually takes anywhere from 2 days to a week depending on how busy the approval team are, usually a bit on the shorter side for a skin that is already approved (so you don't have to worry about the dreaded reject letter), so it shouldn't take toooo long i hope !!! thank you <3!!
and that's so cool!! :O so many 8!!!!!!!!
@undertones skin approval queue usually takes anywhere from 2 days to a week depending on how busy the approval team are, usually a bit on the shorter side for a skin that is already approved (so you don't have to worry about the dreaded reject letter), so it shouldn't take toooo long i hope !!! thank you <3!!
and that's so cool!! :O so many 8!!!!!!!!
yaaaa.png
Would it be possible to get a slot for the replayz skin? :)

(when it gets reprinted)
Would it be possible to get a slot for the replayz skin? :)

(when it gets reprinted)
ePOliyb.pngo7ZCFYm.pngvZmPWxA.png
LDkMPPP.png0HSuCTF.pnguVEyOnT.png
NaRpy2m.pngBbPx2ym.pngnjCJq66.png
@LamiaSage hello!! i will add you to the list for potential reprint! i will submit a new run once 5 people show an interest, thank you!!
sorry for late response!! ^^'
@LamiaSage hello!! i will add you to the list for potential reprint! i will submit a new run once 5 people show an interest, thank you!!
sorry for late response!! ^^'
yaaaa.png
Here he is, my Tokyo! (He has a super cool ID - 88888885, 3 off from 88888888!) Thank you for the skin! :D [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88888885][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/888889/88888885_350.png[/img][/url]
Here he is, my Tokyo! (He has a super cool ID - 88888885, 3 off from 88888888!) Thank you for the skin! :D

88888885_350.png

NfI3Xeq.pngmkYLRsj.png