Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ∞ morbidae. angel gao h
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 150 151
Ah that's.... sad. Snake Shrine was the one I really wanted but I figured I would get Snake Temple too so I could make a set with two sisters. If it's okay with you, could I hold off on a slot until tomorrow to think about if it's worth it?

Sorry for the inconvenience!!
Ah that's.... sad. Snake Shrine was the one I really wanted but I figured I would get Snake Temple too so I could make a set with two sisters. If it's okay with you, could I hold off on a slot until tomorrow to think about if it's worth it?

Sorry for the inconvenience!!
__
ToxrvHn.gif
_
S T A R S T A L K E R
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I'm a hot mess, but I'm doing my best
FRT +3

___
Earth Dom Shop
Leveling & Grinding
Mat Magicians
__
Boarders Needed
Nests Wanted + Raffles
Personal Project Tracker
@Starstalker
no problem!! i had sisters in mind, when i designed both skins but snake shrine really wasn't loved much as temple :pensive:

albeit a more expensive solution but thought i'd throw it out here: i'd be down to printing it with a blueprint + copy cost too~

i will hold your slot, tysm for the interest!!! >:D
@Starstalker
no problem!! i had sisters in mind, when i designed both skins but snake shrine really wasn't loved much as temple :pensive:

albeit a more expensive solution but thought i'd throw it out here: i'd be down to printing it with a blueprint + copy cost too~

i will hold your slot, tysm for the interest!!! >:D
7bfJZaP.png
Slot for ode to our sun please <3
Slot for ode to our sun please <3
Slot for Snake Temple and Ode to our Sun, please!
Slot for Snake Temple and Ode to our Sun, please!
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png

Snake Temple Run 2 delivered!

2 spare copy left on the AH. Both skin will now be retiring, thank you!

@ezelia
Added! Feel free to send gem now or wait for a PA! XX

@Are
Added to Ode, feel free to send gem now or wait for a PA~ The copy for Snake Temple just came in so I'll send you a PA! ^a^

@Starstalker
The copies just came in but if you'd decided not to buy it, please let me know whenever you can! it's completely fine id you don't want it btw,, tq!!

Snake Temple Run 2 delivered!

2 spare copy left on the AH. Both skin will now be retiring, thank you!

@ezelia
Added! Feel free to send gem now or wait for a PA! XX

@Are
Added to Ode, feel free to send gem now or wait for a PA~ The copy for Snake Temple just came in so I'll send you a PA! ^a^

@Starstalker
The copies just came in but if you'd decided not to buy it, please let me know whenever you can! it's completely fine id you don't want it btw,, tq!!
7bfJZaP.png
I'll take it! I meant to ping you before I went to work but it didn't happen. Also... Currently I'm too poor to afford printing Snake Shrine, but thank you very much for offering!

edit- whoops I thought "okay don't ping" and then I pinged you
I'll take it! I meant to ping you before I went to work but it didn't happen. Also... Currently I'm too poor to afford printing Snake Shrine, but thank you very much for offering!

edit- whoops I thought "okay don't ping" and then I pinged you
__
ToxrvHn.gif
_
S T A R S T A L K E R
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I'm a hot mess, but I'm doing my best
FRT +3

___
Earth Dom Shop
Leveling & Grinding
Mat Magicians
__
Boarders Needed
Nests Wanted + Raffles
Personal Project Tracker
Heya, I sent payment for venomous LOVE ^^
May I be added to the lists for venomous SORROW & Burial at Sea?
Heya, I sent payment for venomous LOVE ^^
May I be added to the lists for venomous SORROW & Burial at Sea?
Lichtdrache.gif
@Starstalker
no worries it happens! xD I will set up a PA, tqsm!!

@N3WV01D
Whoops, apologies i missed the notif!! X-X gonna pick it up and mark you down as paid,,

i put you down for Burial at Sea and the second of run of SORROW, will let you know when we're accepting funds and ready to print ! >:D
@Starstalker
no worries it happens! xD I will set up a PA, tqsm!!

@N3WV01D
Whoops, apologies i missed the notif!! X-X gonna pick it up and mark you down as paid,,

i put you down for Burial at Sea and the second of run of SORROW, will let you know when we're accepting funds and ready to print ! >:D
7bfJZaP.png
I would be interested in a slot for Ode to Our Sun if there will be a fourth run :)
I would be interested in a slot for Ode to Our Sun if there will be a fourth run :)
aLgX6I2.png
@szikra
I added you to the fourth run! it'll likely take a while to fill, but i'll let you know if it's ready or it falls through ^^
@szikra
I added you to the fourth run! it'll likely take a while to fill, but i'll let you know if it's ready or it falls through ^^
7bfJZaP.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 150 151